It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walking Out Of Frankland Prison

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
www.insidetime.org...

Offender Managers and Supervisors at HMP Frankland are releasing prisoners back into the community with no help whatsoever. I am sick of hearing mealy-mouthed politicians lying to the press and media about how they are going to help prisoners get their lives back on track, it is utter rubbish.

What's it really like walking out of Frankland Prison? Some of them aren't coming out. They're the IPP hostages.

prisonerben.blogspot.co.uk...

The injustice that is the IPP sentence has passed much of the public by. There are few column inches dedicated to it, rarely a televised word, and only a sprinkling of legislators have given a damn.

IPP doesn't give you a lot of hope.

www.insidetime.org...

I have now stopped doing anything for parole, as I have realised that there is no point. I know I am going to die in prison. I have self-harmed a lot and twice tried to kill myself because of the loss of hope. Even my dreams are no longer normal, I often dream about dying in prison.

When these fellas pop out are they going to be turned out without support or be given special treatment for being bad and radical?

www.theguardian.com...

Frankland jail in Durham, a category A prison housing some of the UK’s most dangerous killers and terrorists, has been earmarked for the first “prison within a prison” to isolate Islamist terrorists.

I can't find the links but I'm fairly sure the islamic extremists will get special favours when they get released. Rewards for being bad and radical.

And if their mates try to fly drones in where will they fly them from? If you check the map the vicinity of Belmont Viaduct is a good place to fly drones from. www.abovetopsecret.com... Except some bugger's been cutting down the trees and drawing attention to the place. I realise now one reason some people want the viaduct to disintegrate is it provides a back route to Frankland Prison, the British Guantanamo.

www.theguardian.com...

Units housing only extremists are meant to prevent radicalisation but some say it could create Britain’s own Guantánamo Bay

I'm not really sure what this thread is about but it might be about bad policy making extremism worse.

www.policeprofessional.com...

However, general secretary of the Prison Officers Association Steve Gillan, said the union is unsure whether segregation is the answer to combating extremism. “We have vast experience of that in Northern Ireland and it didn't work there, it made the situation worse,” he said.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

A whole nother terrorist army waiting in the wings in case the people revolt. Here in the states we have millions languishing in prison, we save even the worst offenders, in case they are needed, then they just open the gates, arm them, give them cash and set them loose on the nearest city...

like they did in Iraq, Syria, Libya...

wiki
edit on 5-4-2017 by intrptr because: link

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Kester

A whole nother terrorist army waiting in the wings in case the people revolt. Here in the states we have millions languishing in prison, we save even the worst offenders, in case they are needed, then they just open the gates, arm them, give them cash and set them loose on the nearest city...

That's what they did in the late '60s and early '70s, in an effort to kill the counter-culture. Thousands of violent ex-cons were dumped into American cities. After releasing Charles Manson, for example, they sent him straight to hippy central--the Haight Ashbury district in San Francisco.
edit on 5-4-2017 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Interesting take, thanks for sharing that. Manson was a picnic compared to what would happen in out and out revolt.

top topics

join