It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haiti Official, Who Exposed The Clinton Foundation, Found Dead In Miami

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Bill and Hillary likely agreed not to kill his bimbos because it's just too messy and opens too many cans of worms. If Bill's bimbos all started dying it would be much, MUCH more difficult to explain away and blame on someone else..

Ah, so the Clintons didn't kill Lewinsky because it would have been too suspicious. Gotcha. That explains why the "Clinton Death List" only appears to contain the names of people with barely any connection to the Clintons (if that)? Makes perfect sense...

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

Bill and Hillary likely agreed not to kill his bimbos because it's just too messy and opens too many cans of worms. If Bill's bimbos all started dying it would be much, MUCH more difficult to explain away and blame on someone else..

Ah, so the Clintons didn't kill Lewinsky because it would have been too suspicious. Gotcha. That explains why the "Clinton Death List" only appears to contain the names of people with barely any connection to the Clintons (if that)? Makes perfect sense...

The Lewinsky investigation kept people distracted. It was welcomed by them and highly controlled. They lost no support from Democrats because of it.

On the other hand, if it was Mena, Vince Foster, Whitewater or a number of other far more serious ongoing scandals that was dominating headlines, at the time, then the Bush/Clinton/CIA cabal would have been at risk for exposure.

Or that's what I have believed about the Lewinsky investigation, for years.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

OK, so, right... the Clintons didn't do anything about the one woman who could have brought down Bill's presidency, which saw him impeached (and acquitted by just one vote!). But they did have the time and energy to spare to murder Clinton's sign-language interpreter, and plenty of other apparently-irrelevant people.

Why didn't the Clintons murder Lewinsky? It would have been too obvious! Why did they murder Bill's sign-language interpreter? No-one would suspect anything, because there was no apparent motive!

You'll be glad to learn that I am going to give up now. There is no reasoning with this sort of pretzel logic.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: HorizonFall

While the Clintons are sick, self-serving egotists what bothers me more are those that are protecting the Clintons from prosecution.

Are Trump and Sessions now running cover for them or what?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
'Clinton death list': 33 spine-tingling cases

Great read up on just a few the Clinton's are responsible for (IMO).

peace

edit on 3838Sunday201713 by silo13 because: fix link

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

OK, so, right... the Clintons didn't do anything about the one woman who could have brought down Bill's presidency, which saw him impeached (and acquitted by just one vote!). But they did have the time and energy to spare to murder Clinton's sign-language interpreter, and plenty of other apparently-irrelevant people.

Why didn't the Clintons murder Lewinsky? It would have been too obvious! Why did they murder Bill's sign-language interpreter? No-one would suspect anything, because there was no apparent motive!

You'll be glad to learn that I am going to give up now. There is no reasoning with this sort of pretzel logic.

Pretzel logic, in your mind, or not. It's obvious who benefitted most from the Lewinsky scandal/investigations, hearings.

• Did it bring down Bill Clinton's presidency? No.
• Did it turn Democrats off the Clintons? No.
• Was there justice served that united and satisfied both Democrats and Republicans? No.

• Did anyone pay attention to a number of MUCH more serious scandals and criminal allegations where official investigations were thwarted? No.

Who benefitted most from the Lewinsky investigation and hearings? The Clintons...because there were a number of much more serious controversies that could have dominated the headlines and ultimately resulted in serious investigations...and public scrutiny. I can only assume you have never taken a serious look at the under-investigated & under-reported controversies that involved the Clintons, Bushes, and CIA, in the 20 years leading to 9/11.

There is ample evidence the FBI was controlled enough to intimidate and harass witnesses and bury evidence in much more serious Clinton investigations than the Monica Lewinsky case.

I was a Democrat during the Lewinsky-period. At the time, it just pissed me off at Republicans for caring so much and wasting so much money and resources investigating & prosecuting the Lewinsky case.

It is a fact: The Clintons/Democrats benefitted from the Lewinsky case.

Why would they kill Monica Lewinsky given they benefitted from the case?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Yep barely any connection to the Clinton's. The Clinton body count list are all just hobos and tramps and vagrants. Keep thinking that, and they won't feel the need to come after you too.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I can only assume you have never taken a serious look at the under-investigated & under-reported controversies that involved the Clintons, Bushes, and CIA, in the 20 years leading to 9/11.

Well, you know that old schoolyard retort about what "assume" does? That.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I had a huge detailed post done yesterday and then the strange reply glitch hit and I lost it all.

Point was, the Petrocaribe deal was the whole reason we (the US) went in and got involved in Haiti's election and got Martelly installed.

The whole thing can be boiled down into one excerpt:

His [Martelly's*] reception by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, after his highly controversial and fraud-marred election, was exceedingly warm.
*who's reception inserted by j&c

How Washington and Big Oil
Fought PetroCaribe in Haiti

The entire article is an excellent read and details a lot of the history of the Petrocaribe deal and how we stuck our noses in on the matter.

Keep in mind that the whole broohaha over Petrocraibe is what Clinton's buddy (Martelly) and his gang skimmed from the oil money.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I can only assume you have never taken a serious look at the under-investigated & under-reported controversies that involved the Clintons, Bushes, and CIA, in the 20 years leading to 9/11.

Well, you know that old schoolyard retort about what "assume" does? That.

I think it was a safe assumption given the "old schoolyard retort" was your only retort.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Alas, I don't have time to write a doctoral thesis for you in order to prove my knowledge of (more than) three decades of deep state deception and corruption.

But on the other hand, that's fair enough, because nor do you.

However, in conclusion, I'll note that only one of us thinks that they have obtained the moral high ground by insinuating the inadequacy of the other.

Readers can make up their own minds about this exchange. I'm done for now. You can have the last word, if that satisfies you.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Alas, I don't have time to write a doctoral thesis for you in order to prove my knowledge of (more than) three decades of deep state deception and corruption.

But on the other hand, that's fair enough, because nor do you.

Not really.

If you want me to private message you 200+ pages of research I've compiled and organized in my own voice, I am happy to.

(We aren't on candid camera, BTW.)
edit on 7/16/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Whether Trump colluded with Russia or not to win the election is a moot point. Hillary lost the election the minute she colluded with the DNC and mainstream media to tip the scales in her favor, and marginalize the will of the majority who wanted Bernie Sanders as the Democratic nominee. That's the way the cookie crumbles.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I just read a comment on another site about how a guy from Haiti was going to testify on Tuesday and that he feared for his life. Then he is suddenly found dead with a gunshot wound to the head in Miami. I read he was going to testify against the Clinton foundation. Apparently he knew too much for someone willing to let things play out. Apparently we have criminals running things. I went back to the site and could no longer find the long detailed comment. Apparently a guy who feared for his life going to testify against the Clinton foundation tomorrow will be covered up as another fake suicide in a long string of suicides of people who knew too much and were going to talk. This makes me wonder just how many corrupt government officials we have involved with whatever is going on with the Clinton foundation. I read on another link hundreds of officials are involved. I guess murder is their means to keep everyone quiet.

I can hope next time someone has evidence, it is secretly recorded and distributed to several international media outlets in the event of someone's death for any reason if they want a better chance of living.

I just know this story and death sounds too suspicious from what I read to be written off as a suicide. It seems like the criminals could have at least got a better cover story and claimed he got killed in a robbery attempt. I am assuming we have lots of criminals involved with many holding office. I don't know though. Hopefully the FBI is investigating if anything I read is true.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
There is also the fact that every American in the country knew the name Monica Lewinsky after the story went full on tabloid, CNN style! At that point, it would have been like killing off OJ Simpson. They would have had it easier trying to kill Harrison Ford the same year.

You ask anybody then or now who Vince Foster was, or Seth Richards, they be all like "who the # is that?" And that there is the point. People have to be killed off before the entire population knows who they are. The general public does not give a # about people they don't know about. Kill off a celebrity, and then people ask questions.

That really is the easiest way to explain the Lewinsky thing. Not to mention The Yugoslav war was raged shortly after, and had to compete with Lewinsky affair for coverage time under one of the most brutal NATO mandates ever. NATO lost a stealth fighter and many other fourth gen fighters in that campaign, you think the news wanted to cover that? About as much as the media covers US forces inside of Syria today during Trump theater. Little to none. Its true, Lewinsky may have well been a Godsend for them as a diversionary tactic the way Trump Theater is being used today.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Stealth isnt really stealth anyway to the right radar operator. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join