It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexpected Bible prophecies explanations.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Hello CynConcepts! Happy to read you for this gives me the opportunity to address what made me so amazed with what the benevolent ET gave me in 2002. It changed my life forever.

I applaude your insistence to grasp the concepts we are talking about. Of course, the Lord's prayer is also about us being in God's mind as if his was ours. Of course, the change of paradigm the quantum physics has brought to the world makes us think differently, giving the mind a new and bigger place in the universe, making even more the materialism the contrary of the spiritualism. But things must be clarified to avoid traps. Allow me to add this following analysis that could help you separate the wheat from the chaff.

Please let me quote the link you provided:

Amazingly, if you add life and consciousness to the equation, you can explain some of the biggest puzzles of science. For instance, it becomes clear why space and time – and even the properties of matter itself – depend on the observer. Read more at www.robertlanzabiocentrism.com...

I have real difficulties with this kind of statements for it displays some ignorance of the reality of physics. When Einstein asked Abraham Pais if he really believed that the moon existed only if he looked at it, he didn't question the objectivity of reality, but, on the contrary, questioned the stance according to which the HUMAN consciousness would be THAT central that the moon wouldn't exist if not observed by a human.

The problem with the mega trend of the New Age movement is to believe that it understands physics based on some vague weirdness of the quantum mechanics. On one hand, the material world. On the other hand, the spiritual world with the latter making the first a mere illusion. This not true at all. The material world is absolutely real!

In a movement of the ego, we want to take power over the whole universe. And the quantum physics, the one misunderstood, gave the opportunity to flatter the ego of tiny conscious beings of that universe. 'ALL DEPENDS ON ME', say some people. Hence the claims such as: 'I AM CHRIST'! We will quickly see that when the doom will come.

Really not true. All depends on God!

The mistake in the quote above is to erase the creation to make remain the consciousness only. When the author of the biocentrism - Robert Lanza - declares that 'it becomes clear why space and time – and even the properties of matter itself – depend on the observer', he shows his ignorance of real quantum physics. He adds: 'What you see could not be present without your consciousness'.

With this kind of statements he leads the crowd into astray. He is TOTALLY WRONG. When I see any word including 'centrism', it tells a lot about the egotistical philosophy hidding itself behing the word.

The problem is to make a specific kind of observation - the wave packet reduction at a microscopic scale - where and when the consciousness actually 'intervenes' to define the result, a generality for everything we observe at larger scales.

Let me put it this way: the extraterrestrials who visit us are NOT space travellers, but SCALES TRAVELLERS! More exactly Time Scales Travellers, provided that the space scales actually are the by-product of time from God's perspective. They are in fact ExtraTEMPORALS, ETs.

That's why they can dematerialize.

So, the big mistake is to consider the law of physics whatever the scales, when, on the contrary, the scales of space and time change everything. That's why there are huge discrepancies between General Relativity and Quantum Physics. They are apparently contradictory.

Besides, the so-called 'times waves' between past, present and future are just gibberish for a physicist. What Einstein thought about was just the outcomes of the Relativity Theory.

The problem comes from the linear time used by Einstein in his equations, and therefore the signature -+++ used for the space-time metrics. When using the approach of the fractal time, we immediately erase the inconsistancies and have the real picture of reality.

The point is to say that the role of the LOCAL consciousness - ours as individuals - can't change the least thing in the macroscopic scales. We would need the energy of a powerful group of highly evolved beings living in high time densities to modify the larger scales, a planet for example.

Let me use an example.

When we dream we are like the particles before they interact with the larger space scale when observed by a 'macroscopic observer', that is to say an observer whose conscience belongs to the macroscopic scale (let's say our planet scale).

In our dreams we live a great amount of experiences and sensations in an apparent very short duration measured by the clock of the electroencephalogram.

What could lasts an hour or two for the dreamer is but one or two seconds for the analyst before his computer. When we wake up it is the exact same phenomenon as the observed particles: we live a wave packet reduction of our consciousness! And we forget a big part of our dream, except when we slowly wake up to remember as many things as possible. That's why the mystics advise to note our dreams.

This means that what our consciousness observes depends on the space and the time where it belongs. Robert Lanza says that space and time depend on consciousness, what the reality of the experiences contradicts.
edit on 14-8-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: John4564John4564, have you seen the UK news this morning that "Big Ben" will fall silent for 4 years until 2021 from.... wait for it... midnight on Monday 21st August.

"Big Ben" is THE resounding symbol of the Great British empire and has rung out the hour, on the hour for the last 157 years since 1860 at the height of the British Empire.

In the last 157 years it has stopped only twice before - from 1983 to 1985 and in 2007. I would be interested in any insights you can give on these dates in relation to your timelines.

Below is the link to the BBC news story. It has a strange choice of picture of Big Ben; showing the dark closing in around it!

www.bbc.co.uk...

Thanks RelSciHistItSufi for this great input! I have heard about a coming maintenance weeks ago but I didn't know the details. This news is really a fantastic symbol for both its date and duration.

Big Ben, renamed Elizabeth Tower since 2012 for the queen Diamond Jubilee, is really THE ICON of Great Britain. It is attached to the British Parliament (Palace of Westminster), center of the British POLITICAL POWER.

I always stated that the first beast - the political power through the British Monarchy - will be embodied by Prince William as the red dragon with 7 crowned heads (7th king George) and 10 horns (10th king of the House of Hanover / Windsor).

The very fact that the Elizabeth Tower will go silent ON Monday August 21st 2017 at MIDDAY, last day of the Christian era (but first day, at midday in GB, of the new era in the first 'British Empire time zone' in New Zealand!), is significant of the start of the endtimes...when the time stops...and when the Orleans UFO Event (rapture of the future Two Witnesses) announces, on THAT date, the start of Christ's prophecy.

It is as if the heaven wanted us to understand that the old regime is over for 3.5 years, time of the Two Witnesses' ministry when the Holy Family (William, Kate, George and Charlotte) will prevail. The earth is made silent to let talk the heaven and God's clock!

2021 is the year of the rise of the antichrist. So, the lastest jolt of the old paradigm will match the return of the sound of Big Ben!

Difficult not to see a sign of the endtimes in this so accurate 'coincidence'.

Besides, the last significant renovation work was carried out to the tower over 30 years ago in 1983-85. This matches the birth of Prince William on June 21 1982!

The year 2007 (11 August 2007: Start of 6-week stoppage for maintenance) matches the year when the other Witness got back the memories of her multiple times childhood vision of our coming mission as the Two Witnesses, 6 weeks from Jan 1st 2007!

PS: and the choice of the darkness around Big Ben in the photo of the BBC article you provided is really an unconscious warning of the start of the endtimes...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: John4564

Thanks for the insights John4564. I would make these points in addition:

1) 1983 to 1985 stoppage also covers Prince Harry's birth!

2) The timing of the stoppage at 12:00 brings to mind the "High Noon" challenge of a wild west gunfight... good vs. evil. It's as though we are being challenged by God not to be found wanting when we are called to account.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Excellent additions! I forgot Harry of course. And the 'High Noon' reference is a very good one too! I appreciate. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: [post]John4564[/post]

Yep, I think the earth is a sphere if we talk about it as a mere 3d space solid. But I also think that at the higher level, the symbolic one, the earth could be considered indeed flat. Considered that all the 3d space stuff is an emanation from higher structures, and the 3d space isnin fact the most illusory one the appareance of those original structures is in fact much more relevant of the physical structures.
I think flat earthers are pointing to some truth but they're just bringing the discussion on the wrong level.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: John4564
.../...
But I also indicated that the 5th could be the 5th day of the week, that is to say a FRIDAY! Any Friday (next Fridays are: July 28th, August 4th, August 11th, August 18th, August 25th). Of course, at the first glance, only the next Friday makes sense in the context where it was given.

It happens that, among the various intels received, there were 'Friday' and 'rendez-vous with the moon of the 28th at the 7th' (month?), or 'from the 28th to the 7th'. In French, it was 'rendez-vous avec la lune du 28 au 7', hence these two solutions.
.../...

As I consider the intel given by the heaven extremely serious, I want to elaborate on those information above for which no satisfactory solution has been presented here until now.

First of all, the Friday in the vision of the other future Witness and the 25th (in 'you have the right to stay until X/24/77') that I received (with the strong feeling that we were fortunately already gone in a ship on this 25th to avoid questions) was related to a big news on TV (late news show in USA) both being in relation to a UFO (Friday) and a kind of 'attack' (on the 25th) triggering official investigators to interrogate some witnesses, and this 25th day being called 'the test of fire' in a complementary vision (the full written sentence was: 'you will live the test of fire the 25th').

Remember the 'yes you are, we are positive' related to our future identity. So, when we hear 'you' it could also be 'you' as William and Kate, for we would be merged with them in our friends' mind. This means that Friday August 25th 2017 could possibly relate to the present known couple.

Now, about the 'rendez-vous with the moon of the 28th at the 7th' (one of the possible translations of the French sentence 'rendez-vous avec la lune du 28 au 7'), it happens that August 20 2017 is a Sunday, the 7th day of the week.

I also heard that number 7 for the day of our arrival on the fertile lands (in 'you will go to the fertile lands on the 7th', with the image of us crossing the Atlantic ocean to land in France) when we still were in USA. It happens that we arrived in France on a Sunday (May 2 2010).

So, this 7th in 'rendez-vous with the moon of the 28th at the 7th' would be Sunday August 20 2017, day before the now famous August 21st. It happens that in the Hebrew calendar this day is...AV 28th! This date is August 7 2017 in the Julian calendar.

In other words, the rendez-vous with the moon (moon showed in another early vision (8/1/2011) as covered by a big UFO the exact size of the moon, UFO coming to take us) talks about the Great American Eclipse.

The point is that we already saw that they always talk about full hour (in the 33th and the 35th hour / week) or full day (to start well the last day). SUNDAY 20 2017 is the last day for the rendez-vous with the moon!

It happens that the year '12' (in the 'door opened in 2012'), for 12 years since August 22nd 2005 (hence the 'we will come to take you on December 31st' for August 21st = 28 Dhū al-Qa‘dah in the Islamic calendar) when we started our definitive common couple life, could also mean the 20th finishing the 12th year, that is to say full Sunday 20 2017.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paul1214

Yep, I think the earth is a sphere if we talk about it as a mere 3d space solid. But I also think that at the higher level, the symbolic one, the earth could be considered indeed flat. Considered that all the 3d space stuff is an emanation from higher structures, and the 3d space isnin fact the most illusory one the appareance of those original structures is in fact much more relevant of the physical structures.
I think flat earthers are pointing to some truth but they're just bringing the discussion on the wrong level.

The symbolic level is vague to me in terms of space topology. I see what you want to say but this path is really blurred as long as we talk about different natures of things. We cannot add different measurement units.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Yep, but remember that symbols are the things populating "heaven". Symbols are not vague, symbols are so meaningful and foundamental for the structure of reality that you could see them as vague only because you're blinded by one precipitated reality, the one the you choose to see with a "limited bandwidth mind".
If you think symbols are vague, your life in heaven will be vague as well

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Paul1214

You're right, symbols are meaningful in heaven and I shared multiple times such symbols in this thread, both in the interpretation of the prophetic books and in our own visions. I believe to have displayed a profund knowledge of the symbols.

But saying that the earth is symbolically flat when making the parallel with the theory of the physical flat earth which would be wrong because of the wrong level of interpretation by the flat-earthers is another step.

As I told you, the symbolic level is vague to me in terms of space topology. This path is really blurred as long as we talk about different natures of things.

I mentioned the ability for the astral travellers to have a 360 degree vision. This is due to the ability to see the world at this astral level thanks to the fractal time which open the door of the holographic universe in...heaven. It doesn't mean that the physical earth is flat in heaven. It means that this astral realm is more informative.

Now, if you want to make a metaphor when saying that the earth is flat compared to what we can see in higher time densities, this is a very different kind of statement.

The symbols are used to communicate in heaven with people with their own language, that is to say with their own world view references by screening their mind. There is no universal symbols per se. The humans invented such universal symbols, including in the dreams interpretations, to the point of travesting the real meaning of the Book of Revelation for example. I call these false symbols symbolical symbols.

If YOU need to see the earth flat to better comprehend the extension of YOUR new observations skills in heaven, YOU will see the earth flat. But this has NOTHING to do with any reality in heaven.

For example, the Chinese worship the dragons. The latter are protectors to them. That's why angelic beings come in the form of dragons to help them come in the light of heaven after death (witnessed by the other future Witness in a remote viewing session).

If you show the same dragons to the Christians when they die they will be scared. Same symbol, different meanings!

So, in one hand a positive feeling, in the other, a negative feeling. All is due to people's culture, that is to say due to past teachings and beliefs. i.e. due to one's own personal set of symbolical symbols.

The other future Witness even saw Pope John-Paul II waiting before two 'angels' with wings made of stone moving slightly when he died. They disappear when someone from 'upstairs' came to help him after a very long wait. Symbols are self-maintained jail cells of our own mind.

But when one 'de-learns' these symbolical contextual meanings (or learn more about the others' sets of symbolical symbols which are but personal or collective CREATIONS of the human mind), the communication is very different because suddenly you see with your mind the reality of the heaven with less and less symbols (you then understand how very relative they are, dissociating yourself from your own prison of beliefs), and see more and more truths (real heaven).

Even symbols are a intermediate step for the newbees in heaven, a kind of crutch. What remain are fields of light which provide you 'spiritual feelings', instead of intellectual data for the latter are a form of a more divided expression of the ONENESS of God than the 'spiritual feelings'. Without your worldview (symbols), you see God's creation as one!

If you think symbols are real, your life in heaven will be limited to this 'reality' as well

I hope this will help you see my point. But I do thank you to share yours.

edit on 15-8-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Allow me to share another vision of mine.

In mid-June 2009, I had a vision of us in a restaurant on a Saturday night where the barman called me saying that I had a phone call. I took an old white telephone of the right hand side of the bar and heard a deep alien voice telling me that he was the ADMIRAL (therefore the highest rank of a fleet). His lieutenants told him that we were motivated to be committed by heaven but he wanted to check this motivation himself for the coming years.

He then explained to me that, the 'day after' that phone call, there would be an encounter with two unknown people between 1:00 and 2:00, then a time gap, then something I was waiting for a long time taking place that 'same' day, starting at 16:00 / 16:30, leading me to receive a reward made of 1) new personal skills, 2) power over the humans and 3) an alien technology.

So, the day after Saturday is Sunday. That would mean that these two events would take place on a Sunday.

It happens that, about one year later (a day also seen as a year), we arrived in France, after a departure on Saturday May 1st 2010, on SUNDAY May 2nd 2010 between 1:00 and 2:00 US time zone (from where we took the plane) thanks to two people we never met who financed our trip and hosted us few months.

Whereas they drove us to Orleans on November 16th 2010 with an arrival at 16:00 / 16:30, November 16 2010 was a Tuesday.

Therefore, I suspect that the 'Admiral' wanted to tell me that what I was expecting so long actually was our departure with our ET friends with an arrival in France on a Sunday, and a departure from France on another Sunday.

Provided that the first timing (between 1:00 and 2:00) used the US time zone for the first Sunday, we can expect the same time reference for the hour 16:00 / 16:30, which would make the event STARTING around 22:00 / 22:30 French time...on the second Sunday!

It happens that the door 2012 (for our common life starting on August 22 2005, 12 years ago) and the door H (for my return from Hawaii in 2005 the day before) defines next Sunday August 20th as the day the 'Admiral' was talking about when 'something will start', provided that beyond 12:00 French Time next Sunday it will be the 21st in New Zealand, first time zone to meet that day (remember the reference to New Zealand in one of our visions).

The expression 'starting at 16:00 / 16:30' could imply a UFO show over Orleans, or something triggering our rapture.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
14 years ago was launched on September 11 2003 the must-read 'Do You Wish That we Show Up?' the most famous ET World Message (texts & videos & audios), message that was first received on September 6th 2003.

These 14 years match the 7 years + 7 years of the double 7 boxes rows given by the benevolent ET (a kind tall blond called Kelren) the other future Witness saw on March 7th 2012.

The only time reference given in this message is:

Their deadlines are close and mankind will undergo unprecedented torments for the next ten cycles.

Assuming that ten cycles are ten years, the end date would be 2013 when this offer would end. Provided that this message has been largely disregarded and mocked in that time period, despite its large audience, they didn't show up within that 10 years period.

But, as a matter of fact, the year 2013 was the year of the birth of Prince George, the Male Child called to be snatched up to God and his throne later (now in the coming days).

It happens that George Christ return is scheduled on September 5th 2017, exactly 14 years from the reception of this ET World Referendum on September 6th 2003.

That would mean that this most famous ET world message is no more valid since 2013 when the godly program of the endtimes has factually started with Prince George's birth just few weeks before the term of those 10 years according to the Book of Revelation (Rev 12).

In other words, an opportunity NOT to live the endtimes as scheduled by God has been offered to humanity, but the latter disregarded and mocked it, along with a lack of spreading, despite the 25 languages some courageous people chose to translate it in!

This ET message has got a surge of interest on Internet from October 2014, but it was too late, few months too late.

I just hope that it won't repeat again for those reading this thread. But this time 'too late' would be forever.

So, the benevolent ETs will show up after 14 years, not to respond to this offer as described in this message, due to the humans' inertia, but to strictly follow the Plan of God as described in the Book of Revelation and the Book of Daniel. Humanity won't have to complain for its fate!

As you see, there is no chance. Everything comes on due time!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
scale crawlers wow yeah why not a reply to: John4564

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wedni
scale crawlers wow yeah why not a reply to: John4564

Welcome Wedni in this thread. Thanks to contribute!

This is one of the reasons for which the UFOs seem to accelerate so much. The astounding acceleration is real due to the change of their time scale (one of our seconds becomes their new 'minute') but they also decrease their size very fast (change of space scale) giving us the impression that they already are very far. Double illusion.

But there are many other effects coming from this change of scale in time first, then in space. This is difficult to comprehend for us since we always live in the same physical space scale, and therefore time scale. But when one understands the fractal time, one also understands that this fractal nature of time makes the world around them change abruptly as if the size of things around didn't change, the very definition of the fractal. Just their 'frequencies', or rather their harmonics, change.

The more they want to go far in the universe, the more they change their size / fractal for the universe also changes its size (decreases its size when the fractal time increases, therefore more holographic). At the 'scale' of God, the unique real point of the universe, there is no more distance, and therefore nor time. Maybe you start to get it now.

That means that only the most evolved beings, able to reach the highest time densities, can travel through the whole universe, and then have not the least origin per se.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
For the 'fun' and for those prone to see signs in the films or TV series, there is this very short video (from Castle S4 E16) announcing the August 2017 LINCHPIN for WWIII with the American surrender (what the endtimes schedule according Dan 11 actually reveals)...which could more simply mean the starting date of the event leading to WWIII and the USA collapse:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Checking my posts, I just saw that I wasn't clear enough regarding two things:

1) why the second horn of the ram (Dan 8) was longer but grew up later.

2) why a goat is a unicorn defining the British Empire.

originally posted by: John4564
.../...
This chapter 8 is about WWII. And this is about UK, Israel and Iran.

3 I looked up, and there before me was a ram with two horns, standing beside the canal, and the horns were long. One of the horns was longer than the other but grew up later.

The angel explains this vision:

20 The two-horned ram that you saw represents the kings of Media and Persia.

The same way the red dragon (with 10 horns) represents ONE kingdom / dynasty with 10 kings, the same way the ram (with 2 horns) represents ONE kingdom / dynasty with 2 kings. Fortunately enough, the angel gives us the location of this kingdom with 2 kings: Media and Persia, the present IRAN.

Since we ended with the fourth kingdom / beast / British royal dynasty in Daniel 7, it's easy to identify the possible 2 kings, who are father and son (One of the horns was longer than the other but grew up later), in the time span of this fourth and last beast (1714 to today).

The list of the Persian / Iranian dynasties and kings reduces the possibilities:

Ghalzay (7 years):

Mahmud, 1722 - 1725 (3 years)
Ashraf, 1725 - 1729 (4 years)

Safavid (14 years):

Tahmasb II, 1722 - 1732 (10 years)
Abbas III, 1732 - 1736 (4 years)

Safavid (24 years):

Shah Soleyman II (Mir Sayyed Mohammad), 1749 - 1750 (1 year).
Esmail III, 1750 - 1773 (23 years).

Pahlavi (54 years):

Reza Shah, 1925 - 1941 (16 years).
Mohammad Reza Shah, 1941 - 1979 (38 years).

The only significant Persian House is the last one (total of reign = 54 years). In addition, this is the only one having reigned when the goat with a prominent horn was crossing the whole earth without touching the ground, that is to say using PLANES.

5 As I was thinking about this, suddenly a goat with a prominent horn between its eyes came from the west, crossing the whole earth without touching the ground.

Of course, UK is at the West of Iran. Of course, UK had planes since years when Reza Shah came to the throne. Of course, a unicorn (coat of Arms of the British royalty) is traditionally a goat or a horse. So, what is the link between Iran and UK? Simple: UK attacked Iran in WWII:
.../...

The answers of the two questions above (introduction of the post) are these ones:

1) the two horns are the two Persian / Iranian Pahlavi kings Reza Shah and Mohammad Reza Shah, with the second - coming LATER - having a reign far longer (38 years) than the first (16 years). Hence their description:

One of the horns was longer than the other but grew up later

2) the UNICORN could indeed be a goat or a horse:

In European folklore, the unicorn is often depicted as a white horse-like or goat-like animal with a long horn and cloven hooves (sometimes a goat's beard).

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

"If you think symbols are real, your life in heaven will be limited to this 'reality' as well"

Well, at least I'll enjoy my time in heaven as an artist and creator. It will be fun.
I think I somewhat got your point about symbols. In fact it's quite clear, my understanding about symbolic language is coming from being an artist. Probably we could never really agree on this point then,
But it's fine

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Paul1214

Hello Paul 1214,

This is not really important to agree as long as we all learn from our own experiences to reach the same goal. There are many ways to God. Art is one of them and is also an excellent approach to the beauty and perfection of the oneness. It's fine to me too.

Expression is often a way to be. But being is always a way to express oneself.

Blessings.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
Herbert W Armstrong made a long career on linking the British Royalty, and Saxons (Issac's sons) to end times prophecy.../...

Hello St Udio,

I would like to elaborate a little bit on your post from page 3.

I know that some people have tried to link the British royals to the Bible prophecies, always in a negative tone with Charles, then William (when the first was obviously not the antichrist) being Satan on earth. Of course prejudices and ignorance / disregard of ALL the details of the biblical prophecies led these people to these wrong conclusions.

Let's first remark that BRIT-ISH would mean COVENANT-MAN (I invite you to read the whole article):

The word Brit-Ish in Hebrew means "Covenant-Man". It is related to the expression Brit-Am meaning Covenant of the People (Isaiah 42:6, 49:8). These verses refer to the Ten Tribes in their Places of Exile. They help identify the British Isles as a major center of the Lost Ten Tribes.

The point of the original British Israelism is to remind the Bible scholars that the Bible speaks about three groups of people on earth, including 1) the House of Judah, i.e. the Jews, and 2) the House of Israel, i.e. the Lost Ten Tribes, the third group being the Gentiles.

One must remember that king Saul, King David and King Solomon were the only kings under the reigns of whom the two Houses (Judah & Israel) were united! By God's providence, Great Britain is called United Kingdom too!

Now, Herbert W Armstrong, who wrongly announced the return of Christ to end the WWII (!), focused on the British Israelism rather than on the British royals' central role in the prophecies.

There are interesting inputs in the British Israelism, based on the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel, which states that USA and GB are respectively the Tribes of Manasseh and Ephraim, with the first being a Nation and the second being a community of Nations through the Commonwealth of Nations, for the endtimes.

Look at Genesis 35:11 (God speaking to Jacob, renamed Israel):

And God said to him, “I am God Almighty; be fruitful and increase in number. A nation and a community of nations will come from you, and kings will be among your descendants.

Then in Genesis 48, Jacob / Israel speaking to his son Joseph, father of Manasseh and Ephraim:

5 “Now then, your two sons born to you in Egypt before I came to you here will be reckoned as mine; Ephraim and Manasseh will be mine...

18 Joseph said to him, “No, my father, this one is the firstborn; put your right hand on his head.”

19 But his father refused and said, “I know, my son, I know. He too will become a people, and he too will become great. Nevertheless, his younger brother will be greater than he, and his descendants will become a group of nations.”

Now, more details:

Adherents believe the Twelve Tribes of Israel are the twelve sons of the patriarch Jacob (who was later named Israel). Jacob elevated the descendants of Ephraim and Manasseh (the two sons of Joseph) to the status of full tribes in their own right, replacing the tribe of Joseph. A division occurred among the twelve tribes in the days of Jeroboam and Rehoboam, with the three tribes of Judah, Benjamin and partially Levi, forming the Kingdom of Judah, and the remaining ten tribes forming the Kingdom of Israel (Samaria).

Here the British Israelism per se:

A commonly found British-Israel doctrine is that the Tribe of Ephraim and the Tribe of Manasseh can be identified as modern day Britain and the United States of America. British-Israel adherents cite numerous theological, semiotics, archaeological, and ethnological resources as proofs. Part of the foundation of the British-Israel doctrine is the theological claim that particular blessings were bestowed upon three of the tribes of Israel, in that the tribe of Judah was to be the 'chief ruler' e.g. King David, and that Ephraim was to receive the birthright (See Jacob and Esau).

Adherents believe that these blessings have continued down through the ages to modern times, with the British Monarchy identified as the continued blessing upon Judah, and both Britain (Ephraim) and the USA (Manasseh) as recipients of the national birthright blessing. They cite passages such as 1 Chron 5:1-2 and Gen 48:19-20 as supporting this.

So, in one hand the heirs of king David (House of Judah), in the other hand, thanks to the birthright, the people (House of Ephraim / Great Britain) from which come these heirs of King David! And this perfectly matches the prophecies of the Book of Revelation, along with those of Daniel (Dan 7 to Dan 12).

Some adherents further claim that the British Royal Family is directly descended from the line of King David. Citing the Book of Jeremiah, they claim that the daughters of Zedekiah fled to Egypt, then 'the isles' in the sea, which they interpret as Ireland. The descendants of these princesses are said to have crossed to England where they became ancestors of the monarchs. The Stone of Scone, used in coronations of Scottish, English and British monarchs for centuries, is claimed to be none other than the pillow stone used by biblical patriarch, Jacob.

My point is to say that the root of the British Israelism is true while the figures of the prophecies have not been properly identified, despite they had the unique solution under their noses (the one I proved in this thread), due to the self-importance of the 'churches' from which British Israelism developped.

In other words, despite almost all the Christian monarchies (there is no more Jewish monarchy) have disappeared, the British monarchy has resisted the centuries until now to perfectly correspond to the biblical prophecies, to the least details! We can even say that the British monarchy is THE ONLY ONE in the WHOLE world having a sacrament for the coronation of the monarchs.

What made the British Israelism rotten is the theology and dogmas that people like Herbert W Armstrong promoted, along with the relevant biblical references, which even transformed it into an anti-semitic racism, even denying the Jews their Judah's roots.

These kind of people have made a 'birthright', for the future Holy Family (as the new covenant figures of the endtimes) coming from the Tribe of Ephraim, the chauvinism of a nation (curiously promoted in USA!), or rather a community of nations, the role of which is just to be the country from which would come the Anointed One, the Ruler (for the covenant with many in Dan 9) and Christ (provider of the new covenant 2,000 years ago).

While the British people are from the Tribe of Ephraim, and while they must be blessed for this, they are the people of the covenant understood as among whom will come the REAL PEOPLE of the covenant, aka the Holy Family to come soon.

edit on 16-8-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Something that is persistent when reading your thread are thoughts of Princess Di.

Princess Diana said herself she was a "sacrificial lamb" and knew she wouldn't become Queen. She knew her purpose was to be a humanitarian and her role she played while here on Earth was very important. She stated she sacrificed herself.

I think it's odd how Charles began to court her at 16 years of age while in love with Camellia. Diana was pure, she was a virgin, without child. He used her for a time and then killed her. Of course I don't have proof he did, it's just another piece to the puzzle which fits.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Because the events are approaching fast (Orleans UFO Event for our rapture + UK UFO Event for our return with Christ and Charlotte), I would like to give a little bit more explanations about a part of Revelation 12.

For those knowing now well the endtimes scenario presented here, the future Two Witnesses (us when changed into the new William & Kate) will prophesy for 1,260 days (Rev 11), the time for the woman who gave birth (present Kate) to go in the wilderness to a place prepared by God (Rev 12).

Due to the objective correspondences between the 7 sealed scroll (God's decisions) found in the little open scroll (humans' outcomes), the four first seals (four horsemen) correspond to the Two Witnesses as the two future parents of George Christ and Charlotte. I showed that the four horsemen were 1) the return of Christ (White), 2) the War in Heaven (Red), 3) the rapture of the 144,000 (Black) and 4) the WWIII (Pale) with William as Death, and Kate as Hades following close behind him.

In other words, the first part of Rev 6 (four Horsemen) correspond to the first parts of Rev 11 and Rev 12.

I would like here to go further with the following verses of Rev 12 which make a parallel with what takes place in Rev 11 with the Two Witnesses who have a testimony to share:

5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

Here we have the beginning, the rapture of the future Two Witnesses and Prince George (implying those of the present William, Kate and Charlotte), the souls switch in heaven and the return of the future Holy Family for the period of 1,260 days, time of their testimony. So, when the Two Witnesses come for 1,260 days, the woman who gave birth leaves for 1,260 days. Hence the souls switch! We then celebrate the White Horseman, the return of Christ.

7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.

8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven.

9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

So, clearly this is the period of the Red Horseman (its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword), the War in Heaven which ends with Satan and his Fallen Angels hurled down to earth. At that moment Satan come to kill the Two Witnesses. But remember that I told you that this war would also involve the USA and its black budgets space toys, aka their reverse-engineered alien ships.

What is important to note is that the Red Dragon of the first part of Rev 12 (father of the Male Child) suddenly becomes JUST the dragon in that part, said three times (new Prince Harry to come). This reminds us the way the first ruler (who comes, the Anointed One) and the second ruler (who will come, the antichrist) are merged as if they seemed to be one person in Dan 9, or the (double) king(s) of the north in Dan 11.

And what follows makes the link:

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

11 They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

The key words here are 'Lamb' and 'testimony'. The brothers and sisters are the angels. And among those angels are...the four angels of the Holy Family, aka William, Kate, George and Charlotte, clearly depicted as such in various preceding chapters.

That is where things match. The Lamb is Prince George with 7 horns and 7 eyes in Rev 5. And who share a testimony? The angels of God? No, the Two Witnesses:

Rev 11:7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them.

That's why Rev 12:11 says: they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death!

But the Two Witnesses are not alone to die. Other angels die too. And this is somehow indicated in Dan 11 before the WWIII starts when Christ says, in relation with the War in Heaven involving USA:

7 “One [USA] from her family line [UN] will arise to take her place. He [USA] will attack the forces [angels] of the king of the North [William] and enter his fortress [GB]; he [USA] will fight against them [few angels] and be victorious.

8 He [USA] will also seize their gods [angels / aliens], their metal images and their valuable articles of silver and gold [ET technologies] and carry them off to Egypt. For some years he [USA] will leave the king of the North [William] alone.

So, one can understand why Rev 12 speaks about angelic 'brothers and sisters' who did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death. The angels love the Lamb and the Two Witnesses more than their own life!

How could we love our life more than them in heaven for the Lamb?

edit on 16-8-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join