It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey lists ANTIFA as a Domestic Terrorist Group!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You asked for an alt right group, I gave you one.

You now know something you didn't. You're welcome.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Wow dangerous territory

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Yep. That's what he said. The KKK is a domestic terroristic group.
edit on 7/4/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Good, about time.

edit on 4-7-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Can anyone explain in a sentence or so what is Antifa? As a Brit I'm sort of curious and don't know what it is?

Antifa = ANTI-FA scists

Their primary mission is to oppose all the anti-Islamic political groups like EDL, SDL Britain First.

uaf.org.uk...
www.searchlightmagazine.com...
www.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

Dear NJ "what terrorist act has ANTIFA committed"? I havent heard of them blowing up anything or taking hostages. Yes they do riot and whine and bitch like little babies. Why label a group running their A-holes..... I mean mouths. I thought the 1st was a blanket for all to speak under not as an excuse to silence thier opposition. Funny thing is ANTIFA dose the exact same thing.

Protect the 1st even if you dont agree with what they are selling.

Because they cut a fibre-optic cable. Not just a residential digital cable TV line, but a 192 strand inter-state connection that would be used for anything from 911 calls to military communications, university research, as well as business networks. Loss of communications could cost millions to the owner.

Don't forget that professor was going around hitting people on the head with a bicycle lock.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
Antifa have progressed to cutting fibre optic lines:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

This wasn't a single strand fibre optic cable, it was a 192 strand cable. Each strand is a separate fibre optic channel, cable of running 26 terabits on a single wavelength of light. Those cables would transmit everything from international phone calls to emergency 911 calls, home internet and business VPN's.

It would take up to 10 minutes to fix one strand. The loss of service is likely to cost millions of dollars.

I feel like this needs to be restated, the thread is devolving into apologistic nonsense.

Cutting fiber optics is not acceptable behavior, and it's not protest- it's vandalism of the worst kind.
As far as I'm concerned, these gang bangers are too be shot on sight.
Fortunately for them, they wouldn't chance showing up here.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: tadaman

I didn't say Antifa wasn't far left. I said anyone a hair left of center is being called a terrorist. People are using the handful of Antifa morons that got violent as justification.

They are terrorists and have been named as such. Their leadership promotes violence for the sake of violence. They aren't protesting anything; they are just terrorizing and destroying and justifying their actions with a catch-all "cause." If some of the pretend revolutionaries do not subscribe to violence and wish to distance themselves from the Antifa terror group, they should officially and publically resign. Lacking that, they are painted with the same brush and will reap what they sow. The Federal Government is likely inside Antifa and the same websites that gather acolytes to them also provide raw intel. Antifa knows it but is willing to bet that they gain more than they lose. I think that is a bad bet.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

So now any and all white supremacist group falls under the newish banner "Alt Right"?

You just make stuff up to suit your left / right binary divided & conquered mentality agenda, as you go along I see.

Perhaps you should just stick to Australian politics. We have too big of a bewildered herd of binary mentality ideologues here as it is.

edit on 4-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Pyle

Are those Alt Right groups?

Yes. They are Alt-Right groups. You asked for some and those are off the top of my head.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

So now any and all white supremacist group falls under the newish banner "Alt Right"?

You just make stuff up to suit your left / right binary divided & conquered mentality agenda, as you go along I see.

Perhaps you should just stick to Australian politics. We have too big of a bewildered herd of binary mentality ideologues here as it is.

Maybe should listen to your own words and not paint everything as "the left" then?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Yes. They are Alt-Right groups. You asked for some and those are off the top of my head.

Are you guys even able to define "Alt-Right"? Is it even definable?

Or is it just a convenient label to slap onto everyone you dont like to then associate with the worst of the 'Far Right'?

Like little Hillary's.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Or is it just a convenient label to slap onto everyone you dont like to then associate with the worst of the 'Far Right'?

Like little Hillary's.

Richard B. Spencer

Learn something would ya.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

One mans name is a definition?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

One mans name is a definition?

One would think the man the coined the phase and started the movement would be an authority on it.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: seeker1963

OK so what about freedom of speech and expression?

So is hitting people with bats and boards with nails sticking out of them considered "speech" or "expression"?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I asked if you could define what 'it' is, and you responded with one mans name.

Congratulations you've achieved the Intellectual Laziness Award for the day.

Since you havent even read the Wikipedia page to know that Spenser didn't even coin the term, I'm not going out on a limb to allege that you haven't even read Spenser to even know what his deal is.

And since to you your work in this site all year since any one and every one against Far Left tribalist drivel are all "Alt Right" in your mind (and that all Alt Right are White Supremacists), there's really no point in bothering to educate you. But I hoped to perhaps get you to use your noodle on this despite the futility.

What "Alt Right" is not, just so you know, it isn't even some clearly defined thoroughly cohesive group, it doesn't even have a proper manifesto, or a dogmatic doctrine like the CTRL-Left (worshipers of PC culture).

What it is, in the broadest terms, is people against liberal Identity Politics. This certainly tends to include white people sick of being persecuted for simply being white. But not all "Alt-Right" are even white people, not even specifically conservative. Meaning a person against the Republican Establishment, the corporate Ruling Power Elite's Oligarchy Model, and liberal Identity Politics, who aren't actually racist etc bigots nor necessarily "conservative", could very well be defined as "Alt-Right".

It's essentially conservative counterculture. Which isn't good news for the sorts of Republican old guard sorts whom being a liberal is traditionally well rehearsed at being against. It seems if anything liberals should enjoy seeing the shake up. The problem there is you're party has made this decade the core of its platform purely Identity Politics to define all policies and perceptions (which is exactly what the Nazi's did to radicalize the German population into becoming war mongering hyper-bigots) so since the "Alt Right" is an opposing realm of identity viewpoints (that's PLURAL) you've now made them your public enemy #1 to be wholsale smeared as being outright Neo-Nazi's. Such irony that Neo-Nazi's care about identity over politics, which is exactly the same thing that can be said of the whole of the 'NuLiberal' mainstream (the entire party with all of its fountainheads and edifices). Yet technically that isn't inherently true of the total "Alt Right". SO the truth is you're essentially the same as your 'true worst enemy', the full on White Supremacists, than are anyone whom might technically fall under the wildly broad and indefinable "Alt-Right".

Have fun with all that.

While what you don't even realize, can't possibly understand with your ironically binary worldview is, I'm not Alt-Right. I'm Alt/Alt.
edit on 4-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I hate Antifa with every fiber of my being. They're commies, they small terrible (seriously. If you've ever been around a big group of them, you know what I mean), they smash private property and skulls with bike locks. My hatred knows no bounds.

That all said, I'll defend to the death their right to go out there and expose themselves for the trash they are. Just like the klan.

I haven't read this thread, but using government to label people you don't like and paying them to use force to shut them down is just as evil. I hope there are others that share my opinion. We are better than them.

New Jersey is a police state.
edit on 4-7-2017 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Did you even read about that group or Richard B. Spencer?

Cleatly not.

He himself calls his group alt-right.

I even gave you a direct quote from him where he says it..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

YOU are the liar, not me.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Changing the goalposts I see.

You asked for the name of an alt right group, and you've just stuck your fingers in your ears pretending that no one has pointed one out for you.

You are pathetic.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join