It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are Britain’s jihadists?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Wow, here is a link referencing well over 200 people involved in religious war with the UK/Europe

A thing of note from myself

How detailed is this for a BBC article, it sure looks well designed with filters and such, not seen a previous BBC article like it

here is the LINK

Its quite a list of "terror", and certainly makes you stop and take time with your own family, appreciate love not hate

As always stay safe

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
What makes me sick to my stomach is that the authorities seem to know these people have returned...

So why aren't they all under arrest for terror offences?

What good does it do to let them go freely about the place when they come back with the mindset they have?

It's a sickening disregard for the UK populations wellbeing!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Strange isn't it. Almost as if the government were complicit....almost as if they want this.....almost as if they need a frightened population....

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
So why aren't they all under arrest for terror offences?

Can't have something common sense 'become the norm'.

It's all part of the strategic plan. Sooner or later they'll 'go away' and all will be right in the world. Gonna be a lot more pain before that goes down.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The first one on the list Sally Jones has recently been known in the news saying how she wishes she could return to the UK. I have two views on this

1. Tough ****. She chose to go there knowing what it was like in Syria, deal with it. Her passport should be revoked and any attempt at entering should lead into her arrest and sentenced to a long stretch in prison

2. Let her in. But she arrives in a public airline and arrives at a airport and has to go through arrives like everyone else. Exiting the airport the same way as everyone so she has to face the general public. Then arrest her

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I think my take away from this is that either:

A) Government policy regarding suspected terrorist activity is about to get a whole lot more intense, if not, why would the BBC be given free reign to what is essentially a name and shame article or...

B) The BBC have gone against the government by producing this key tool for scouring the database.

I have never seen anything like this before either.

Good on the BBC!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Strange isn't it. Almost as if the government were complicit....almost as if they want this.....almost as if they need a frightened population....

Yep. Neither cognitive dissonance or popular ideology explains it. It's strategic. And ominous.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Not sure who frightens me most?

Rocks n hard places.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The problem with this is it's sensationalist and not particularly thorough.

There was a huge number of young muslims that went to Syria at the start of all this to oppose the Assad regime and join organisations like the FSA bolstered by the very propaganda the BBC was happily churning out to sell the war that Cameron wanted which was subsequently vetoed. There's no distinction made there because it would bring the numbers down massively and would be a much less alarming piece.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Bring back Guantanamo for all!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I don't care who I upset but enough is enough; they should all either be lifed off doing hard labour as in chain gangs etc with subsistence level food and only basic essentials or save us all the trouble and just finish them.

They've shown their true colours and are enemies of this country - lets stop pussy footing around.

Bollocks to rehabilitation, compassion and human rights etc, they foregave all their privileges the moment they conspired with enemies of this country.
edit on 6/7/17 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Someone needs to clear the rest of trees off the Belmont Viaduct. It's the back door to the British Guantanamo. The trees that have been allowed to grow on it over the last twenty five years give far too much cover for drone fliers or those who wish to do harm to the prison staff. It looks like it's been deliberately allowed to become a perfect covert route.

www.theguardian.com...

Radicalised prisoners relocated to separation centre in Co Durham

HMP Frankland houses first of three units – ‘jihadi jails’ – after UK policy switches from dispersing terrorists to containing them

You have to wonder if they're supposed to get out and skip along the viaduct to the motorway when they're needed as a distraction, as intrptr said.

A whole nother terrorist army waiting in the wings in case the people revolt. Here in the states we have millions languishing in prison, we save even the worst offenders, in case they are needed, then they just open the gates, arm them, give them cash and set them loose on the nearest city... like they did in Iraq, Syria, Libya...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
S&f that is a really interesting article loads of info

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
B) The BBC have gone against the government by producing this key tool for scouring the database.

How can you say this when the information is in the public domain. All the BBC have done is aggregate. I have seen no reports of government angst.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Sorry, double post.
edit on 7/7/2017 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
If the government wont do anything then I think the names and adressess of the jihadis who returned should be published and the public left to deal with them

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
The first one on the list Sally Jones has recently been known in the news saying how she wishes she could return to the UK. I have two views on this

1. Tough ****. She chose to go there knowing what it was like in Syria, deal with it. Her passport should be revoked and any attempt at entering should lead into her arrest and sentenced to a long stretch in prison

2. Let her in. But she arrives in a public airline and arrives at a airport and has to go through arrives like everyone else. Exiting the airport the same way as everyone so she has to face the general public. Then arrest her

Leave the bitch in her sand pit.

# her and all the scum like her that joined ISIS

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: Jonjonj

How can you say this when the information is in the public domain. All the BBC have done is aggregate. I have seen no reports of government angst.

Well I gave the 2 options I thought likely. It's one thing to have the info out there, quite another to make it searchable and present it as they have done.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Interesting article.

However, as to the question posed by Hazardous1408 (which is a reasonable question), the reason that these people are not immediately detained and incarcerated, is that if they are, the tension level in the streets goes down, the fear level drops, and it becomes harder and harder to guarantee that at some stage, one of these brainwashed intelligence agency assets will cause an outrage, thereby making it easier to push through more spending on defence and greater erosion of the liberties and freedom of the regular citizen, for example, by way of greater levels of surveillance of the British population in general, from their comings and goings to their internet traffic, to their spending habits.

The security services know who is who, and what they are about. There are no GOOD reasons for these people to still be free to walk our streets with impunity, and yet, there they are. Not only should those individuals as named be arrested on sight, but so should our nations leaders over the last twenty years, for propagating and enabling this madness, with their secret war against Russia, with the Middle East as both proxy and the collateral bufferzone between the two.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Oh good. Let's just make them celebrities.

What message is this sending to others would-be "martyrs"?

We're not fighting terrorists.

We're cultivating them.

top topics

join