It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haiti Official, Who Exposed The Clinton Foundation, Found Dead In Miami

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+73 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

"Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official who was expected to expose the extent of Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week, has been found dead in Miami. He was 50."

"According to Eberwein, a paltry 0.6% of donations granted by international donors to the Clinton Foundation with the express purpose of directly assisting Haitians actually ended up in the hands of Haitian organizations. A further 9.6% ended up with the Haitian government. The remaining 89.8% – or $5.4 billion – was funneled to non-Haitian organizations."

" “The Clinton Foundation, they are criminals, they are thieves, they are liars, they are a disgrace,” Eberwein said at a protest outside the Clinton Foundation headquarters in Manhattan..."

Klaus Eberwein; Another Name For The Clinton Death List

There's really not much to say anymore. "Suicide by gunshot" for another Clinton critic, as par the course. The death toll must be nearing 100 by now...

How many more will it take before people finally wake up and realize what is happening? What will it take for people to rise up in mass and call for real investigations and prosecutions against these people?

It should also be noted that the local Miami newspaper which covered his "suicide" claims he had "fallen on hard times" while the Your News Wire article states that those close to him claimed he was in high spirits... I wonder which one will be accused of peddling "Fake News"....
edit on 7/14/2017 by semperfortis because: Copy the EXACT Headline

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: HorizonFall

Yet, probably just ANOTHER coincidence.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

There's really not much to say anymore. "Suicide by gunshot" for another Clinton critic, as par the course. The death toll must be nearing 100 by now...

Millions if you factor in complicity in Middle East 'conquests'. Was that a back-the-head, double tap 'suicide', by any chance?

+31 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Oh I'm sure they'll show up soon enough to assure us there's nothing to see here....

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Very, very true.

As for the full details on how he was killed, we are still waiting on the Clinton PR department to pump out a plausible narrative...

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Oh.my.God.

I don't even know what else to say.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

It's from yournewswire.com so is therefore a load of cack.

But in order to prove this isn't a knee-jerk reaction, I did some basic checks on the story (seriously, anyone could do it).

The source claimed by YNW is the Miami Herald. The Herald's story doesn't mention the Clintons at all. The quote ascribed to the deceased appears to be a fabrication, or at least I can't find any recorded source for it.

(On the other hand, those of a suspicious outlook might be intrigued that the dead man was involved in a pizza chain!)

While looking for that apparently-fabricated quote, I found this story in which he certainly slagged off Bill Clinton in no uncertain terms - but that was due to political back-scratching during the Clinton presidency and nothing to do with the Clinton Foundation (which he does not mention at all).

Verdict: Another load of old crap from yournewswire.com, designed to attract traffic from the credulous, which falls apart the moment you question it.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Burn the Clintons at the stake!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

But, there's nothing here really. It's just a typical suicide, with two gunshot wounds in the head.

That's classic KGB, if you don't think so, then you're silly

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

From your Herald source:

Eberwein was scheduled to appear Tuesday before the Haitian Senate’s Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the head of the commission, Sen. Evalière Beauplan confirmed.

The Clinton Foundation was involved in a huge scam in Haiti. So why do you doubt that he was scheduled to testify regarding them?

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Wait, so this guy isn't the one who suffocated himself?

Do I need to quote myself a second time in the same day?

originally posted by: lordcomac
Anyone who crosses the Clinton's commits suicide.

Anyone.

Must be all that overwhelming guilt they feel after learning how pure and innocent the Clinton's are!

Yeah, that's it.
The gymnastics are impressive, too- some of them shoot themselves in the back of the head twice, while others fall asleep on train tracks and get run over.

Oh, the guilt...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

There seems to be a lot of articles about Klaus but most are in Haitian Creole. His quotes might be located within one of those. However I think you may have actually just revealed a potential psyop in the making... Check out this post on Reddit

This person claims Klaus actually aided Clinton in voter fraud.

What if Klaus was actually colluding with the Clintons, and they're behind the Your News Wire post? Who would be least expected to be involved in a Clinton scandal than a vocal critic of them?

Something really strange is going on here either way. I do not think we are getting the whole story. How can there be two completely differing narratives about this guy? Something seriously smells like a psyop...

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Working for the Clintons is either a get rich fast ride or get killed if you don't tow the lie , er line.
How many dead people now associated with the foundation or the DNC just in the last year 7? 8?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
When is Trump going to do something about her?

How many more have to die before Trump takes action?!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Because there is no mention of it in the Herald's article; no mention of it anywhere else; and the quote ascribed to the deceased appears to be a fabrication.

I'm not sure what better reasons I could need.

It's always easier to fool people than it is to convince them that they have been fooled. Which is how unscrupulous sites like yournewswire.com stay in business.

How about someone comes up with solid evidence that YNW is telling the truth? I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Good grief another one..just wow

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Well they learned all this slick crap from these television preachers and fake humanitarian organizations. Even some of your better preachers run a side operation to help the poor somewhere so they can skim off that money to run the rest of their organization.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
She must be related to Al Capone or something.

I mean at some point it gets beyond absurd. They must have dirt on a lot of very power people.

I can't even get out of a parking ticket.
edit on 14-7-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

Burn the Clintons at the stake!

Noooooooooooooooo.....

Think of the air pollution, and the stench......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join