It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexpected Bible prophecies explanations.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: John4564

Thank you for taking the time to share your inspired interpretations here. I know I will have to reread this thread and posts many times. I am curious on how you interpret Luke 17:20-21. Specifically, where Jesus says the kingdom of God is within you?

Edit add: I am asking since you have been quite adept at pointing out that such biblical emphasis and references have sincere and accurate details that often are misunderstood.

edit on 8 12 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Among the visions we got there is this one received on October 21st 2010 while we still lived close to Paris. In the vision, I just entered a boarding room in an airport. I crossed two boarding gates and stopped at the third. I looked at my boarding pass and saw that I had the 'seat' #30. Then I heard the public announcement saying: 'embarquement de 30 a 40', meaning 'boarding from/OF #30 to/AT #40'. When I stood before the ground agent at the boarding gate, I saw her name on her jacket: 'Cristina Lopez'.

Six days later, I got another vision of the 'Boss' explaining to me that the people welcoming us in their home will drive us soon to the South West of their place, not that far, in a small old village very close to a bigger old city, to then start our new life which would last few years.

It happened that, three weeks later, our friends have UNEXPECTEDLY driven us to a small village at the boundary of Orleans, both being old places...130 kms South West of their home, provided that the small village belongs to the Orleans Metropolis. And this is where come the three boarding gates of the first vision. We now live in the third apartment since we arrived at Orleans on November 16th 2010. Exactly 30 days (for #30) after our arrival at Orleans, we watched a US series where a woman changed her name into...Cristina Lopez!

But the most important thing is that, from the moment we arrived at the third appartment in May 2014, for the third boarding gate, the 40th month (for #40) is...AUGUST 2017!

So, the boarding is in August 2017, with a warning date (public announcement) a 21st (Oct 2010) and a boarding date a 21st (Aug 2017).

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Thank you for taking the time to share your inspired interpretations here. I know I will have to reread this thread and posts many times. I am curious on how you interpret Luke 17:20-21. Specifically, where Jesus says the kingdom of God is within you?

Edit add: I am asking since you have been quite adept at pointing out that such biblical emphasis and references have sincere and accurate details that often are misunderstood.

Hello CynConcepts!

I do thank you for your kindness and your efforts to embrace this long presentation. I have to apologize for my poor English. It should be awful for real English speaking people. Sorry about that.

Anyway, your question is so central to understanding the heaven that it took a book to properly reply to you.

But allow me to be shorter, with the hope to be clear enough. So, Luke 17:20-21:

Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.”

First of all, one must not confuse the City of God, real place coming down from heaven to the earth, as a construction made of a squared 'city' on the ground protected by God's mothership from above at the middle of the city, with the Kingdom of God.

Sometimes, one could mix them for the purpose of celebrating the heaven coming down to earth. But there is a difference that I already addressed, but not suffciently. So, thank you to give me another chance to elaborate a little bit more on the kingdom of heaven.

When Christ said that 'the kingdom of God is in your midst' he perfectly defined it for we are made of a body, made of organs, made of cells, made of molecules, made of atoms, made of fields of...waves! Now, comes the most advanced physics...

I would like you to refer again to The Science of Extraterrestrials which will give you the basics (here are some excerpts):

The Science of the Extraterrestrials is founded on an intimate knowledge of the nature of time. This last is fundamentally cyclical and fractal (identically reproducing an object to a different scale).

Like space, time reproduces itself, but the cycles are ever shorter down to an imperceptible limit. Time will become stroboscopic (alternations of perceived time). Thus there will exist phenomena that will be impossible for us to perceive. Now, reality seems just the character of what appears to us to have a certain duration. This reality thus is quite relative!

Here you are, help yourself: nothing explains the quantum character of matter ... apart from cyclical time!

You know, this time that defies causality. In fact, this is the only variable that can be logically finite, thus quantified.

...cyclical time (spin) is just what characterizes electrons and protons, principal constituents of matter! But what is the relationship between travel by extraterrestrials in "space" and the infinitely small?

Extraterrestrial ships have the ability to pass from macroscopic laws to microscopic laws by causing variation in the flow of time, that is to say, the number of grains of cyclical time. With every scale of space is literally associated a quantity of cyclical time. Ships, blindly called spaceships, travel not in space but between superimposed space-time entities of different scales.

The universe is a layered cake of which global comprehension would be impossible: each layer has its own sense of perception! The physical world has its five senses. The psychological world has its own. And thus the spiritual world has ... its blindnesses!

The fundamental law of Absolute Relativity replaces the secular special relativity. It can be summarized in a sentence that any five-year-old child can remember: "The more time there is, the less space there is, and conversely."

Does one need to remind the neuropsychiatrists, enthusiasts of materialistic explanations, that our physical body does not evolve at the same speed as that which ... constitutes it?

Imagine beings, ET or not, that live in intervals of temporal non-existence from our point of view. Naturally they will be dematerialized as waves are! But then the universe will hold them in a handkerchief.

It is enough for the extraterrestrials to diminish the flow of time in order to appear perfectly material to us in our expanded world. They succeed in this thanks to the conjugation of two forms of temporal pumping amply explained in the work, notably by using rotors and turning electromagnetic fields. The great difficulty consists of grasping what is produced at the interior of a system making the temporal flow vary. In fact, the state of matter depends directly on it! We perceive only the differences of density of time in the manifestations of nature, as we "see" it from the exterior, from a specific spatio-temporal scale.

Extrasensory perceptions, emotions or thoughts are issues of the highest densities of time, access to which depends on the very complex structure of the neuronal network, a veritable spatio-temporal elevator. This is also the case with dreams, apparently brief, in which are produced quantities of events that our memory can not retrieve in physical time, hence their fleeting and incoherent character from our point of view on waking (weaker temporal density). Thus, discrepancy between material and spiritual is but the result of a difference of flow of time.

The question thus is not whether to believe it, or even to understand it, but to be capable of "rising" or not!

So, the kingdom of God is in the highest time densities...within us!

To access to it, one must be pure, i.e. not polluted by lower 'dishamonics'.
edit on 12-8-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Thank you for responding. Your English is quite good and intelligent. It is my intelligence being challenged here, since you are proffering a great amount of new thought and information. I hope my questions do not seem to simplistic and distracting from your intended course of instruction/warnings.

I would like to clarify to help me better understand. The Kingdom of Heaven in our midst has a different 'time wave' compared to Earth time? Similar to your earlier posts speaking of mathematically calculating the time from God's perspective vs Earth time calendars? Essentially, a alternate time dimension within a more encompassing dimension?

I realize this thread is not about you. Yet, I am curious. You posted that you have had psychic visions and visitations. Are these similar to deep prayer meditations or as many on ATS have shared are you astral traveling into this alternate realm by your own free will or do they simply happen unexpectedly?

Edit add: I have experienced some visions in my past...yet many say it is demonic entities tricking me since the messages did not match with their religious interpretations.

Also thank you for the PDF link. I will absorb what I can from that too.
edit on 8 12 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: John4564

originally posted by: MamaJ

a reply to: MamaJ

You should have missed this one:

a reply to: Paul1214

Christ was dressed in a white robe and had a bright light coming out of his face that I couldn't see with precision.

I also saw him another time more precisely when he was a caucasian type of man with a short 'red' hair, like an Irish, and a very 'sharp' face. I first didn't recognize him but I was sure he was Christ. He asked me:

I come to fight the evil. Are you ready to follow me?

Christ was dressed in a white robe and had a bright light coming out of his face that I couldn't see with precision.

I also saw him another time more precisely when he was a caucasian type of man with a short 'red' hair, like an Irish, and a very 'sharp' face. I first didn't recognize him but I was sure he was Christ. He asked me:

I come to fight the evil. Are you ready to follow me?

The procedure of the boby change is not clear to me yet. It should take place in the ET ship, like for us.

This above to me affirms Jesus had other incarnations whereas he looked different.

Yes, and remember what I wrote in page 2 about the presence of Christ before Daniel in Dan 10: here, here and here.

Maybe you still didn't read this post about reincarnation.

I have read all pages now twice and do understand your theory. Thank you! I can see how your perception of the end times meets with scripture, as you see and interpret it.

What I am doing is reiterating to make sure I am not misunderstanding you. Kind of like mirroring. Helps me to get a feel of how to approach you socially, if you will.

In my life's experience I have never been visited by an "alien", although I have had paranormal experiences. I believe other life forms exist as well as vibrate on different frequency. Reading the Bible as well as books outside the Bible, one get's a sense of ET's/Angels/Beasts in another realm and once upon a time in this realm. I can see how and why you have come to the conclusion you've came to. I get it!!!! In the coming days, I wish you well and pray for your purpose to be fulfilled.

My belief system is evolving and changing constantly as I open myself up to different possibilities, but the one thing which remains the same and has been a constant all my life is knowing... Gnosis. I know there is an abundance of energy which creates and exists without being destroyed. This, I call God.

With such a desire to figure out ends time, would you say you are 100% confident all this will take place when you said it would? I believe you said on the 21st of this month we will see the UFO? Also, have you read this prophecy? expandourmind.com...

edit on 12-8-2017 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

You're welcome! Thanks for your answer. Good to know that my poor English is sufficient enough to be understood. It's a relief. Your questions, on the contrary, are perfectly the core of the prophetic skills of the prophets of the past... and of today.

The new paradigm of the Absolute Relativity, and of the fractal time, is not an easy one. It's a total inversion of the scientific thought. The phenomena, ANY phenomenon, are just the by-products of a given state of space and time, provided that both are fractal. It is not the phenomenon passing in time but the time being in the phenomenon.

Actually, all is a matter of consciousness of the observer!

There are different scales of space and time. For each couple of space and time at a given scale, we can see different phenonema belonging to other spaces-times, like the revolution of the earth around the sun (macroscopic) or the movement of electrons (microscopic). Our consciousness 'is' in between. But we can observe only 7 space-time scales in the same time for it is the limit of the speed of light at the solar scale.

Provided that each space-time scale has its own time flow due to the nature of time (fractal cyclical time), it means that we would be able to observe faster time flows if we change the scale where we belong to. New time flows mean new phenomena, including new paranormal perceptions, most often immaterial (very definition of very fast time flows).

It happens that the smaller the space scale the more blurred the causality. And what science hates the most is the lack of causality since it destroys all the equations, the very way to reproduce and to prove. In other words, CAUSALITY IS VARIABLE!

That also means that paranornal phenomena can not be scientifically proved as long as science needs equations, and the specific 'bleached' conditions to be met in the lab.

The point is that 'time wave' is not the proper expression, but it could help you picture the new paradigm for which ONLY space and time exist!

The rest is their illusion since being only their by-products. Here is the inversion of the scientific thought.

People often try to picture 'other' dimensions to explain why we don't see the kingdom of God, the dead, the ETs or the fairies. They have been brainwashed with wrong theories of multiple SPACE dimensions. They are handicaped with their own dark glasses (beliefs systems, including the actual science). They think they need these glasses when it is the exact opposite they need the most. They need to 'de-learn'.

What is missing is the multidimensional time. But this needs an IQ high enough to comprehend it. Time has three dimensions, like space has three dimensions, and nothing more. These time dimensions are direction (from past to future and conversely), density (number of time units per space unit) and present (number of harmonics).

From that we can explain EVERYTHING, from the macroscopic mysteries to the microscopic weirdnesses, from the paranormal phenomena to the UFOs. EVERYTHING. But like the religious beliefs systems it will take time to replace the present science. But God has no more time for us. The end of the great cycle is now almost over.

That's why Christ asked us to have faith because we don't have the intelligence nor the patience and the energy to go deep into the hole of the clear understanding of the universe, except very few among us, very few. But in one sentence he said it all: the kingdom of God is in your midst!

In other words, FAITH IS ALL WHAT WE ARE ABLE TO CONCEIVE. It's 'easy' to understand (but not to apply) and doesn't require complementary lives which would be necessary to go beyond the general brainwashing, even in our today's world of fast communication and connection.

Christ, often seen as the best preacher of love and compassion, was actually the best scientist ever. But his students weren't the best pupils. That's why he didn't say much on his true scientific knowledge (what many Christians see as evil too!). That is true humility!

That's why this thread is not about me but HIM!

Most of the contacts happen unexpectedly. But deep meditations help us to maintain these contacts because we then can see our interlocutors. We can't never expect a contact to get specifics. It comes at the proper time, when we don't expect it, to better show us that it is not our own mind talking to us. But the first steps were not that easy. We had, when we didn't even know each other, to pray and shout and ask and beg multiple times to have their ears and their words and their looks.

To sum up, we use the remote viewing technique to get in touch with them, while they mostly use our night time to convey specifics. But sometimes it's in broad daylight. The initiative depends on their need to inform us and / or our need to get information. But they often use cryptic intel for two reasons: test your commitment to decypher their information (they are not a news agency!) and contract in few words and / or images what would take minutes, or hours, of explanations. All the true and valid spiritual communications are most of the cases extremely quick due to the nature of time.

Regarding the 'demonic' contacts, most of the people have no idea how to separate the wheat from the chaff. Most of the psychic contacts are random because our thoughts are random and uncontrolled. In that cases, curious dead or spirits come over and say hello without true purposes. They are boring themselves to death (!) and want some fun or interest for themselves.

But when someone starts to follow the path to spirituality, now he / she becomes interesting!

And that is when the 'crowd' of the 'spirits' comes. It's like a rich consumer interesting the 'sellers'. Some spirits want to derail this path to show their own path to hell. Some others want to 'sell' a specific tradition because of their own culture. And, finally, very few highly evolved spirits consider helping you for good, depending on the energy, on the mind openness and sincerity you put trying to find the truth.

So, one has first to assess at what point one is regarding these steps. And let the ignorant speak. Follow YOUR path, and try to make it pleasant for others too.

Blessings.

edit on 13-8-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Thank you MamaJ. I admire your efforts to read twice my posts. This could show the other readers the way to get it too! Thanks for the example you are.

It's important to read many books. But in this actual world, there are so many books that it is like a lottery. You can lose your time or spend useful hours with valid inputs. One must use one's own intuition. Not an easy task.

Don't pray for my purpose to be fulfilled, but God's. I already showed the way the Lord's prayer should be understood.

Nevertheless, I do thank you to support my goal for the coming days. But I am just an intrument of God's will, I assume.

There is no other way but gnosis, a philosophy stating that God is possible to be understood and known through our own divine nature. And my answer to CynConcepts just above addressed it in its own way.

But there also is a trap that you perfectly depicted. You say that God would be an abundance of energy which creates and exists without being destroyed.

Once you have fully studied the fractal time you see that the 'energy' is nothing but the by-product, the result of a gap between two different time flows interacting with each other, whatever the expression, as a phenomenon, it takes.

The problem is that the phenomenon can be destroyed. So God is 'something else'.

And what is even more 'bothering' is that the causality is variable. The faster the time flow, the lower the strict causality. To say it even more clearer, the higher the time density the heavier the will.

This means that what replaces the strict causality of the material world is the will of someone, the highest point being...God!

In other words, what the actual gnosis tends to forget is that God is not only a realm within, but above all a unique will. And that is where the montheism gets stronger than the New Age philosophy wants it to be.

I know where you are going through for I was there years ago. But what the benevolent ETs conveyed to me - the fractal time concept - was so superior in terms of logic and evidence that I saw the trap of the New Age community trying to get rid of the old shemes.

The ancient beliefs systems are not wrong because they are old, but because they missed the real point!

Saying that I am 100% confident in what I announced would be reckless. But I have sufficient converging and logical data to trust them, leading me to the conclusions I shared here.

I do thank you for sharing that link.

It suggests, among many, another link that talks about various prophecies pointing 2017 out (Buddha, Nostradamus, Ragno Nero and Rabbi Ben Judah).

According to Buddhism Buddha Gautama passed away either in 544 BC or 483 BC. He predicted that 2500 years after his death the Golden era of the world was about to begin. If we calculate it should have happened in 1957 or it will happen in 2017. Since it didn´t happen in 1957, 2017 is the big year with cataclysmic changes.

Nostradamus predicted in his 6:66 quatrain that the destruction of the world would begin in april after Jesus marble grave in the Sepulchre was found. In October 2016 researchers claim to have verified that the marble covered grave in the Holy Church of the Sepulchre in Jerusalem most likely belongs to Jesus Christ. In that case Nostradamus suggests that we will face a new world starting in 2017 possibly in April according to his predictions. A new sect will present itself to mankind when these changes take place. According to prophecy that would be Falun Gong from China which has been persecuted for 18 years by the Chinese Communist Party(CCP).

Nostradamus prophecy: Quatrain 6, 66

Au fondement de la nouvelle secte,
Seront les os du grand Romain trouvez,
Sepulchre en marbre apparoistra couverte,
Terre trembler en Avril, mal enfoetz.

At the foundation of the new sect,
The bones of the great Roman will be found,
A sepulchre covered by marble will appear,
Earth to quake in April poorly buried.

Ragno Nero 600 years ago predicted in his 2017 prophecy that ”the beast from the east shall die” in 2017.

Rabbi Ben Judah stated that every 50 years will be a historic year(jubilee year) and for example 1917 and 1967 were magical years where the Prophet was correct in his predictions. But it becomes even more interesting. He also claimed that the tenth 50 year period of 1967-2017 would be the era of the Messianic end times and 2017 would then be the conclusion of the Messianic end times.

I cited Nostradamus and Rabbi Ben Judah (see the OP). Like the latter, I showed that the Christian era ends in 2017, more precisely on August 21 2017. I have no idea what Ragno Nero was talking about for I didn't study his prophecy. Nostradamus' century 6-66 certainly doesn't talk about Falun Gong but the new Holy Family to come. When the Englsih speaking people try to translate Nostradamus' quatrains they often forget that he was well versed in Latin, and other old languages. The etymology of the word 'sect' is important to better comprehend his thought:

The word sect comes from the Latin noun secta (a feminine form of a variant past participle of the verb sequi, to follow), meaning "a way, road", and figuratively a (prescribed) way, mode, or manner, and hence metonymously, a discipline or school of thought as defined by a set of methods and doctrines.

Since a sepulchre covered by marble appeared to be Christ's tomb in October 2016, we can conclude that just after, according to the grammar in French, will come the 'sect' / Holy Family. This news will be poorly buried and the earth will shake in April...2018 when the rapture of the 144,000 (related to Jesus' time) will start (first visible outcomes of the coming of the Holy Family). Remember that Mid-May 2018 is the start of the third seal / horseman. But Nostradamus' calendar (Julian calendar) is about a fortnight sooner. Our mid-May is his end of April.

The point is that 2017 has all possible green lights compared to many other years for the endtimes to come.
edit on 13-8-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Here is the lastest and final SUMMARY OF THE END TIMES where I corrected a little mistake (War in Heaven from 2017 to 2021). Sorry for the inconvenient.

I just saw that I didn't correct all the mistakes in the picture above that I still maintain alive to respect the new readers (not pleasant to click on a dead link). But I have improved it (without mistakes):

SUMMARY OF THE ENDTIMES.

So, please update your files if you happen to save my work that could serves you when the time has come.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
While I reread my work to check it before I leave, I want to correct the mistake below:

.../...

On the other side, three impure spirits - the dragon (politics), the beast (finance) and the false prophet (medias) - all being Fallen Angels disguised in humans, gathering the kings of the whole earth.

If Satan gathers the kings of the WHOLE earth, the kings from the East can NOT be from the earth. Sure, many people should have been lost with this one.
.../...

Of course, this is NOT Satan gathering the kings of the whole earth, but the three impure spirits since Satan is 'jailed' (from 2024 to 3024) at that moment of the 'endtimes story'. Satan will gather the whole world against the New Jerusalem once set free by God from his prison time (1,000 years). Sorry for this mistake, even if these three impure spirits are Fallen Angels of Satan's side.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I do not have much to add to this other than to say John this thread is a masterpiece I will need to read this a few more times to get my head around some of the intricate details you have put before us. One thing I can add is that in this world truth is always simple and beautiful and you know in your core when you hear it. In this thread I do not just hear it I feel it kudos to you for such an impressive thread

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I would like to share two more intels received from heaven.

In October 2009, while still in USA with the other Witness, I saw, in a vision, four aligned nuclear towers representing the energy of four bodies. Two of them collapsed, close to each other. Then I heard this: 'it will take place the 139th hour'.

It happens that we started to live in USA (Hawaii), for about five years, in January 2006. The 140th month since then is AUGUST 2017! So, in August 2017, and BEFORE the end of this month, there are full 139 'hours' when our two bodies will 'collapse' to be replaced with two new bodies for a future family of four members (four towers)! Note that the two other towers / bodies (George and Charlotte) remain the same...as I mentioned it recently to MamaJ.

The second intel from heaven will strengthen this prediction.

The second one is a vision (on June 2 2011, at the 58th anniversary of the coronation of queen Elizabeth II) of me in a very long dark corridor in the 'basement' of an airport. I saw a wall at the end of this corridor on which was the big number 179 with an arrow showing the up left direction and the word 'EXIT'. Just before that wall, on the left side, was an escalator at the top of which was a very bright light.

It happens that I used to work in the aviation for about 17 years (military air traffic controller, civilian jet pilot, airline station manager, then airport manager), with my last job being airport manager, in charge of the ressources of a Parisian airport. It happens that I resigned from this position on November 2002 to never work in the aviation since then.

From November 2002, the 180th month is October 2017. And the 179th month is therefore September 2017!

In other words, this matches the other intel: 'Christ comes the 5th', provided that it will be September 5th 2017 when we will be back from our rapture with George Christ! So, the 'EXIT', with its bright light, indeed will occur on September 2017!

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
I do not have much to add to this other than to say John this thread is a masterpiece I will need to read this a few more times to get my head around some of the intricate details you have put before us. One thing I can add is that in this world truth is always simple and beautiful and you know in your core when you hear it. In this thread I do not just hear it I feel it kudos to you for such an impressive thread

Thank you very much for your praise coldlikecustard! I always regard such feeling and analysis as a precious stone for it goes to those who helped me in heaven. They are sensible to positive appreciations for it means that they enjoy working with us, humans.

Thanks again!

Blessings.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
For anyone interested to go through the Kalki purana here is a link. It is pretty interesting and very detailed too

om-aditya.ru...

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Go here www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch.

This will help you out GODS people are aliens to this world...

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So, if you have been working so long into aviation and also being a pilot...there here comes the one million dollar question:
Is the world flat or spheroidal???

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Thank you again for responding. Your response and some of your prior posts reminded me of something I have read in the past.

It was only with the advent of quantum physics and the fall of objectivity, that scientists began to consider again the old question of the possibility of comprehending the world as a form of mind. Einstein, on a walk from The Institute for Advanced Study at Princeton to his home on Mercer street, illustrated his continued fascination and skepticism about an objective external reality, when he asked Abraham Pais if he really believed that the moon existed only if he looked at it.

Since that time, physicists have analyzed and revised their equations in a vain attempt to arrive at a statement of natural laws that in no way depends on the circumstances of the observer. Indeed, Eugene Wigner, one of the 20th century’s greatest physicists, stated that it is “not possible to formulate the laws of [physics] in a fully consistent way without reference to the consciousness [of the observer].” So when quantum theory implies that consciousness must exist, it tacitly shows that the content of the mind is the ultimate reality, and that only an act of observation can confer shape and form to reality– from a dandelion in a meadow, to sun, wind and rain.

Read more at Source: Robert Lanza on bio centrism theory that death is an illusion...not the end

He also delves into space time waves: past, present, and future. That time is not linealar. My reasoning for being drawn back in this theory is thinking about the Lord's Prayer and one consciously creating the wave connection to observe and be included.

I realize I may not make sense and I apologize. Your interpretation and revelations truly are taking me in many directions. A good thing for me perhaps, but I would not wish to confuse others.

Edit add: I realize this seems like New age mumbo jumbo...but for me, I had corresponded it to the fall of man and Jesus speaking about those with love of material possessions will be to blind to see their way to the Kingdom of God.

edit on 8 13 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovemyworld
For anyone interested to go through the Kalki purana here is a link. It is pretty interesting and very detailed too

om-aditya.ru...

Thank you very much for this book I just have saved on my computer for a later reading (377 pages). I have much to learn from it about who we are about to take care of. That's very helpful. Many thanks.

Blessings.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: judydawg

Go here www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch.

This will help you out GODS people are aliens to this world...

Thank you to contribute too judydawg! I fell on the 7th church introduction when clicking on the link you provided us with, the verse 3:14 of the Book of Revelation I already addressed. Maybe you've missed this post and this one.

Maybe this will help you. Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paul1214
So, if you have been working so long into aviation and also being a pilot...there here comes the one million dollar question:
Is the world flat or spheroidal???

According to my experience (I don't talk about the numerous evidences of an almost perfect spherical earth), the earth is indeed spheroidal.

I used to fly 'around' the flight levels 350 to 400 in the commercial aviation. At these levels (35,000 to 40,000 feet, or 12 to 13.5 kms high), the rotundity of the earth is not obvious. But you easily guess it.

But I got the opportunity to fly in a Mirage F1 B with a fighter pilot, friend of mine, who invited me to live that experience at a higher altitude when I was executive pilot spending time in the Rheims airbase as an air traffic controller reservist.

We got up to FL 550/600, that is to say around 18/20 kms high. At that altitude, I clearly saw the rotundity of our planet and even the darkness of the sky in the broad daylight. The light blue of the sky became darker and some stars started to appear.

So, I can confirm that the earth is a sphere. This is so true that the more you climb the more you still enjoy the sun when the night has already fallen on the ground, visible from up there. That would be impossible with a flat earth.

edit on 14-8-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: John4564John4564, have you seen the UK news this morning that "Big Ben" will fall silent for 4 years until 2021 from.... wait for it... noon on Monday 21st August.

"Big Ben" is THE resounding symbol of the Great British empire and has rung out the hour, on the hour for the last 157 years since 1860 at the height of the British Empire.

In the last 157 years it has stopped only twice before - from 1983 to 1985 and in 2007. I would be interested in any insights you can give on these dates in relation to your timelines.

Below is the link to the BBC news story. It has a strange choice of picture of Big Ben; showing the dark closing in around it!

www.bbc.co.uk...

ETA: corrected time from midnight to noon
edit on 14-8-2017 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join