It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey lists ANTIFA as a Domestic Terrorist Group!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Since you havent even read the Wikipedia page to know that Spenser didn't even coin the term

Lies upon lies from you.

Straight from his wiki page..

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

First the came for ANTIFA and I did not object for I was not one of them.....

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Yet the second sentence at the top of the "Alt-Right" wikipedia page (the thing I was asking about) it reads:

Paul Gottfried is the first person to use the term "alternative right", when referring specifically to developments within American right-wing politics, in 2008. linky

Note that I'm not even ticking up for the guy, I'm just being a bastard needle in keeping you binary mentalists intellectually honest.

edit on 4-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Cant wait for you guys to daily label me things that I am not, now that I've unleashed this:

ENJOY:
CRTL-Left? AlT-Right? | ARISE THE ALT-ALT!

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
i honestly did not know what ANTIFA was until today

Antifas are mostly found in the larger UK cities; London, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham. All of these cities have sprawled outwards, have Metro railway lines, ring roads and self-segregated into ethnic enclaves.

When you have two different cultures competing to live in the exact same space, you get gang warfare with natives vs. newcomers. Then you get kids from wealthy families who are living on their own and want to get into "involved" and become anarchists/sympathisers/antifas.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

So you are making up designations so you can avoid the obvious problems with the Alt-right? Strange how you only go after SJW and the left.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

If the Alt-Right were organized and were out goosestepping int he streets the way SJW/BLM/BAMN/Antifa have been then I'd be all over them to the same degree. My piece I linked just above, the one you wont read not respond to, I did call them out as inherently headed down the same path if they dont break the identity politics cycle that the SJW's have set in motion and dream about being perpetual.

But do keep proving your "High Information" worth by dodging that topic like everything else of substance like you usually do.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Strange how you only go after SJW and the left.

What I'm finding strange is that you can't tell the clear distinctions in behavior between today's left and right wings.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

If the Alt-Right were organized and were out goosestepping int he streets

How about the next best thing?

Shouting hail Trump and nazi saluting?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing
What I'm finding strange is that you can't tell the clear distinctions in behavior between today's left and right wings.

Where's the distinction here?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Some one auditorium event with MAYBE 200 people where a dozen or something were doing that somehow compares to the mainstream liberal party out in goon squad Brownshirt (okay they wear black) brigades effectively goosestepping while committing open angry mob hate crimes in the streets? (and the bulk of the liberal base including yourself out defending them and their logic)

It seems you might be a couple roman candles short of a 4 pack.

Check that: conservatives dont defend open hate crime atrocities around here tht I ever see, but every thread about liberal terrorism the resident liberal come running to defend them. And you guys wonder why your team has my attention.

Now how about you respond to that thread, or aren't you "High Information" enough??

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963>>>> They might be increasingly fascist in nature and prone to violent confrontations, but I still wouldn't classify ANTIFA as a terrorist group. The Clinton Foundation... there's a terrorist group.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

You defend the Alt-Right.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Where's the distinction here?

Both left and right have idiots, but please don't try to trip me up with two photos - that is just insulting and far too simplified. Look at the behavior of the modern left wing as a whole and at the same of the right wing and if you come out thinking they're equally violent and irrational, I would say that you're not paying proper attention.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

The right have nutjobs shooting and bombing places up. We can play that game all night.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

The right have nutjobs shooting and bombing places up. We can play that game all night.

If we do, you'll eventually end up being confronted with the organized behavior of the left wing and be forced to weigh it in comparison.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

If we do, you'll eventually end up being confronted with the organized behavior of the left wing and be forced to weigh it in comparison.

Are you talking about Antifa? They're in the hundreds.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Quote me! I give you permission to make a whole thread about it.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I despise ANTIFA and BLM, but labeling them as terrorists goes too far. Arrest the criminals in their organizations when it is deserved, otherwise they have the right to exist.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Quote me! I give you permission to make a whole thread about it.

You deflected in other thread multiple times when posters confronted you with the definition and a group of Alt-Right. And you created a thread after that proposing a new term "Alt-Alt".

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join