It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haiti Official, Who Exposed The Clinton Foundation, Found Dead In Miami

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: HorizonFall

This is the second suicide related to Hillary that has happened recently

Hillary may be on a Michael Corleone rampage, killing all her detractors like Corleone did at the end of the Godfather movie.

GOP Operative Who Sought Hillary Clinton Emails From Russian Hackers Killed Himself

www.thedailybeast.com...

A Republican operative who reportedly tried to obtain Hillary Clinton’s hacked emails from Russia killed himself inside a hotel room in May, just days after speaking with a Wall Street Journal reporter about his efforts during the 2016 election.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
a reply to: BlueAjah

Further down the same story:

He was also widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors.

There's no source for this claim. So it's hard to know what they mean by "widely expected". I mean, the Second Coming of Christ is "widely expected", but that doesn't mean it's going to happen.

It would be horribly ironic if the Haiti Sentinel had simply googled the guy's name and had come across all the internet speculation that has been created by the YNW fabrication.

However, benefit of the doubt and all that. If there are any good reasons to believe this guy was intending to testify about Clintonian corruption allegations, that must mean he discussed the matter with people close to him. Let's see if anyone speaks out on this. (And don't go telling me that everyone is afraid to speak out in case they get rubbed by the Clintons, this isn't a movie in the Godfather series).

It is enough he would be testifying under oath and any questions could be put to him. Also, he may not worry about loyalty or blackmail or fear any longer at that point. That alone would make him a target.

edit on 15-7-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: audubon

You don't think that the Haiti Sentinel might be staying informed about this important hearing, and know what was on the agenda? How do you know better than they do?

I don't necessarily 'know better than they do" about the story itself, but I do know that when journalists start saying things like "some argue..." or "fears were raised" or "It was widely expected..." without attributing those sentiments to any identifiable person, it usually means that the writer of the piece is over-egging it a bit.

This is a common disease among journalists throughout the world, and once you know to look out for it you will see it everywhere.

I mean "widely expected" directly implies lots of people doing the expecting. So why not name one or two, to give the claim some weight?

As I said: If anyone worthwhile was expecting this guy to testify against the Clintons, they will soon go on the record. So we shall see. But imho you'd be wise to refrain from betting your house on it.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
It is enough he would be testifying under oath and any questions could be put to him. Also, he may not worry about loyalty or blackmail or fear any longer at that point. That alone would make him a target.

That's a bit of a wobbly claim. The committee that he was going to speak to wasn't investigating the Clintons, so it's pretty unlikely he would have been asked about them.

In any case, as I keep repeating, at the moment this looks like a straightforward suicide.

The reasons for it aren't clear, but suicides are usually for intensely personal reasons - and not everyone leaves a note explaining why they've done it.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

He must have been a severely disturbed man to shoot himself like that. Stress kills.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Ortel said that none of the emails he received from Smith were written in all-caps. “I don’t remember a single one in all cap letters,” he said. “To put that in a suicide note as many times as he did and in language that’s not really professional doesn’t sound like him”

Lots of clues point to this not being a suicide. Clinton-(iced)-(also spells cide), more like. They should get the death penalty.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Seriously.

Why this is allowed I dont know.

-1000 faith in law and order

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Lots of clues point to this not being a suicide.

Pffft.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Lots of clues point to this not being a suicide.

Pffft.

Well it definitely fits the ongoing Clinton pattern of deaths. Too many anomalies in them, while other cases of REAL suicide unrelated to the Clinton's have no loose ends or odd unexplained details.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

This is like trying to empty the Atlantic with a mop and pail. People are determined to believe this death is somehow related to the Clintons. There isn't any evidence at all, there isn't even any evidence that this death was suspicious.

The guy telling the reporter that the email he received (n.b., from the dead man's account) didn't look very professional is a hoot. Clearly, the suicidee should have called in his secretary and dictated it while he was in a calm and rational frame of mind, then proofread it, and finally approved it for release. Just like most people who want to commit suicide...
edit on 15-7-2017 by audubon because: typo

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Why didn't this guy have some private security? Where are all those powerful people that claim they want to see Clintons go down, but they cant protect an asset like this?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Maybe those powerful people know there's not enough evidence for her to go down so they keep killing people to raise suspicions?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: captainpudding
a reply to: Logarock

Maybe those powerful people know there's not enough evidence for her to go down so they keep killing people to raise suspicions?

The criminal mind doesn't work that way, especially with powerful connected people. They are used to living and wielding power that puts fear into people, and after getting away with murder, and having their brain-compromised followers defend them including media silence, they have nothing to fear. People have been "suspicious" of them for decades without any consequences to them, but with lots of consequences for those suspicious of them.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Funny how the Clinton Murder Squad (tm) has been managing to rub people out left, right, and centre for the best part of 25 years, but completely forgot to kill Linda Tripp and Monica Lewinsky.

You know, the two people who between them were the only ones who nearly brought down the Clinton presidency.

Seriously, this is garbage. What sort of kill team is going to dick around with supposedly knocking out two backwoods kids with Mickey Finns and arranging for them to have a train run over their heads, yet ignore Monica Lewinsky?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

What sort of kill team is going to dick around with supposedly knocking out two backwoods kids with Mickey Finns and arranging for them to have a train run over their heads, yet ignore Monica Lewinsky?

Because not everything is black and white. Monica was a person they could not get to, or didn't need to kill, or many other reasons.

You are wasting your own time here mate. Your constant stubborn dismissal of any guilt/relation to the Clintons raise suspicious stench.

I can't be bothered looking into your post history but something tells me that when CNN publishes something anti Trump, you don't question their "unnamed sources" or that something is "widely accepted" just as much. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
edit on 16-7-2017 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph
You are wasting your own time here mate. Your constant stubborn dismissal of any guilt/relation to the Clintons raise suspicious stench.

I can't be bothered looking into your post history but something tells me that when CNN publishes something anti Trump, you don't question their "unnamed sources" or that something is "widely accepted" just as much. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Brilliant. So because I disagree with you, it's "suspicious." Not only that, but you go on to make a whole load of really bizarre and irrelevant suggestions about CNN while admitting you haven't actually checked something that you could easily have checked (my posting history).

Yup, I can see why you believe in the "Clinton Death List."

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Knowing the history of what has happened to those who have crossed the Clinton clan, why would this guy (or anybody!) announce IN ADVANCE that they're going to spill the beans on a Clinton?

You have to assume they know what you're going to do, better to get the info out there for the wider public even if people are constantly trying to hide it and control the narrative.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

There are some hilarious replies to that post.
Thanks for the laughs!

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Funny how the Clinton Murder Squad (tm) has been managing to rub people out left, right, and centre for the best part of 25 years, but completely forgot to kill Linda Tripp and Monica Lewinsky.

You know, the two people who between them were the only ones who nearly brought down the Clinton presidency.

Seriously, this is garbage. What sort of kill team is going to dick around with supposedly knocking out two backwoods kids with Mickey Finns and arranging for them to have a train run over their heads, yet ignore Monica Lewinsky?

Bill and Hillary likely agreed not to kill his bimbos because it's just too messy and opens too many cans of worms. If Bill's bimbos all started dying it would be much, MUCH more difficult to explain away and blame on someone else..

edit on 16-7-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join