It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexpected Bible prophecies explanations.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
One remark. It's 'strange' that September 1st is the very day following the 20th anniversary of the death of Lady Diana on August 31st 1997. Is there a message from Heaven?

Besides, here are news about the British royals (with rumors of possible, but denied, queen's abdication, and George's first scheduled school day on next September 7th) that might interest you for the coming days, provided that the royal couple will have many engagements. So, if they are missing, as I think they will, this will be big news too.
edit on 30-8-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: John4564

Queen Elizabeth II was born on April 21 1926. This express article states that:

The long-serving monarch, 91, is alleged to have told her inner circle that if she is still on the throne at the age of 95, she will request the Regency Act comes into force.

Queen Elizabeth II will be 95 on April 21 2021!

And I showed that early 2021 is the turning point between the Two Witnesses' ministry (William & Kate) and the reign of the antichrist (Harry)!

Of course, the article 'officially' speaks about Charles as a Regent. But the very fact that the queen even thinks about the Regency Act as a possibility, while it never was until now (August 2017, date of the article) as she always stated, all along her life, that she will reign until death, means that she is certainly aware of a big coming change (of course the age is in question, but why addressing this now in August 2017 for early 2021 (95 years old) if not for Charles NOT to reign?), probably briefed by some informed people...would could have followed the detailed interpretation of this thread (MI6 screening Internet), interpretation so matching the biblical prophecies.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

One thing that is not clear to me is whether just you two will be taken by UFO in Orleans and then return into the bodies of William and Kate in situ in the UK? Or whether the two of you, William, Kate, George and Charlotte ALL are taken in Orleans?

If the latter, do we have any Intel on the scheduled whereabouts of William, Kate, George and Charlotte through to 5th? Are they going to be in Orleans?

edit on 30-8-2017 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

One thing that is not clear to me is whether just you two will be taken by UFO in Orleans and then return into the bodies of William and Kate in situ in the UK? Or whether the two of you, William, Kate, George and Charlotte ALL are taken in Orleans?

If the latter, do we have any Intel on the scheduled whereabouts of William, Kate, George and Charlotte through to 5th? Are they going to be in Orleans?

Thanks to ask and contribute, RelSciHistItSufi.

From my study of the prophecies, and above all, from our private visions:

1) WE will be TWO people taken at Orleans, France, in a UFO,
2) THEN the FOUR royals (present William, Catherine, George and Charlotte) should be taken in UK in a UFO,
3) THEN a FOUR souls switch (with different procedures between the children and the adults) will take place in heaven (in God's mothership?), and finally,
4) THEN we will return as the FOUR NEW William (Witness 1), Catherine (Witness 2), George (Christ) and Charlotte (Cherub) in UK from a UFO.

The #1 should be on Friday September 1st 2017. The #4 should be on Saturday September 16th 2017 (X/25/77, the day of the 'test of fire')). So, between #1 and #4, there will be 15 days (an 'hour' for the small blue beings). But I don't know when #2 will take place. What I know is that #3 will be preceded and/or succeeded by 'space trips' to visit several alien places and 'representatives' / species.

I believe that William and Kate are not officially sheduled to do anything until their boy, George, goes to school on the 7th of September. But I am not privy of their scheduled program.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=22618493]John4564[/post

Thanks for the prompt reply John4564!

A further question playing on my mind is the reason as to why a cherub needs to come back with George Christ?

A cynic might interpolate that this gives Charlotte a role in the soul switching but what role does the cherub need to execute after the soul switch?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

You're welcome!

Thanks for the prompt reply John4564!

A further question playing on my mind is the reason as to why a cherub needs to come back with George Christ?

A cynic might interpolate that this gives Charlotte a role in the soul switching but what role does the cherub need to execute after the soul switch?

That's a good question that I already addressed.

Charlotte will come with George as a supporter (role of the cherubim) to help him grow with his own child's point of view. Being both children, they will need to find a ear of their age (less than two years of difference) with the same godly skills and concerns (remember that Christ came on earth when Jesus was 30, grown up enough to manage his divine status).

Besides, there are four members for the Holy family (four living human creatures) for the four horsemen (four increasing fractal periods during the ministry of the Two Witnesses), and four angels to lead the 200 millions angels of God (50 millions each) in the War of Armageddon.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Again, thanks for the prompt reply and clarification.

Please find below a useful link to Royal family whereabouts... well it should be useful but unfortunately it shows very little scheduled in September for the key figures. This would usually show 8 weeks of events they are attending. It seems most are in Scotland with little to do in September.

Royal Family Diary of future schedule

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Again, thanks for the prompt reply and clarification.

Please find below a useful link to Royal family whereabouts... well it should be useful but unfortunately it shows very little scheduled in September for the key figures. This would usually show 8 weeks of events they are attending. It seems most are in Scotland with little to do in September.

Royal Family Diary of future schedule

Thanks for the link (I already knew it but it never gives real updated news). You can have few news here about their schedule. But not that informative.

I believe that they are still on holidays in Scotland (they have their own house, offered by the queen I think, close to the queen's Balmoral castle where she actually is) until early September. So, if you look for where they will be taken, it's probably where to look at, especially because a vision was given where I, as William, met first the queen in an old castle (given the style of the furnitures inside).

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
When I received 'you will live the test of fire the 25th' on October 22 2009 (for the 25th day of the last month of the Hebrew calendar of the year 5777 in 'you have the right to stay until X/24/77' (now understood as the last day in heaven once gone there) in the May 22 2009 vision), I was in a cathedral with the other future Witness following me close behind while both clothed in sackcloth, almost nude, welcomed by a tall being each (therefore two angels for two people), clothed in a bure with a hood in such a way that we couldn't see their faces, I saw a woman, with curly and short hair, standing in a wooden box that would resemble a still opened coffin, the size of a human body.

She was also close to two other angels (therefore four angels present in total), clothed the same way (bure + hood).

When I heard a voice saying 'you must start a new order, and you will be the first(s)', I heard that woman say: 'But I am the first on the legal list'. The angels let her with her thoughts while she was anxious.

Then I received a piece of paper where was written 'you will live the test of fire the 25th' when looking at the altar of that cathedral quite far from me.

With time passing, it came to my mind that this woman could have been the queen.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Even if I have already addressed that point, I should clear up things in order for the readers to better understand the phases of the prophetic narrative. In Revelation 12, we have two verses that seem to say the same thing:

6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.

Why was it necessary for John to say twice the same thing? Because it is NOT the same moment! Between Rev 12:6 and Rev 12:14 there is the War in Heaven, and therefore Satan and his army of Fallen Angels being hurled down to earth.

I showed that the 1,260 days into the wilderness for the first woman (Rev 12:6) are those of the Two Witnesses (Rev 11:3). When she leaves, they come...to replace her and her husband, the red dragon with 10 horns and 7 crowned heads, aka William. Hence the souls switch.

On an other hand, the second woman (Rev 12:14) 'fly' to the wilderness for 3.5 years (a time, times and half a time) to escape Satan during his reign. Of course, John says THE woman twice (see above) because SHE SEEMS to be the same, physically speaking!

But what differs in those two occurrences is the intervention of God in the first case (a place prepared for her by God), understood as a place in heaven (no more on earth), and the absence of God in the second case (the place prepared for her in the wilderness).

When you scrutinize the way John repeats words in the whole Book of Revelation, he does it in order for the readers to NOT think it's about something else than the first case, like in the partial descriptions of Christ in the letters to the 7 churches. BUT it is not the case here: he doesn't repeat the exact same words.

Here 'God' of Rev 12:6 is not repeated in Rev 12:14. Even if John says 'THE place prepared for her' in the second case, which would let us think that he speaks about the same occurrence, it doesn't mean that this place is the same than the first case.

The attentive readers can, indeed, only figure out that the woman can not flee twice for the same approximate period of time (1,260 days and 3.5 years) before and after Satan has been hurled down to earth since...she was ALREADY fully protected by God in the first case, which would mean that she couldn't need to flee AGAIN a second time to escape Satan's threat.

Or that would mean that John forgot to speak about her intermediate return before fleeing again. What would be a big mistake of logic, which never happened as I always showed it. The only solution is the souls switch. Actually, the first time she is just taken to 'flee' (she is unable to do anything on her own) while the second time she is given two wings to 'fly'. What has changed in between is her new skills as an angel! Hence the souls switch!

This repetition, because of the circumstances of the first case, proves the souls switch, and says that the second case is different for God doesn't intervene, unlike for the first woman taken to heaven (place prepared by God).

The only solution is the return of the second woman to earth after being given two wings of/by a great eagle, aka William, the eagle / Sagittarius of Rev 4, thanks to an alien spaceship, to lead her to THE place prepared in advance by him for her to be taken care of, i.e. a safe house with her offsprings, George Christ and Charlotte Cherub.

This explains why (or is confirmed by):

1) the unnoticed first Day of the Lord (Luke 17:22) is 7 years long (3.5 years of the Two Witnesses' ministry + 3.5 years of Satan's reign):

22 Then he said to his disciples, “The time is coming when you will long to see one of the days of the Son of Man, but you will not see it.

and

2) the burning sulfur of Rev 14:10 is used by the antichrist in the PRESENCE of the Lamb and his Holy angels (the whole Holy family on earth).

10 they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.

To make a long story short, the absence of the name of God in the second case (Rev 12:14), proves that the woman is different (after the souls switch) and that she returns to earth during the reign of the antichrist, which proves the compassion of this Holy family for the whole humanity, living WITH IT this Tribulations period on earth!

Who has ever suggested such a compassion and such an obvious souls switch?

As you see, we are far from a guessing game with, among hundreds of examples, the random farfetched Virgo constellation's birth of the Male Child in September 2017, without any relation with the WHOLE prophetic narrative such as reminded above.

The version presented in this thread is much more coherent, significant and compatible with the spirit of the more literal biblical prophecies than superficial interpretations.

If I insist in the choice of the right interpretation it is because many people will try to save their face while derailing (or ignoring) this presented true and proved prophetic narrative, especially after the UFO events I announced.

BEWARE OF EGOS, EVEN FALSELY OPEN MINDED!

edit on 31-8-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Ask questions if you have any for it seems that I have only few hours left with you.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Allow me to invite you again to refer to (and save on your computer) the list of the UPDATED PICTURES I made especially for you on ATS to remind you the unexpected explanations of the biblical prophecies I gave:

FOUR BEASTS (four British royal dynasties in Daniel 7).
DANIEL 8 (WWII, Iran, Hitler and Israel).
DANIEL 9 (the two rulers and the 7, 62 and 70 'sevens').
PRINCE OF GREECE (Christ coming with the...).
DANIEL 11-12 (WWIII & Rapture).
7 CHURCHES (7 fractal periods of the Christian era).

SOULS SWITCH (rapture of the future Two Witnesses at Orleans, France).
FOUR LIVING CREATURES (Ezekiel's vision vs John's vision of the 4 members of the Holy Family in heaven before returning to earth).

STRUCTURE OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION.

FIRST BEAST (Prince William in the British Monarchy, before Satan / Harry on earth).
SECOND BEAST (City of London & London Stock Exchange, symbols of the world capitalism).
SUMMARY OF THE ENDTIMES (order of the events of the endtimes).
ENDTIMES CALENDAR (graph of the consecutive periods).
ANGELS & HUMANS (interactions of the 'angels' with the humans).
NEW JERUSALEM (location and nature of the City of God).

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
For your information, I found an important piece of understanding about the English Monarchy Family Tree which could help you understand why Daniel saw, in Daniel 7, only four beasts when there were more than four Houses in the British royal dynasties.

When accurately looking at the way the Houses formed you see that direct and recent family links (son or daugther) exist between the Houses of the Normans and the Plantagenet, including Lancaster and York. The same exists between the Houses of Hanover and Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gotha).

But the House of Tudor came from a family link as far as a great-great-grandson (of John, son of Edward III, himself directly linked to William the Conqueror).

The House of Stuart also came from a family link as far as a great-great-grandson (of Henry VII, first Tudor king).

At last the House of Hanover/Windsor came from a family link as far as a great-grandson (of James I, first Stuart king).

So, the vision of Daniel (as the interpretation of this thread) is true (only four beasts!) and respects the family tree!

Indeed, their differences lie in the time distance (big leap) from one (last) heir of a given dynasty / beast to the next dynasty / beast. Hence four beasts for the same original kingdom which got bigger with time until the British empire, the greatest ever (fourth beast).

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
In this English Monarchy Family Tree you surely have noticed that England and France are fully tied with William the Conqueror (Norman / rampant lion) from France, with Eleanor of Aquitaine, Isabela of Angouleme, Eleanor of Provence, Isabella of France, Philippa of Hainault and Catherine of Valois (all Plantagenet / standing lion) from France, and Marietta Maria of France (Stuart / leopard) from France. Elizabeth of York (Tudor / bear) is linked to France through her ancestor Philippa of Hainault from France.

You remember that the LION is for the Houses of Norman / Plantagenet, the BEAR is for the House of Tudor and the LEOPARD is for the House of Stuart, while the (red dragon with) 10 HORNS (and 7 crowned heads) is the fourth beast of Daniel 7 (and the first beast of Revelation 12 / 13) for the Houses of Hanover / Windsor.

You now better understand why Rev 13 says:

2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.

3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.
.../...
14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.

One of the [7] heads of the beast (fourth beast of Dan 7, first beast of Rev 13) is George III who lived at the time of Louis XVI, last king of France who has been beheaded by the sword (guillotine), but who has been healed because, while the French monarchy, here merged with the English monarchy because of the three preceding beasts mentioned as the lion, the bear and the leopard which had direct links with the French royalty as showed above, the British monarchy survived (healed and yet lived) to the fall of numerous European monarchies, including the French one.

With such a precision, you can wonder how people could still have other interpretations of the Bible prophecies, because, once you rightly decode the four beasts of Daniel 7, everything that follows and depends on those four beasts is necessarily and ONLY tied to the British monarchy.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Last evening the other future Witness has been 'transported in spirit' to the ship of the 15-20 small blue beings. One of them told her: 'Prepare, we come'.

Remember that the last time she saw them on August 21/22 2017 ('December 31st'), one of them told her: 'we will come in few hours', provided that this duration of 'few hours' would mean 'few days' with a change of time scale compared to '3 to 4 o'clock' (as a given 'hour' / fortnight in the new 'day' / year beyond the last 14th 'day' / year) intented to speak about the second fortnight of August when they precisely got in touch with the other future Witness.

So, since we still are here on September 2nd 2017, beyond September 1st, it only can mean that 'Christ comes the 5th' (supposed to follow July & August 2017 (numbers 01 & 02), following the passage from June to July 2017 (numbers 6 & 7 for the 14 years)) is for September 5th, that is to next Tuesday, which would match a previous intel: 'you will leave on Tuesday'.

This reminds my the way Christ, in the 7 letters to the angels of the 7 churches, uses the future, the present and the past ('I am here') of the verb 'come' in the successive letters, making us understand that the time is accelerating for his coming (except that he didn't give time units, unlike the small blue beings).

This means that the 7 points mentioned in the quoted post are the turning points of the right departure month, provided that 'Christ comes the 5th' precised the day of that month. Indeed, note how the small blue beings came in number (15-20) on the turning point of the new era (August 22) AND on the turning point of the new month (September 1).

If we leave on September 5th, the three 'knocks' of Kelren (the Tall Blond) and his indication of '10 days' (see #3 in the quote) meant that we will stay 10 days with them (3 'knocks' to open the door of the departure date) to return on X/25/77, that is to say on September 16th as already mentioned.

The intel 'the job starts on 10/12' (10th day of the 12th Hebrew month), i.e. yesterday September 1st, was intended to this group of small blue beings, not to us. The other intels among the 7 points of the quote were just conditions to fulfill very close to the departure date. Note that the Eid al-Adha lasts until next Tuesday!

So, in short we leave on next Tuesday September 5th 2017, in four days!

Remember this post:

originally posted by: John4564
I would like to make you note that, if my assumption is good - Coming of Christ on September the 5th - the period of the White Horseman (Christ's return), lasting 84 days, will end on November 28th 2017. This means that the Red Horseman period of 168 days (double of 84 days), the War in Heaven, will start EXACTLY ON November 29th 2017, at the 70th anniversary of the Israel UN Resolution 181!

Extraordinary, isn't it?

So, wait for even better.

The Red Horseman period of 168 days ends EXACTLY ON MAY 15 2018, at the 70th anniversary of the State of Israel (Declaration of Independance from the British Mandate)!

From that moment on, guess what?

From May 16 2018 starts the Black Horseman period of 336 days for the Rapture of the 144,000 former Hebrews! Those, among the 12 Tribes of Israel, having lived in Jesus' time and deserving, after the 7 churches fractal periods, to be taken to the New Jerusalem.

Difficult not to see the hand of God on time in these dates...and in this fractal calendar of the endtimes!

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: John4564
14 years ago was launched on September 11 2003 the must-read 'Do You Wish That we Show Up?' the most famous ET World Message (texts & videos & audios), message that was first received on September 6th 2003.

These 14 years match the 7 years + 7 years of the double 7 boxes rows given by the benevolent ET (a kind tall blond called Kelren) the other future Witness saw on March 7th 2012.

The only time reference given in this message is:

Their deadlines are close and mankind will undergo unprecedented torments for the next ten cycles.

Assuming that ten cycles are ten years, the end date would be 2013 when this offer would end. Provided that this message has been largely disregarded and mocked in that time period, despite its large audience, they didn't show up within that 10 years period.

But, as a matter of fact, the year 2013 was the year of the birth of Prince George, the Male Child called to be snatched up to God and his throne later (now in the coming days).

It happens that George Christ return is scheduled on September 5th 2017, exactly 14 years from the reception of this ET World Referendum on September 6th 2003.

That would mean that this most famous ET world message is no more valid since 2013 when the godly program of the endtimes has factually started with Prince George's birth just few weeks before the term of those 10 years according to the Book of Revelation (Rev 12).

In other words, an opportunity NOT to live the endtimes as scheduled by God has been offered to humanity, but the latter disregarded and mocked it, along with a lack of spreading, despite the 25 languages some courageous people chose to translate it in!

This ET message has got a surge of interest on Internet from October 2014, but it was too late, few months too late.

I just hope that it won't repeat again for those reading this thread. But this time 'too late' would be forever.

So, the benevolent ETs will show up after 14 years, not to respond to this offer as described in this message, due to the humans' inertia, but to strictly follow the Plan of God as described in the Book of Revelation and the Book of Daniel. Humanity won't have to complain for its fate!

As you see, there is no chance. Everything comes on due time!

Maybe there is a double 'reading' of the intel received.

As September 5th is the day before the 14th anniversary of the reception of the ET World Message on September 6th (written during 2 days to perfectly recover the whole message), one could actually think that 'December 31st' would be September 5th in 'we will come to take you on December 31st' of the 14 days / years of that message which speaks about their arrival, except that it is no more in the terms of that message (humanity missed that offer by the lack of spreading and desire) but to start the endtimes calendar with them showing up for us, as 'launchers' of that ET World Message (I received it, she spread it with me as 'Jean Ederman').

I must confess that this is intimidating to see such a precision in their involvements and warnings.

As you can check yourself on google and youtube, this message has got new surges of spreading since the end of the 10 year deadline. It's a pity that the human nature first mocks what comes to help it.

PS: this makes me think about the row of 4 white boxes Kelren (I already mentioned) also showed to the other future Witness after having showed two rows of 7 days / years. These 4 days / years (Kelren pointed the first box with his finger, George's birth) would have meant the age of Prince George (he is 4 since July 22 2017), AND, therefore, the 4 days / years to add to this 10 year deadline of this world's most famous ET World Message!
edit on 2-9-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Allow me to congratulate the moderators and all of you for having displayed an exemplary behavior towards me for two months now, while 'postponing' the departure date several times which, as you perfectly understood it, depends on the interpretation of the intels given by the heaven.

I want to thank you for this very open minded effort to follow explanations really not that easy to comprehend, even with images, and to accept my colorful and bolded texts aiming at emphizing my points.

With this in mind, I will leave this life with very good souvenirs of you all, being ABOVE TOP SECRECY, as you deserve it to be provided with. As you saw it, I wanted you to know everything I knew for the main parts of the future.

BRAVO MY FRIENDS!

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I would like to address a small verse from Matthew 24 which has many interpretations on another thread I don't want to bother:

28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

This verse comes when the antichrist (Satan) is defeated by Christ and that the great distress (asteroid impact) has taken place. The carcass is those of Satan. The vultures are the Fallen Angels disguised in humans. They make themselves false messiahs and false prophets.

Indeed, this verse means that, once the real malevolent Chief Prince (Satan) is 'dead' (actually emprisoned for 1,000 years), and once Christ is no more on earth (for he got back to God and his throne) to start the rapture 'season' of 7 years, the living remaining Fallen Angels, hurled down to earth since 3.5 years at least, will occupy the whole world to take the control of pieces of the earth.

As vultures, they feed themselves from the carcass / power of their 'dead' chief, Satan.

And when Christ says:

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand

he means that what he is telling to the disciples through this expression ‘the abomination that causes desolation’ (Christ didn't write to them since he is speaking to them) refers to the timeline of the 'Daniel's' endtimes which happens to perfectly match the Book of Revelation's as proved in this thread.

In other words, Matthew 24 is ALSO the SAME prophecy and has the SAME timeline than those in the Book of Daniel and those of the Book of Revelation as explained here, here, here, here and, at last, here.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It came to my mind that some details provided by the angel to Daniel in Daniel 7 could seem superfluous. For exemple, the Stuart dynasty is portrayed with four 'wings like those of a bird'.

Daniel 7:6: And on its back it had four wings like those of a bird.

We know that there are indeed four hairs on the leopard's tail, behind its back, like the wings of a little bird (short and curved). But we also know from the same verse that this dynasty had only four kings:

This beast had four heads, and it was given authority to rule.

It happens that these four kings had the same names: James (x2) and Charles (x2).

Now, when looking at the same kind of details for the fourth beast - House of Hanover / Windsor - immediately following the verse 6, we find:

7 “After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns.

These only physical features are used to better describe the related coat of Arms (wings/heads - teeth/horns). But it seems that the angel wants us to look for something else.

When pointing to the mouth of the lion of the fourth beast's coat of Arms he show us the four iron teeth. Why four? Of course, it's nature. But he could have chosen the claws (as dangerous as the teeth), or anything else on its body. Besides, he speaks about horns, 10 horns (with 3 of them being 'uprooted', i.e. not named George).

The point here is that the four kings of the Stuart (four wings/heads) were followed by four kings George (four teeth/horns)! The Hanover/Windsor lion has also four wings like those of a bird. But unlike the four soft hairs, the four teeth / George are solid enough to start a longer dynasty until the endtimes, despite that the fifth king was William IV, followed by Victoria, then Edward VII.

Remember that the Norman/Plantagenet were 18 kings. But then there were only 3 Tudor, then 4 Stuart.

So, 10 Hanover/Windsor are quite numerous, especially with the 11th horn, the antichrist.

This seems to split hairs, literally. But as I often say, nothing is given for free, especially coming from an angel.

The latter wanted us to understand that the mouth had four teeth like the head of George (x 4), at the head of the list the Hanover/Windsor kings.

Guess what? The angel already spoke about the teeth of the bear, the Tudor dynasty:

5 “And there before me was a second beast, which looked like a bear. It was raised up on one of its sides, and it had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth. It was told, ‘Get up and eat your fill of flesh!’

I showed that the three ribs are three wifes 'killed' (including one from pregnancy) by Henry VIII for the only biblical reference of the rib is in Genesis 2 to portray Eve, Adam's 'wife'.

A bear has four prominent teeth, like a lion. But the word 'between' in that verse above rather means TWO PAIRS of teeth. As a matter of fact, there were TWO HENRY (VII and VIII) among three kings (the third being Edward VI).

But the best detail which seems to me the fatal wound for all the alternate interpretations of Daniel 7 is this one:

4 “The first was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were torn off and it was lifted from the ground so that it stood on two feet like a human being, and the mind of a human was given to it.

I said that the wings of an eagle (therefore two wings) are those of the coat of Arms of Brittany (root of Britain, in Great Britain) which, indeed, contains a lion having the upper body of an eagle with two wings. But what matters here is what Daniel says: I watched until 1) wings torn off, and 2) the lion lifted on two feet.

What does it mean? Some people have said that the Houses before the Normans (direct link to the Plantagenets) and those of the Lancaster and York were not in that prophecy so it didn't add up. But:

1) the Houses before the Normans weren't from the same English Royal Family Tree...leading to the endtimes!

2) Daniel didn't see beyond Richard II during the reign of whom (1377 - 1399) ended the English power over Brittany in the Hundred Years' war. At that time the Lancaster and the York 'dynasties' didn't exist yet! (see the English Royal Family Tree above) And the lion already stood on two feet in the English royal coat of Arms since Richard I.

That kind of mention (I watched until) shows us how powerful were the prophetic skills of Daniel! The Lancasters and the Yorks wouldn't have add anything useful to define this Norman/Plantagenet dynasty preceding the Tudors.

As you see, there are many subtilities in the angel's depictions of the four beasts that are supposed to better lead us the only solution of the beasts' enigma, aka the British monarchy's lineage.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
What should make an interpretation more solid than the others are the details as showed above. One of them is really meaningful.

In the whole Bible, there are 48 occurrences with the word 'HARP', including 5 in the New Testament. This instrument is accompanied by other music instruments in 95% of the cases in the Old Testament. Except for the poetic symbolical Psalm's book, the 'harps' are always put in a physical celebration context of that time when the variety of music instruments was very small (trumpets, pipes, castanets, harps, lyres, timbrels, sistrums and cymbals).

In the New Testament, there are five verses with the word 'HARP'. And four among them are in the Book of Revelation!

The other one is this one:

1 Corinthians 14:7 Even in the case of lifeless things that make sounds, such as the pipe or harp, how will anyone know what tune is being played unless there is a distinction in the notes?

This 'harp' is just an exemple of a music instrument to speak about the way Christ must distinctly talk to the people. Even the trumpet is in the context of that verse.

Now, the 'harp' is found four times in the Book of Revelation speaking about what happens at the modern age when the variety of music instruments is far numerous than the old days, 2,000 or even 2,500 years ago:

Revelation 5:8 And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of God’s people.

Revelation 14:2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps.

Revelation 15:2 And I saw what looked like a sea of glass glowing with fire and, standing beside the sea, those who had been victorious over the beast and its image and over the number of its name. They held harps given them by God

Revelation 18:22 The music of harpists and musicians, pipers and trumpeters, will never be heard in you again. No worker of any trade will ever be found in you again. The sound of a millstone will never be heard in you again.

Rev 14:2 and Rev 18:22 use the words 'harp' or 'harpists' to 1) compare a sound, and to 2) describe a state of mind.

But Rev 5:8 and Rev 15:2 depict two situations IN HEAVEN where real people have 'harps'. First, the four human living creatures (provided that the 24 elders are 24 constellations), second, the Great Multitude 'holding harps given by God'. In both cases, what follows is a song sang by those having those 'harps' to pay tribute to God.

BUT, at NO TIME, they play those 'harps'. Playing harp would need those concerned to be real harpists, and God to really provide hundreds of millions harps to the Great Multitude...to NOT play harp!

There is necessarily a hidden meaning for the use of this word. Of course, it's about a symbol. But which one? A state of mind? Can the Great Multitude HOLD a state of mind?

Again, here comes the British Royal Coat of Arms!

While the lion, the unicorn and the colors of the shield (also called breastplate in Rev 9) have been plentyfully used as a reference to emphasize the role of the British royal lineage of the British monarchy since ages, then the Holy Family (William, Catherine, George and Charlotte), there was ONE DETAIL that wasn't used yet to pinpoint to the extreme those involved: THE HARP on the shield.

Indeed, this harp on the lower left part of the shield / breastplate is what differs from the 'beasts' of this coat of Arms. And we just saw that ONLY TWO VERSES speak about the 'harp' as something different from a music instrument...and it's IN HEAVEN! Unlike ALL the other occurrences mentioned above. Keep in mind that the four royals are taken first to heaven (to come back for their ministry), then the 144,000, and then the Great Multitude.

So, the four human living creatures, at the start of the rapture narrative, have a harp as the symbol of the British royal family they belong to!

So, the Great Multitude, at the end of the rapture narrative, holds harps given by God as a symbol of those who selected them!

Impressive, isn't it?

edit on 3-9-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join