It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey lists ANTIFA as a Domestic Terrorist Group!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Ive been saying we need an "Alt/Alt" since last year (Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:27 AM to be exact):

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
What an effing war zone this "election" is. Imagine how insane the next "election" will be following the trend the past 20 years...

We need a new system... we need an Alt/Alt.....

linky

And I said it more than once last year, although that might be the first time I had...

And do explain this deflection you're talking about.
I do force people to be honest about this binary mentality everyone seems to try to spin around here everyday, and being honest about the details of the rhetoric. But if you want to try to spin that as "defending" nouns then go ahead this ought to be good.
edit on 4-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

The right have nutjobs shooting and bombing places up. We can play that game all night.

If we do, you'll eventually end up being confronted with the organized behavior of the left wing and be forced to weigh it in comparison.

Are you talking about Antifa? They're in the hundreds.

They're also basement-dwelling mother's boys so it shouldn't be too difficult to keep and eye on them. They brought this on themselves, by bringing knives to a gunfight.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You don't remember posters giving you the definition of Alt-Right?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

The right have nutjobs shooting and bombing places up. We can play that game all night.

If we do, you'll eventually end up being confronted with the organized behavior of the left wing and be forced to weigh it in comparison.

They're also basement-dwelling mother's boys so it shouldn't be too difficult to keep and eye on them. They brought this on themselves, by bringing knives to a gunfight.

Right and I agree. So see it's ridiculous to pin them on the left and "measure" how worse the left over the right using them. It's a political posturing that we don't need.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

You mean the thread when it was a hot new topic and all the Hillary people were wielding it at all her critics like a samurai sword, and I could tell they didn't even know what it was, and neither did I frankly, so I set them up to make jackasses out of themselves int he process of figuring out what it was, which they of course did?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Oh I just realized I meant THIS thread!
Here's one example.

a reply to: Kali74

Can you name one "Alt Right" group?

Because I've yet to ever see one.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Right and I agree. So see it's ridiculous to pin them on the left and "measure" how worse the left over the right using them. It's a political posturing that we don't need.

They're walking and quacking like little leftwing ducks, so unless they 'identify'
as more right wing...

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

If they identify as left-wing they would be for freedom. I don't consider them liberals. More like far left nutjobs.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

That's defending them?

You can go back a whole year, hell you can go back 12 years, and you'll never find me outright defending a group in terms of Motivated Reasoning because I've never been 'part' of one really. And even when I've been 'in them' as suited temporarily I still rock the boat and say all the same anti-partisan anti-political-binaryism and so on like I always do, so I'm always the outsider. why do you think I barely get any flags most of the time compared tot eh caliber of the pieces I'm well known for? I'm good to have agreeing with you on stuff, but when I'm not well gee groups get this picture of me as being the ultimate archetype character of their most despised nemesis group. When its just never the case. I have 12 years, over 1,000 authored threads + 'articles' (not to mention videos) to prove it.

I mean look here:
Dark Mind Sciences: The Cult of PC
There I had set out to make an ultimate deconstructo piece about PC Cultism, but in order to do it with my all the angles total intellectual honesty obsessionism well it ended up being about as uncomfortable for any other political etc types to bear to endure. 11 pitiful flags, that thing should have killed the site.

And how about here, was I defending the Alt Right then:
Alt-Right: "We're not capitalists, we're not egalitarians, and we dont want democracy".

The way I operate is I go to where the political insanity, especially that irks my decade plus+ long specialty in anti-tribalist politics, is the thickest most fallacious divisive and destructive. And for the last year 99% of the hysterical ordeals (including the existence of the Alt Right themselves) that have been apparent have been solely the results of the goosestepping liberal PC thought police.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

You're the one who said that if a liberal is "deflecting" that means they defend Antifa. I was playing your game.

And thank you for admitting the existence of Alt-Right group and that you acknowledge them.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

"Alt-Right" isnt a group in the sense that BLM is.

It's a very loosely defined thing where the one unifying thing about it is being staunchly opposed to the liberal anti-white narrative. Which I already explained on I think the previous page.

There's "Red Ice", sure they could be a group of journalists / journalist wannabes. But that doesn't compare to Antifa with chapters in like every university that popped up 'overnight'. Spencer's little 'group', how to they compare to BLM? A think tank isn't anywhere near the same category. And for whatever an 'activist group' you want to call them they have no comparison in numbers, divisiveness, mainstream establishment support / funding / etc or the conservative commoners defending their BS at every turn, as compared to BLM. There's just no comparison, except the part BLM is BLACK POWER / SJW POWER group... oh wait a minute 'Spencer' isn't even a technically pure white power 'group'.

And to correct you guys on this constant fallacious BS (especially since your team around here every day labels everyone "ALt Right" [and therefore white power]) isn't actually DEFENDING them. It's merely keeping you intellectually honest.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

If they identify as left-wing they would be for freedom. I don't consider them liberals. More like far left nutjobs.

That's where we differ in opinion. I agree, but not as far as the left wing representing freedom. They are for the opposite of freedom, they are for control. That's where I think these antifa psychos fit in. They are against the very freedoms which have allowed them to screech and rants and howl and hurt - well, attempt to hurt - and now they are going to pay for it.

I always thought it would be rational-minded citizens that snapped first, but I guess it's government. There is only so far you can push people before they will snap, though and now that there is sanction, just wait and see if the weak little pussies don't get a taste of their own medicine.
edit on 4-7-2017 by GusMcDangerthing because: Grammar

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

There it is. A deflection just like I was talking about.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

You can bet they all vote for the Dem's.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Okay if you're just trying to rib and be a needle that's fun, but you might use this more often:

Otherwise I'll have to use this:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

You do agree that Alt-Right and White supremacy groups are bad and a part of the far right?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Okay now I'm going to have to insist that you define the Alt Right for everyone. You're just being a pest at this point.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Okay now I'm going to have to insist that you define the Alt Right for everyone. You're just being a pest at this point.

Deflecting again. Posters have already defined that for you here. Alt-Right is a far right white supremacy conservative group that rejects mainstream conservativism.
Now answer my question.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Actually everyone dodged answering it, while declined to challenge my definition.

Look it what I posted and address that and maybe I'll continue wasting my time with you and these stupid responses and stupid questions.

I MEAN WTF I JUST POSTED THE ULTIMATE ANTI-SUPREMACY IN ALL FORMS IDEOLOGY MANIFESTO WHICH YOUVE RESPONDED TO AND YOUR IN HERE ASKING STUPID ASS QUESTIONS.

Dont waste my F&(&#ING time dude. Nothing is more precious than time.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

So angry. I know why you are deflecting. It's because you don't want to admit that those groups are right-wing. Now you understand why you were being a pest and why we are tired every time you paint the entire left with a broad brush. "Alt-Alt" LMAO.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join