It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haiti Official, Who Exposed The Clinton Foundation, Found Dead In Miami

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

So, I went looking into the deceased, found this on his website:

Tell me that's not suggestive of anything.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

It's a reference to this famous anti-capitalism cartoon published about a century ago.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: HorizonFall

He was "expected" to expose this information? Where are we getting this information from? Or does this just fit the narrative that the Clintons are basically the mafia and kill people at will...

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

edit on 15-7-2017 by VoxVirtus because: Delete

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

edit on 15-7-2017 by VoxVirtus because: Remove

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

I think that it's more an example of alternative fact, and bad journalism. Not just a writing mistake. It's click bait, and you've bought into it hook, line and sinker.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: HorizonFall

While the Clintons are sick, self-serving egotists what bothers me more are those that are protecting the Clintons from prosecution.

Just like people are saying about the Trump/Russia connection all the time. Provide some hard, irrefutable evidence they do anything like what they are constantly accused of (Killing people to protect themselves) and I am sure that you'll get more people supporting your cause.

Until I see something that paints them as the mafia, basically, beyond the shadow of a doubt. I will sit back and laugh at the hypocrites.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: VoxVirtus

It's not "bad journalism" - it's not journalism at all. It's poisonous fiction, written by crooks who have no interest in telling the public anything new or revealing. All they are interested in is those sweet, sweet clicks and the money that rolls in from advertising. They make me sick, because they are preying on people who are distrustful of the establishment media - and offering something far worse instead.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Working for the Clintons is either a get rich fast ride or get killed if you don't tow the lie , er line.
How many dead people now associated with the foundation or the DNC just in the last year 7? 8?

oh, make it hundreds or thousands if it makes you MORE OUTRAGED. that is what this thread is all about, to piss off the alt-right with innuendo and speculation.....did anyone bother to think this might be an unrelated crime?....or a pissed off Haitian that didn't get their cut? maybe he was involved with another man's wife, or a business deal he screwed up or maybe this is a changed or faked story?......the fact that the alt-right here CAN ONLY CONCLUDE that the Clintons had something to do with this is laughable at best.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Some of the information is in the other thread on this subject:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Eberwein was deeply involved in projects associated with Clinton Foundation efforts in Haiti. He was very vocal against the Foundation's corruption. He was set to appear Tuesday before the Haitian Senate’s Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the head of the commission, Sen. Evalière Beauplan confirmed. He was to give testimony on the corruption in Haiti.

Now he is dead. I did not blame anyone. I was providing evidence that the situation leading to his death is suspicious, as many sources have noted.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Some of the information is in the other thread on this subject:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Eberwein was deeply involved in projects associated with Clinton Foundation efforts in Haiti. He was very vocal against the Foundation's corruption. He was set to appear Tuesday before the Haitian Senate’s Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the head of the commission, Sen. Evalière Beauplan confirmed. He was to give testimony on the corruption in Haiti.

Now he is dead. I did not blame anyone. I was providing evidence that the situation leading to his death is suspicious, as many sources have noted.

With respect, the information on the other thread is based on the same YNW twaddle as this one, so it is equally worthless. The links posted on the other thread are background information about various scandals in Haiti but aren't necessarily related to the Clintons and the dead guy doesn't appear to feature in any of them. In short, they are irrelevant, even though they provide interesting background detail.

The only link provided that focuses on the Clintons and Haiti is the BBC story, and all that it contains is a summary of the episode in which Trump accused the Clinton Foundation of incompetence during the pre-election TV debates. There's a summary of various failings by the Foundation, but find me an NGO with an unblemished record of efficiency and I'll buy you a new car.

I hate to break it to you, but no matter how much you might want this YNW story to be true, it simply isn't.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The ongoing investigations into government corruption in Haiti and criminal actions by President Martelly also make it worth a reminder of this - when Hillary Clinton directly interfered in the elections in a foreign country:

This time, the scene is Port-Au-Prince, Haiti, in January 2011. Though the uprisings in Egypt were in full swing, then-Secretary of State Clinton paid a personal visit to Haiti shortly after the first round of the country’s presidential election, on Nov. 28, 2010. It quickly became clear that the pop singer-turned-candidate Michel Martelly, whom The Post in 2002 characterized as “favorite of the thugs who worked on behalf of the hated Duvalier family dictatorship before its 1986 collapse,” was Washington’s pick to win. Though the voting was badly marred by irregularities (the United States had pushed for quick polls), the OAS went even further and declared — without evidence — that Martelly had qualified for the final round over the incumbent party’s candidate. Rather than rerun the preliminary round and let the Haitian people choose, Clinton reportedly pressured then-President René Préval with the loss of U.S. and international aid unless the election results were changed to fit the OAS’s recommendation.

Préval’s electoral commission backed down, and Martelly won an election with only 25 percent turnout. Fast-forward to today, and Haiti is still in the grips of political crisis. In Martelly’s four years in office, Haiti never held a election, and as terms ran out on parliament members, only 11 elected officials were left in the country. A New York Times article documented the criminal activities of his friends and aides, who had been charged with crimes ranging from kidnapping to rape, murder and drug trafficking. Martelly stepped down at the end of this term in February amid violent rallies for his removal and disputed election results, without a successor in place. The country has postponed its elections yet again, and fresh political standoffs are underway, despite the United States spending $30 million on Haiti’s elections.

The Clinton Foundation then used their influence with Martelly to make deals in Haiti in their own interests.

Hillary Clinton needs to answer for her actions in Honduras and Haiti

edit on 7/15/17 by BlueAjah because: link

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

There is overwhelming evidence from many sources regarding the corruption of the Clinton Foundation in Haiti. It is a very, very complicated and deep situation. The Haitian people hate the Clintons. Many of the sources in the previous thread and this thread link to some of that information. If you did not see it, then you must not have clicked on the links and actually read the articles.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

There is overwhelming evidence from many sources regarding the corruption of the Clinton Foundation in Haiti. It is a very, very complicated and deep situation. The Haitian people hate the Clintons. Many of the sources in the previous thread and this thread link to some of that information. If you did not see it, then you must not have clicked on the links and actually read the articles.

I did indeed read them, and I didn't see anything of substance.

There might well be evidence of the Clintons' involvement in Haiti being corrupt in some way, even if it has not been provided ITT. But:

1) That evidence (if it exists) is not necessarily "overwhelming"
2) Nor is it evidence (if it exists) that any corruption was masterminded by the Clintons themselves
and most importantly
3) The preceding two factors - even if they were true - would not make them relevant to the death that is the subject of this thread

You're skidding around all over the road with this, trying to argue that the death is suspicious because it was a Haitian activist, then arguing that because he was a Haitian activist it must be connected to the Clinton Foundation, which is just a hamster-wheel argument that goes round and round and doesn't get anywhere.

Also, and this is crucial, this guy appears to have committed suicide. There is no evidence of any foul play by anyone.

I'll say it again: No matter how much you might want the YNW story to be true, it simply isn't. They are taking you for a fool. You are better than that.
edit on 15-7-2017 by audubon because: typo

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Working for the Clintons is either a get rich fast ride or get killed if you don't tow the lie , er line.
How many dead people now associated with the foundation or the DNC just in the last year 7? 8?

If there are a bunch of dead people associated with the Clinton Foundation or DNC, is it not in the realm of possibility that some entity or entities (not associated with CF/DNC) have been targeting these persons to intentionally raise suspicions due to the targets' relationships with these groups? Or even better- maybe it is CF/DNC associates making it seem as if somebody else is doing their dirty work, and there is some patsy organization (Code Name NIBIRU) that will eventually take the blame?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
From the Haiti Sentinel:

Former Official Found Dead ahead of Senate Testimony

Eberwein’s death came a day before he would have testified before a Haiti Senate Committee on the management of the PetroCaribe fund and to alleged misappropriation of international donor funds by the Clinton Foundation following the 2010 earthquake.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
More information regarding Eberwein and his involvement with Martelly, the Clintons, and the corruption:

“The system” of electronic fraud was put together, Dupuy reports, by M. Klaus Eberwein, theDirector General of Fund for Economic and Social Assistance (FAES), who is a good friend of former Prime Minister, Laurent Lamothe. Lamothe himself didn’t meet the 5-year residency requirements for his position. He was forced to resign on December 13, 2014 amidst widespread public protest calling for the fall and resignation of both Martelly and Lamothe. Together, Martelly-Lamothe are known in Haiti as “bandi legal“- the legal bandits – held in office by the even more lawless International mafia (“Core Group”) who are perpetrating this electoral and other governance fraud with military force against the protesting Haiti population.

It’s also reported that “the system” was put together by the Director General of FAES with former International Republican Institute employee, Stanley Lucas, helping to find a company to develop the program.

The U.S.-selected president of Haiti, once said that if he was president that:

“First thing, after I establish my power, which would be very strong and necessary, I would close that congress thing. La chambre des deputes. Le senat … Out of my way.” — Michel Martelly

With the powerful help of the United States, France, Canada and UN international guns, the ultra right-wing President Martelly has done just that, in these last 3-years of lawlessness and governance of Haiti by presidential decree.

This same article also explains how the Clintons were complicit in causing the above to occur:

A startling Haiti radio broadcast reports that Michel Martelly – the post-earthquake Clinton/Obama imposed president of Haiti- was not only fraudulently elected but also not qualified constitutionally to hold office. He’s used at least one non-Haitian passport. Other US covert operations include the controlled opposition in Haiti and electronic voting programing to continue delegitimizing elections, disenfranchising the masses.

Michel Martelly (aka Michael Martelly) is a US citizen. (Listen-download). Former US Ambassador to Haiti,Kenneth H. Merten, effectively lied. Martelly held a U.S. passport.

ournalist Ricot Dupuy explains, in the explosive radio broadcast, the corrupt role that former US Ambassador to Haiti, Kenneth H. Merten, played. He confirms the incredible contortions the US went through to “elect” Martelly and then to keep him in office over the objections of the Haiti populace. He shows how Bill and Hillary Clinton and their staff lawyer, Cheryl Mills, helped force Martelly down Haiti’s throat, fraudulently maneuvering Martelly’s placement in the balloting process through to being “elected.” And then, Merten illegally interfered in Haiti’s impeachment process to save Martelly from being forced to resign.

But such a powerful US federal agent used his position to intimidate a parliamentary inquiry in Haiti. It seems standard fare for such morally bankrupt American officials and politicians from the Democrat-Republican duopoly. Clearly, the Obama administration is filled with pathological liars, beginning with the Clintons in Haiti, to Kenneth H. Merten and the lies they’ve told about Michel Martelly’s constitutionality to the current U.S. Ambassador to Haiti, Pamela White’s blatant partisanship. These Internationals are committing grave crimes against the poor majority in Haiti.

And this the criminal cartel that some people wanted to be our president?

source

edit on 7/15/17 by BlueAjah because: source

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Further down the same story:

He was also widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors.

There's no source for this claim. So it's hard to know what they mean by "widely expected". I mean, the Second Coming of Christ is "widely expected", but that doesn't mean it's going to happen.

It would be horribly ironic if the Haiti Sentinel had simply googled the guy's name and had come across all the internet speculation that has been created by the YNW fabrication.

However, benefit of the doubt and all that. If there are any good reasons to believe this guy was intending to testify about Clintonian corruption allegations, that must mean he discussed the matter with people close to him. Let's see if anyone speaks out on this. (And don't go telling me that everyone is afraid to speak out in case they get rubbed by the Clintons, this isn't a movie in the Godfather series).

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

You don't think that the Haiti Sentinel might be staying informed about this important hearing, and know what was on the agenda? How do you know better than they do?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

This Thursday, July 21, 2011 and tomorrow July 22, will be held the 7th meeting of the Board of the Interim Haiti Recovery Commission (IHRC). Around 11 am will be held the official opening of the Exhibition of Prototype Houses and of the technology site, Green environment to the Zoranger, in the presence, among others, of the former President Bill Clinton and co-chair of the IHRC and the President Martelly.

The President of the Republic would have named Karl Jean Louis, Laurent Lamothe, Patrick Rouzier, Klauws Eberwein, Harold Charles and Serge Coles Jr. as new members of the IHRC...

Haiti - Reconstruction : 7th meeting of the IHRC

The picture shows, as if it was not already formally documented and widely known, that Bill Clinton had a powerful position in Haiti. Eberwein's position with the IHRC would have put him in direct contact with those in charge, and he would have known what was really going on.

In this perspective, an Executive Director was appointed as well as six new members representing the Presidency [Patrick Rouzier, Laurent Lamothe, Klauws Eberwein, Serge Coles Jr, Karl Jean-Louis

Haiti - Reconstruction : The IHRC at the time Martelly

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join