It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Counter Intelligence Agent at Collusion Meeting.. Again Jr. Lies..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
www.google.com...

"When Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya met with members of then-candidate Donald Trump's campaign team, she brought a guest — a former Soviet counterintelligence officer.
The man at the June 2016 meeting with Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort is a Russian-born American lobbyist who also served in the Soviet military, NBC News reported. The lobbyist, Rinat Akhmetshin, has been reported to have ties with Russian intelligence, though he denies the connections."

So now we know there was a Russia counter intelligence agent in the room.. if it was just attempted collusion where it was a sham. Why would a suspected Russian agent and a confirmed Russian agent be there???

They wouldn't...

Some one is making sure trump goes down for this.. they are dropping out info , imho specifically because they know Jr. will lie and say

"nope I swear that this is all there is.. nothing else to see here. "

Then releasing proof he is lying a couple days later..

Why are we pretending there is any chance Trump jr was scammed, when it is obvious this was the meeting that set up the deal in the first place?????

We know they went there thinking they would meet a Russian intelligence agent to get stolen documents as part of the Russian governments support for trump..

We know the kind of people with the connections Russia's government who could make a deal were there to...

So why would we ever believe a known liars story about it.

edit on 14-7-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Jul 14 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX tags added....IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

If their goal was to expose clinton crimes or corruption, I damn sure would have wanted to know about it.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
www.google.com...

"When Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya met with members of then-candidate Donald Trump's campaign team, she brought a guest — a former Soviet counterintelligence officer.
The man at the June 2016 meeting with Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort is a Russian-born American lobbyist who also served in the Soviet military, NBC News reported. The lobbyist, Rinat Akhmetshin, has been reported to have ties with Russian intelligence, though he denies the connections."

So now we know there was a Russia counter intelligence agent in the room.. of it was just attempted collusion where it was a sham why would a suspected Russian agent and a confirmed Russian agent be there???

They wouldn't...

Some one is making sure trump goes down for this.. they are dropping out info , imho specifically because they know Jr. will lie and say

"nope I swear that this is all there is.. nothing else to see here. "

Then releasing proof he is lying a couple days later..

Why are we pretending there is any chance Trump jr was scammed, when it is obvious this was the meeting that set up the deal in the first place?????

We know they went there thinking they would meet a Russian intelligence agent to get stolen documents as part of the Russian governments support for trump..

We know the kind of people with the connections Russia's government who could make a deal were there to...

So why would we ever believe a known liars story about it.

Well, this is an interesting development. How do you think it's going to be spun?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

How do you think it's going to be spun?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Least your honest..

"I don't care that trump worked with Russian intelligence to rig our elections.. I hate Hillary just that much.."

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Why does it matter there was a spy there??

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

If their goal was to expose clinton crimes or corruption, I damn sure would have wanted to know about it.

You're on the right track. You have to keep in mind how the DNC and the anti-Trump crowd would react if Trump would accuse Hillary out right and present the evidence to support it. They would screech like crazy and accuse Trump of only going after her because she is a woman or whatever the reason doesn't really matter in that case. Hillary has probably dirt on every important person in DC and that's why you can't attack her upfront. You have to lay out traps and make them think they have the upperhand and it's their idea but in reality they are digging their own graves. That's why i admire Trump's chess moves. He is playing them and they still don't get it. Mueller is going to announce something soon that will lead credence to my post.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

To rig elections? You honestly think this petty crap caused millions of Democrats to vote for trump? Because it didnt. People had decided months in advance who they were voting for.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Of course they wouldn't actually reveal her secrets, but use the idea to bait Don Jr.

Hopefully Mueller is not buying into the corporate liberal narrative.

+3 more 
link   

The guy was also connected with Fusion GPS.
More proof of a set up.

Akhmetshin was also reportedly working with Fusion GPS, the company that created the infamous dossier alleging a Trump-Russia conspiracy.

www.newsweek.com...

+2 more 
link   

It's just too easy to destroy your narrative i feel almost bad well almost.

The co-founder of a political and corporate intelligence firm behind an explosive dossier alleging Russian intelligence influence over President Donald Trump will not testify next week before the Senate Judiciary Committee, according to two sources familiar with his plans.

www.polit ico.com

So much for the smoking gun. Btw Donald Junior is still willing to testify. Oops.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

Of course they wouldn't actually reveal her secrets, but use the idea to bait Don Jr.

Hopefully Mueller is not buying into the corporate liberal narrative.

Mueller works for Trump.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is it true that Republicans used Fusion GPS as well?

(post by manuelram16 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Yes never Trumper GOP was also involved.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The guy was also connected with Fusion GPS.
More proof of a set up.

Akhmetshin was also reportedly working with Fusion GPS, the company that created the infamous dossier alleging a Trump-Russia conspiracy.

www.newsweek.com...

FusionGPS is probably mysteriously going to disappear. I bet the two people involved are quaking in their boots right now. Though i have no sympathy for them.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Their anti-Trump research was originally funded by a Republican candidate's campaign (not sure which), who found it ludicrous and turned it down. Fusion GPS then found a client/taker with the Hillary Campaign.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Thanks.

(post by Abysha removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So if i understand this correctly. It was Russia who voted Trumph into ofice and not the American People?

Wow that this some serious Power right there.

Now Germany are scared that Russia will do the same to them....jesse's ..... what is the world comming to?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join