It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Counter Intelligence Agent at Collusion Meeting.. Again Jr. Lies..

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
a reply to: JoshuaCox

If their goal was to expose clinton crimes or corruption, I damn sure would have wanted to know about it.

Even if that meant working with the Russian government? What if Hillary worked with the Russian government to get herself elected?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Treason obviously..

Hell just unfounded accusations against her constituents her committing treason..
edit on 15-7-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Well Pol is dismantling the russian narrative right now but i can't post any of it because it's content from hacked emails from the U.S. State Department. Quick rundown.

>Perhaps you know that the U.S. State Department has a direct bearing on the agenda formation not only at home but throughout the world. >Now you can make sure it's true. Let me show you the correspondence between the Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Agency Robert P. Otto and his colleagues, CIA officers and other intelligence agencies, as well as representatives of mainstream media, NGOs, international funds and think tanks. >With the respect for privacy I've deleted his correspondence with his wife and relatives. The rest of emails will give evidence of who is responsible for different information campaigns, the so-called mythmaking and essentially engaged in the promotion of "American values" throughout the world.

It's not just about the russian narrative though. It has loads of topics and goes back years. If you want to have a look just search for /GLG/ USSD Gmail Leak General : Connecting the Dots - Contacts on /pol/. The information seems legit at this point.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Wow politicians are truly stupid as hell. Sending usernames and passwords per email. Yeah totally secure.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Still waiting for the dismantling.. he just named some names.. there was no evidence there...

It's barely even an assumption..definitely nothing coherent..

Even if some how you proved trump was being set up.. it wouldn't matter , because he took the bait.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Then where are they??

The government and trump can't stop the leaks but hillarys emails have never surfaced...

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

People that don't understand the implications tend to be careless with their information... but I wouldn't trust 4chan or Reddit very much for anything. Many times they try to be amateur detectives and get things very wrong (like the Boston Marathon bombers).

By the way, do you believe entrapment is a "serious crime" as you had posted previously?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Xcathdra

They expose helping a foreign government rig an American presidential election..

Call that whatever you want.

Again you are the one claiming they are a smoking gun.

Now, tell us the crime they reveal and link to it. If you cant then quit making false claims.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Whoops...

Rinat Akhmetshin Reportedly Worked With Company That Made Trump Pee Dossier

Rinat Akhmetshin has been the man of hour since revelations emerged that he attended the infamous Trump Jr meeting.

But it get’s better. In addition to that, it now appears that he worked as a lobbyist along alongside Fusion GPS, the company which put together the infamous Trump dossier.

The unverified dossier was published by Buzzfeed in January and was intended as opposition research against Trump. It got it’s nickname the “Pee Tape Dossier” because of the claim contained within that Russian intelligence agencies had footage of Trump urinating on a prostitutes in a bed at the Ritz-Carlton in Moscow.

The collaboration was highlighted in a complaint filed by GOP Senator Chuck Grassley last year. According to Grassley, Akhmetshin also did not register as a foreign agent during his lobbying activities.

“It is particularly disturbing that Mr. Akhmetshin and Fusion GPS were working together on this pro-Russia lobbying effort in 2016 in light of Mr. Akhmetshin’s history and reputation. Mr. Akhmetshin is a Russian immigrant to the U.S. who has admitted having been a Soviet counterintelligence officer,” Grassley said in the complaint.

click link for entire article...

So we have yet another russian involved that worked with Fusion GPS.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Already looking for a way out? Well that didn't take long. You crack me up.
Here have a cold one.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

"The lobbyist, Rinat Akhmetshin, has been reported to have ties with Russian intelligence."

This is sad..another rumor starts an ATS thread.. sigh.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Holy # White House Anon was right again "Bob" just showed up.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
If Russia had delivered evidence of a crime committed by my candidate, Gary Johnson, you would not see anyone crying foul.

If the only thing delivered was a scandalous video tape, then it would be outside interference. Probably not a thing of value though, because the value is so arbitrary and unquantifiable. It wouldn't fit the criteria of campaign contributions which must be reported by hard numbers.

Still not collusion, unless all parties worked together to produce the tape through some pre arranged scheme.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Xcathdra

They expose helping a foreign government rig an American presidential election..

Call that whatever you want.

no votes were changed according to previous testimonies so obviously it was not vote rigging.

Also...its not illegal to get opposition information from foreign sources if it is obtained by legal means and it is not used to blackmail someone.
edit on 17000000pppm by yuppa because: added information

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Quick question are we allowed to post hacked emails? I just read a very interesting one about our currently favorite russian female lawyer and her russian translator. It dates back to 26 april 2016.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Quick question are we allowed to post hacked emails? I just read a very interesting one about our currently favorite russian female lawyer and her russian translator. It dates back to 26 april 2016.

Ummm run that by the MODS first.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Ah # it here goes nothing. Anatoli Samochornov (Translator) and Natalia Veselnitskaya (Lawyer) worked for USSD prior to meeting with Donald Trump Junior. So the DNC did knew about them.

i.4cdn.org...

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I had read that he has been her translator before.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

I don't care that trump worked with Russian intelligence to rig our elections

Of course they don't care, what else would you expect from degenerates and barbarians?

You shouldn't speak of your parents like that.
edit on CDTSatpm61061 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Thousands of them were linked-to, during 2016. Courtesy of Wiki-leaks. Direct posting to ATS was NOT allowed though.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join