It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Counter Intelligence Agent at Collusion Meeting.. Again Jr. Lies..

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

I'm so sure...is this what the kids are saying now???

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Sure make jokes.
That's about all you guys have left.
Whistling past the bone yard.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: mkultra11

I'm so sure...is this what the kids are saying now???

Which is why the democrats didn't drop this on the eve of the election and watch trump crash and burn.. because this is a democrat trick...

BWAHAHAHA

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Sure make jokes.
That's about all you guys have left.
Whistling past the bone yard.

That's a looong game lol..

"Let's help trump win the election, let the GOP have all 3 branches of government.. and then drop the Info and hope the GOP will take action.."

Yea that's something a human being would do.....

edit on 15-7-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Ha ha. Yeah they're really after Clinton. They're just making it look like they're focusing on trump and Russian collusion. Gotcha.
This whole thing was an elaborate set up by the intelligence community. Get Clinton to think she's in the clear and set up house intel committees and Senate intel committees and appoint a special counsel to investigate and just make it appear like it's about trump so she doesn't get suspicious and start wiping servers down again. The firing Comey thing was what really put this in the cloak and dagger category because gosh it looked like he really fired him.

That really is ingenious.
She'll never see it coming.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Now how are we connecting John McCain with this group?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Throw everything at the wall and PRAY something sticks..

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

The peasants? Who would that be?
You have your flaming torch and pitch fork ready?
I have a garden claw instead of a pitchfork and a mosquito repelling tiki torch but I'm gonna be there. As soon as I can figure out how to wear this babushka it keeps slipping over my eyes.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Granddaddy who spends his days leaking into his depends. He's the master mind?

This is just getting more and more bizarre.
I mean really?

You do realize the more assumptions you have to make the less likely a scenario becomes right?

I'm treating this as some joke thrown in for comic relief. .

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Funny I thought votes were private...

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yeah it's kind of like that sub plot in Delores Claiborne where knowing she's going to inherit millions she waits and cleans and cooks and takes care of #ty diapers for eight years before murdering the lady to throw the detectives off the trail.
Of course this is as ridiculous as that theory.
edit on 7152017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

It's the nation's police connecting trump to Russia not the dems.
Give me a break.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Genuine. Just genius.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Theory...
Yeah I read it.
Absurd.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Quite clever of them.
Rolls eyes.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Who is?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

*sigh* Okay since common sense doesn't appear to work on you i'll try a different approach. Just answer me one simple question. Only one mind you and it is a very simple one.

Why the # did nobody including Obama,FBI,CIA,NSA and all the other alphabet agencies prevent him from getting elected in the first place?

It makes zero sense to just watch and stand idly by when a traitor(what a joke) is about to win the election. Obama was apparently sitting on all the evidence and did nothing. The FBI did nothing, The CIA did nothing, The NSA oh # did nothing. So how the hell are you people so convinced that Trump colluded with Russia when even your own former president didn't give a rats ass about the american people. Every member of the former Obama administration commited high treason in letting a foreign agent become the POTUS. Do you see how ridicilous the whole russian narrative is? Practically your whole government decided to handle Trump the presidency just because of what exactly? #s and giggles?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

a reply to: pale5218

It's the nation's police connecting trump to Russia not the dems.
Give me a break.

Really, the nations police?
What nations police are we alluding to?

The moment something new comes out, there is a collective talking point that all the Dems follow.
I do have to admit, it's quite collaborative, like choreography.

PolIce huh! Right!

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

*sigh* Okay since common sense doesn't appear to work on you i'll try a different approach. Just answer me one simple question. Only one mind you and it is a very simple one.

Why the # did nobody including Obama,FBI,CIA,NSA and all the other alphabet agencies prevent him from getting elected in the first place?

It makes zero sense to just watch and stand idly by when a traitor(what a joke) is about to win the election. Obama was apparently sitting on all the evidence and did nothing. The FBI did nothing, The CIA did nothing, The NSA oh # did nothing. So how the hell are you people so convinced that Trump colluded with Russia when even your own former president didn't give a rats ass about the american people. Every member of the former Obama administration commited high treason in letting a foreign agent become the POTUS. Do you see how ridicilous the whole russian narrative is? Practically your whole government decided to handle Trump the presidency just because of what exactly? #s and giggles?

he, trump, won the republican nomination by claiming his rivals father killed jfk while promising to bankrupt the nation by building a wall
with no political experience whatsoever and numerous bankruptcies behind him, and with his obvious ties to the unpopular house of saud, the real question is why would anyone bother to vote for him.

people like yourself obviously felt trump had exposed the true nature of the jfk case, wahhabi preaching and isis loving saudi arabia are the right kind of muslims and the reason bankers caused a global recession was obviously hispanic.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: growler

Gotcha. You have no idea why they didn't interfere and just choose to spout nonsense that has nothing to do with my initial question.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join