It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexpected Bible prophecies explanations.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Here is the list of the pictures I made especially for you on ATS to remind you the unexpected explanations, of the biblical prophecies, I gave:

FOUR BEASTS (Daniel 7).
DANIEL 8 (WWII, Iran, Hitler and Israel).
DANIEL 9 (the two rulers and the 7, 62 and 70 'sevens').
PRINCE OF GREECE (Christ coming with the).
DANIEL 11-12 (WWWIII & Rapture).
7 CHURCHES (7 fractal periods of the Christian era).
SOULS SWITCH (rapture of the future Two Witnesses at Orleans, France).
FOUR LIVING CREATURES (Ezekiel's vision vs John's vision of the 4 members of the Holy Family in heaven before returning to earth).
FIRST BEAST (Prince William in the British Monarchy, before Satan / Harry on earth).
SECOND BEAST (City of London & London Stock Exchange, symbols of the world capitalism).
SUMMARY OF THE ENDTIMES (order of the events of the endtimes).
ENDTIMES CALENDAR (graph of the consecutive periods).
ANGELS & HUMANS (interactions of the 'angels' with the humans).
NEW JERUSALEM (location and nature of the City of God).

Unlike many Bible scholars emphizing the role of the FALSE PROPHET, I don't insist on this figure (introduced, for the War of Armageddon (6th plague), in only one verse (Rev 16:13) along with two Fallen Angels, two representatives of the two beasts (political and financial world powers)), which will be another Fallen Angel taking the media power during the 7 plagues (7 trumpets / 7 bowls period in 2032 - 2046) after the rapture of the Great Multitude (2024 - 2031), because it is not even on earth yet, at least as long as the War in Heaven is not over (2021), and his role is not noticed until 2033 - 2035.

Only those left behind will 'enjoy' its presence as the False Prophet.

In the two other verses where it is mentioned, we just hear about its destruction by the four angels / four members of the Holy Family with their army of 200 millions benevolent ETs:

Revelation 16:13 Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Revelation 19:20 But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

edit on 11-8-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: John4564
Thank you for clearing my doubts. I think the interpretation of the BrahmamGaru prophecies are not accurate. They are giving similar dates but interpretations do not have proper meanings. Anyway, thanks for the info. Keep updating.

So, how do we know if anything has happened on August 21? Will you be here on ATS?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovemyworld
Thank you for clearing my doubts. I think the interpretation of the BrahmamGaru prophecies are not accurate. They are giving similar dates but interpretations do not have proper meanings. Anyway, thanks for the info. Keep updating.

So, how do we know if anything has happened on August 21? Will you be here on ATS?

You're welcome lovemyworld! Thanks to you.

What surprised me was indeed the similar dates, not the content of the prophecies which I believe too to be a matter of personal interpretation. Maybe you have your own interpretation, if you care to share.

If the announced UFO event takes place at Orleans, France, on August 21 2017 (hour not conveyed, maybe in the evening), I won't be here to talk about that for I am involved in that event. If it happens as I highly suspect it, you should be informed through the mainstream media few hours or few days after that event. The spreading of footages of that UFO event was showed to us in visions (not the exact time after it), along with firefighters, policemen and secret services agents investigating around.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Look how Kalki resembles the biblical white horseman (future Prince George).

It's interesting to note hat we have been in touch with small blue beings, the very same color of figures represented in many pictures from Hinduism.

The spiritual guide of these blue beings, that we, the future Two Witnesses, saw the very same day (May 5 2003) without knowing ourselves yet, to ask us for our personal involvement in the coming period, was even more extraordinary. He emitted light from inside his eyes and his skin through small holes, like pores. His skin color was a little bit more purple (bluish).

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I almost forgot to invite the readers to save the pictures I made for YOU on ATS (you won't see them elsewhere), listed in the first post of this same page. We never know if they will stay for a long while. So, save them on your computer and share them, along with this thread, when the first events will start. Remember:

originally posted by: John4564
.../...
For example, when one - the reader of THIS thread - knows the stakes, one will be judged on one's choice to spread the said stakes to other potential readers to make the others aware of the luck the reader have to know them, should translations be made!

Those who know are ACCOUNTABLE for the blood versed of those who don't. That's why the Bible says that those who know MUST WARN the others, even the wicked.

DON'T TAKE IT LIGHTLY! IT'S CENTRAL TO YOUR SALVATION!

Ezekiel 3:18-19 When I say to a wicked person, ‘You will surely die,’ and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood. But if you do warn the wicked person and they do not turn from their wickedness or from their evil ways, they will die for their sin; but you will have saved yourself.
.../...

Another proof that salvation comes thanks to the help to others, as displayed in the Lord's Prayer. After debates come actions.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

So far I have read this thread to page 7. It's a lot to take in.

This is the most detailed and logical prophecy threads I have ever read. Because it is so much I am having a hard time digesting it all. This is one of those threads to reread a few times to really get it.

So far I have a few questions.. first one always makes me wonder...

Why is God so dramatic with all this? Why not make it happen and be done? Why all the dramatic scenes as if this is some play, playing out and everyone's wondering how or when it will end. Just makes me wonder..

Why do you think you are going to transform into someone else? Do you think you are Christ??

Who is giving you these visions?

Thank you for a very good and juicy thread. I have never been a one to follow a Religion. I do love what Jesus taught and think he's the coolest man to ever walk the Earth. I'd love for life on Earth to reset asap so we may have love on earth and not division. Peaceful living at it's finest where we are not slaves to money. I am so ready for it all to go down.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Are you proposing Prince George is actually the embodiment of Christ? I'm trying to understand how he is, yet he's coming on a "cloud" or ufo as you say?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
By the way, August 21 is considered a very auspicious day this year as it falls on a Monday, new moon and solar eclipse in the month of sravana. Lord Siva is said to be powerful on this day as he possesses many powers. Pujas are performed for him on this day.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Hello MamaJ,

Thank you to come in and find interest in this thread! I do thank you for your praise and for having taken the time to meticulously study until page 7 the explanations of the Bible prophecies offered here. The following pages could also help you understand various other aspects of the biblical prophecies.

First, before I answer your questions, I would like to point out that the biggest mistake of most of the Bible scholars, since centuries, has been the human concept of the church of Christ.

Based on the misinterpretation and/or the misunderstanding of the 'rock', aka Peter in Matthew 16:18, on which Christ would build his church, the first Christians replaced the Most Holy Place of Daniel 9 (called the New Jerusalem in the Book of Revelation), still to come, by the original Church of Peter, now the Roman Christian Church, from which derived all the churches in the world, shisms after shisms, without exception.

Some of the first apostles, including Peter the three times denier of Christ (why do you think that the letter to the angel of the very first church Ephesus related to the first millennium after Christ's resurrection says: I know...that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false?), and of course those who followed them as priests and bishops in the following centuries, allowed themselves to take power over the people's beliefs, just forgetting what Christ said five verses later in Matthew 16:23:

Matthew 16:23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

The human concerns are precisely the control of the faith over the people on earth.

So, Christ was saying that he will LITERALLY build his church on the earth, the famous 'rock' governed by Satan since centuries, with the coming of the New Jerusalem coming down ONTO earth (Rev 21:2) full of real Christ's chosen people. The New Jerusalem will be LITERALLY built like any new city would be.

'Peter' means 'rock' in Greek, and all the almost 150 occurrences with the word 'rock' in the whole Bible speak about what constitutes the earth. For example 'pierre', the French word for 'rock' is 'Pierre', the first-name given to so many children for centuries!

In other words, people have been influenced by this wrong interpretation, raised as a truth (because of that supposedly church built on that rock / Peter), that those believing in the Peter's church interpretation of the salvation, that is to say the salvation of the human church followers, would be the only one to be saved, hence the wars of religion. Actually, ALL THE CHURCHES ARE WRONG SINCE ALL ARE BASED ON AN ORIGINAL MISUNDERSTANDING FROM WHICH CAME SO MANY MASSACRES!

I would tend to say that the more you are far from any church, but do just what Christ asked us to do and to be, the more you come close to the New Jerusalem. The more you finance any church, the more you maintain the false interpretation, and the more you let money drives the Christian life, what precisely is symbolized by the second beast and the 'mysterious Babylon' to be destroyed by...Christ!

Once Christ is back on earth in September 2017, why would you finance the least church speaking necessarily about a false christ?

Many Christians disregard the last verses of Matthew 24 (verses 24:45-51), focusing their attention only on another wrong interpretation related to the so-called unwishful date setting of the supposedly Christ return when it is more simply about the rapture of each one of us in the famous 'no one knows the day or the hour', unknown day and hour due to the number of people involved, the correlative 7 years long period and the still-to-come choice for the people to amend, last words of Christ (master), in this chapter, talking about the wrong way the priests and bishops (faithful and wise servant) will make people to follow:

45 “Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time?

46 It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns.

47 Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions.

48 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’

49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards.

50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of.

51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

See how Christ doesn't speak about his church, but his 'household', which is very different spiritually speaking. And this 'household' precisely gives a name to the Christian world, far from being A church!

Why do the priests and the bishops, whatever the 'church', won't expect the return of the Master, Christ? Why won't they be aware of the hour of the return of Christ?

For the simple reason that their self-importance, and their wrong interpretation of the Bible prophecies, will prevent them to pinpoint the return of Christ in time, unlike I did it with accuracy here JUST because I strictly followed and respected the words of that prophecy.

To be continued...

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
In other words, Christ doesn't say that it is impossible to know when he returns, but, ON THE CONTRARY, he himself prophesies that the supposed servant (priests and bishops) of the servants (followers) won't be able to do so BECAUSE that servant will 'beat his fellow servants', that is to say order the followers to obey his own interpretation of the prophecy, including the one about the supposed impossibility to know the hour of the return of Christ!

As you have noticed it, these last verses are not in any random general chapter about Christ's words, but in the prophetic part of the Gospel of Matthew. And Christ is affirmative, not conditional, when he says that the servant IS not expecting him, NOT aware of the hour.

In Mark 13:37, he even says: What I say to you, I say to everyone: ‘Watch!’”

What would the servant (priests & bishops) 'watch' if not the way to know this hour of his return through the Scriptures they are supposed to fully understand, while the task of the followers would then simply be to look at the signs? The thing is that Christ, knowing the incompetence of the Bible scholars to decypher the prophecies, he therefore says to EVERYONE to watch into the Scriptures themselves to look for his time return!

Otherwise, what would be the point of Luke 21:36:

36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.”

How to escape all that is about to happen if we have no idea of the Christ's return date, and we would then be unable to know when the real endtimes period has started? How many wrong starting dates have been claimed since centuries because of natural catastrophes or wars? What would make the difference between these wrong and past signs and the real ones, especially when Christ speaks, through the angel, about the kings who have fallen, the one who is and the other still to come? What other reference but his own return would explain such a time frame?

Answer: the right interpretation of who Christ will be according to the prophecies (especially in Rev 12)...what the servant of the servants won't be able to have...according Christ himself in Matthew 24:45-51!
edit on 12-8-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Speaking of the hour of the return of Christ, I just happened to put in the right context two precious intels from heaven received in Summer 2015.

ON Thursday August 20 2015 (in the 34th week of that year), I received: 'it is the 33th hour!'

On Friday September 18 2015 (in the 38th week of that year), I received: '126,000!'.

As you are aware of it, there are two important dates for us: the departure date and the return date.

It happens that ON Sunday August 20 2017, the 33th week of the year 2017 will end. The day after, the 21st, we will be the full 33th 'hour', provided that the time units are different in heaven with a Day of God being 1,000 years, a Day of the Lord being 7 years and a Day of Heaven (angels' day) being a year, as conveyed by a benevolent ET when saying a year ago (on April 20th) that it was our last 'day' (from July 1st 2016 to June 30 2017).

The choice of the 20th of April also meaning that the 20th of a month would be the last day, before the 21st of that given month. I won't elaborate for now why April was the chosen month for this particular intel for it would be boring for the readers for the time being.

So, our departure date would be, according this intel ('it is the 33th hour!'), Monday August 21st 2017, once the 33th full hour is over.

So, an hour is a week!

It happens that 126,000, a number the nature of which I had no idea in the second vision, is exactly 3,600 seconds x 35 = 35 hours! (126,000 / 3,600 = 35). In 2017, the 35th week of the year ends on Sunday September 3rd!

On May 27 2011, I received in French with an English accent: 'you will arrive the 4th!'

Provided that Christ, as king of the world, 'covers' the first time zone in New Zealand, the expression given on October 31 2016 'Christ comes the 5th', along with 'look when comes January 1st in New Zealand' while the other witness who received it was already in an ET ship in her vision, means that, when coming with Christ back to earth, we should arrive on September 4th 2017 in UK...after noon! Maybe in the evening of the 4th.

My point is to say that the 'hour' of the return of Christ in Matthew 24 is something specific, precise and decided since a long time ago!

And you now know that these dates have nothing to do with chance (August 21 for the last day of the Christian era, September 5th for the fractal periods of the four horsemen making the 168 days of the War in Heaven (2nd seal) coming from the 70th anniversary of the Israel UN Resolution 181 (on November 29th 2017) and the 70th anniversary of the Declaration of Independance of the State of Israel (on May 15th 2017)...after which comes the rapture of the 144,000 former Hebrews of Jesus' time).

I will reply specifically to the posts in a little while. Thanks to be patient.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

So far I have read this thread to page 7. It's a lot to take in.

This is the most detailed and logical prophecy threads I have ever read. Because it is so much I am having a hard time digesting it all. This is one of those threads to reread a few times to really get it.

So far I have a few questions.. first one always makes me wonder...

Why is God so dramatic with all this? Why not make it happen and be done? Why all the dramatic scenes as if this is some play, playing out and everyone's wondering how or when it will end. Just makes me wonder..

Why do you think you are going to transform into someone else? Do you think you are Christ??

Thank you for a very good and juicy thread. I have never been a one to follow a Religion. I do love what Jesus taught and think he's the coolest man to ever walk the Earth. I'd love for life on Earth to reset asap so we may have love on earth and not division. Peaceful living at it's finest where we are not slaves to money. I am so ready for it all to go down.

I indeed invite you to reread this thread when you have time because I could forget that the readers could have forgotten the content of the Book of Daniel and the Book of Revelation, and their contextual structure.

Why is God so dramatic with all this? Why not make it happen and be done? Why all the dramatic scenes as if this is some play, playing out and everyone's wondering how or when it will end. Just makes me wonder.

Life is very previous to God. But evolution is even more important to Him. What is at stake is but the survival of the human life the way He planned to make it evolve, from the material world to the spiritual realm. God wants to warn us about this plan and tells us that everything depends on His rules. One of them is the death of the souls in the Second Death (nuclear explosions) if one doesn't comply with them for the sake of the Divine Justice to those following them.

He then is forced to describe the future for each one of us to choose what path we want to follow: be with Him or without Him, that is to say out of Him, i.e., at the end of the 'day', the emptyness of personal desires and co-creation powers.

If He didn't warn us, how could we be responsible for our choices? That's the goal of the free will: make the creature responsible of its own fate.

When giving the steps of the endtimes, He makes us aware of the trials we could live to better repent and amend while it is still time to do so. Hence the 'dramatic' scenes He emphizes so much. He tells us the truth of His plan in order to wake us up on due time. But humans are humans and don't like to hear about the wisdom of God.

Why would He need to destroy a large part of humanity?

For the same simple reason that the equilibrium of the energy of the universe must be respected. What is valid for the forms of energy we often think about is the same for the energy of the souls. After a given great cycle, we must reach a given state of consciousness vis-a-vis God's creation. If it would take more energy to make us evolve at the requested level at a given time, it would unbalance the whole universe. That's why when the great cycles of time are over there is a reset with, in one hand, those going to the next level of evolution, and, in another hand, those being merely recycled in a primitive form of energy (plasma), easier to manage.

We think we are important to God, but rarely think that God is important to us. His laws prevail, not the opposite.

No, I am not and won't be Christ. I lengthily stated that Prince George WILL BE Christ. This should happen in early September 2017 when coming back with us on earth.

We have a long story of visions since childhood, in particular the other future Witness. She has been provided with the film of her whole life (this one and the next) when she was about 5 years old, about a hundred times. I was in her visions (actually two repetitive visions including one in teenage) at a certain point in time. These visions showed a big transformation into someone else powerful and respected for both of us, after a series of events which ALL CAME TRUE to the least detail!

But let me talk about more recent specifics.

On May 2nd 2011, the other future Witness received an answer from heaven after she was a little bit doubtful about becoming the future William and Kate, just after their wedding celebration watched on TV by almost two billions people on earth. The answer was IN ENGLISH (despite we are French): 'Yes you are! We are positive!'

As a matter of fact, we arrived at Orleans on November 16th 2010 the very day they announced their wedding on TV!

As a matter of fact, years before my study of the Bible prophecies, I saw myself riding a golden lion. And the other future Witness saw herself riding a white unicorn, flying in the air, coming down to earth few meters from the Windsor Castle (she recognized the castle years later) close to her body guards.

Since then, I met William in a dream state and the other future Witness felt the pregnancy contractions of both George and Charlotte, without them being even announced, with associated images!

Our ET contacts showed us the new bodies waiting for us in an alien ship...resembling those of William and Kate.

On June 16 2014, about a year after Prince George's birth, the other future Witness clearly heard: 'George arrive, George arrive, George arrive!' Three years later is 2017.

On July 20 2015, she also heard: 'Red Dragon must be thanked!'.

On June 21 2016, she heard: 'we arrive, we arrive, we arrive!' The third 21st from June 21st (William's birthday) is August 21st. It happens that on June 21st 1982, William was born the very day of a solar eclipse:

Prince William was born in London, England, at 9:03 pm, on June 21, 1982. His birth took place just after a solar eclipse at the Summer Solstice, an especially powerful moment in time where Sun, Moon and North Node were closely aligned in the baby prince’s Seventh House (relationships) in the emotional sign of Cancer (feeling, caring and nurturing).

The same way, on August 21st 2017, it's a solar eclipse day. I already said that it corresponds to another vision of a ship the size of the full moon in the daylight covering it to take us.

Along with Christ himself, there are two main races: the Nordics (tall blonds) and the Mounians (small blue beings).

But we have been in touch with various other species.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

When reading the Bible on my own from front to back like a book I have noticed my perception of the Word is so different than that of the "church". I was told so many times I wasn't a christian by christians simply because I believed the word said something different than they. I still attend a small local family church because my Grandmother likes to see me there but I like you have my own interpretation. Thinking outside the box with an open mind is important for me when I read the Bible or any ancient and or esoteric books.

I'm having trouble with understanding what it is to take place. Is the following correct? Prince George is Jesus, Two witnesses ( Kate and William) will be taken in a spaceship and brought back down on one and eventually die/killed by Harry. Will be found 3 days later, you are going to be in the ufo and become William?

How or why is Jesus/George going to arrive in a ufo when he's already here on Earth as George?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Are you proposing Prince George is actually the embodiment of Christ? I'm trying to understand how he is, yet he's coming on a "cloud" or ufo as you say?

Yes, Prince George will be Christ returned in early September 2017! But he is not Christ yet. He will come in a UFO, that is to say a 'cloud' after being 'snatched up to God and his throne' as stated in Revelation 12:

5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Yes, Prince George will be Christ returned in early September 2017! But he is not Christ yet. He will come in a UFO, that is to say a 'cloud' after being 'snatched up to God and his throne' as stated in Revelation 12:

5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

Ok, so he is coming on a "cloud" but the cloud is actually a UFO. You are saying he will come down and send his spirit unto Prince George and so what will Jesus look like before he obtains the body of George?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

You should have missed this one:

a reply to: Paul1214

Christ was dressed in a white robe and had a bright light coming out of his face that I couldn't see with precision.

I also saw him another time more precisely when he was a caucasian type of man with a short 'red' hair, like an Irish, and a very 'sharp' face. I first didn't recognize him but I was sure he was Christ. He asked me:

I come to fight the evil. Are you ready to follow me?

The procedure of the boby change is not clear to me yet. It should take place in the ET ship, like for us.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovemyworld
By the way, August 21 is considered a very auspicious day this year as it falls on a Monday, new moon and solar eclipse in the month of sravana. Lord Siva is said to be powerful on this day as he possesses many powers. Pujas are performed for him on this day.

That's a great news! Thank you lovemyworld for this is a very interesting insight. You have many inputs to teach us. Thanks so much.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Christ was dressed in a white robe and had a bright light coming out of his face that I couldn't see with precision.

I also saw him another time more precisely when he was a caucasian type of man with a short 'red' hair, like an Irish, and a very 'sharp' face. I first didn't recognize him but I was sure he was Christ. He asked me:

The procedure of the boby change is not clear to me yet. It should take place in the ET ship, like for us.

This above to me affirms Jesus had other incarnations whereas he looked different.
edit on 12-8-2017 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

When reading the Bible on my own from front to back like a book I have noticed my perception of the Word is so different than that of the "church". I was told so many times I wasn't a christian by christians simply because I believed the word said something different than they. I still attend a small local family church because my Grandmother likes to see me there but I like you have my own interpretation. Thinking outside the box with an open mind is important for me when I read the Bible or any ancient and or esoteric books.

I'm having trouble with understanding what it is to take place. Is the following correct? Prince George is Jesus, Two witnesses ( Kate and William) will be taken in a spaceship and brought back down on one and eventually die/killed by Harry. Will be found 3 days later, you are going to be in the ufo and become William?

How or why is Jesus/George going to arrive in a ufo when he's already here on Earth as George?

In the first centuries of the Christian era, only the monks had the authority to read the Bible since they were making copies of it through writing (some with editing). When the printing popped up, only the priests were allowed to comment on it, first reading it in Latin to better confuse the audience, then in English (or French) but without any debate about the selection of the verses and chapters. When churches multiplied, the ministers were the ones allowed to interpret the Bible according to the dogmas of the said church.

But when the Bible came in universities, and above all when Internet came in every household everything changed, and people started to read new viewpoints and comments. That's the context of the start of the endtimes. I spoke about this evolution of the access to the knowledge following the 7 fractal periods of the Christian era.

For your understanding of the figures, I will make it easier.

In one hand, four people, the four members of the present Windsor family: William, Kate, George and Charlotte. Everyone knows them.

In the other hand, four 'unknown' people, the future four members of the Holy Family, REPLACING the present members of the Windsor family. These four people are the future Two Witnesses, us, living at Orleans, France, plus Christ still in heaven, merged with Jesus about 2,000 years ago, plus a cherub still in heaven.

The future Two Witnesses will have their own NEW adult bodies, resembling William's and Kate's, already waiting for them in heaven.

Christ will merge in a UFO with the present George's body and soul, but upgraded. Christ + George = ONE.

The cherub will merge in a UFO with the present Charlotte's body and soul, but upgraded. Cherub + Charlotte = ONE.

The souls and bodies of the present William and Kate will stay in heaven for the endtimes period, once taken in a UFO.

The upgraded souls and bodies of the present George and Charlotte will come back to earth in early september in a UFO with their NEW parents.

The souls of the future Two Witnesses - us - will enter their new heavenly bodies resembling those of William and Kate and will come back to earth with George and Charlotte in a UFO.

William now + William later = TWO.

Catherine now + Catherine later = TWO.

The difference of procedure comes from the age of each of the four members of the Windsor family.

It means that we, the future Two Witnesses, will die and resurrect twice (in 2017 and in 2021), while the two children will never die but will change their respective body to become 'angel' once their stay on earth as children will be over (2024). In 2024, at the end of the antichrist reign, we, the future Two Witnesses, will also become 'angels'.

All of this means that, physically speaking, (FIRST) 2 French (AUG 21) + (SECOND) 4 Windsor (AUG ?) will be taken in a UFO. Then NEW 4 WINDSOR will come in a UFO in early September. In between, the souls switch of the adults will have taken place.

I hope this will help you to comprehend what is coming.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

This above to me affirms Jesus had other incarnations whereas he looked different.

Yes, and remember what I wrote in page 2 about the presence of Christ before Daniel in Dan 10: here, here and here.

Maybe you still didn't read this post about reincarnation.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join