It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey lists ANTIFA as a Domestic Terrorist Group!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Right, I get it.............. Thanks for that Seeker, Yes the protesters doing bad things in London. Thanks heavens that's far away. Thanks for helping me understand

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Right, I get it.............. Thanks for that Seeker, Yes the protesters doing bad things in London. Thanks heavens that's far away. Thanks for helping me understand

Thought you might have been playin with me. But don't just take my word for it. Go to You Tube and just type in Antifa London and make up your own mind.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: strongfp

OK so what about freedom of speech and expression?

Freedom of speech doesn't include violence and destruction does it?

It does when Trump uses it. Trump called for violence throughout his campaign so where is his terrorist label?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: seeker1963

Freedom of speech doesn't include violence and destruction does it?

It does when Trump uses it. Trump called for violence throughout his campaign so where is his terrorist label?

awwww, Bless your heart Buster.....

When did Trump commit violence and when will you hold your own to the same standards as your so called enemy??

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Please, lets not let this thread fall to the ranks of making up # just to direct the thread away from the topic at hand...

Out of curiosity, isn't NJ shut down right now? Was marking ANTIFA as a terrorist group the last thing they did before closing their doors last week?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

They are free to preach all day about their domestic terrorism. They just have to deal with more consequences now, though.
Good times.

Yup, just like after WW2 when you expressed or even hinted to being a 'communist' you were thrown in jail.
Just label a group (who happens to be an alt left group) as TERRORISTS! And then it all comes full circle.

"You're either with us or you're with the terrorists."

edit on 3/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Please, lets not let this thread fall to the ranks of making up # just to direct the thread away from the topic at hand...

Out of curiosity, isn't NJ shut down right now? Was marking ANTIFA as a terrorist group the last thing they did before closing their doors last week?

The date of the document was June 12th.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Nobody will touch Soros, because the people with the ability and resources to end Soros, are smart enough to make tons of money off his reckless spending on all this.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

Nobody will touch Soros, because the people with the ability and resources to end Soros, are smart enough to make tons of money off his reckless spending on all this.

This is one of those times I hate to agree with someone, but when one has their eyes open enough to see the corruption in todays world, I have to agree with you!

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

Yes, NJ parks are shut down

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Take antifa lightly at your own peril, they are getting serious in the combat training.

They are holding "HaymakerChi" physical training at various gyms such as in Chicago.

If you want to get right to the intense training skip to 1:40.

ETA: This is NOT a parody

Just an FYI for you Patriots out there, antifa is taking the fight very seriously!

Here is HaymakerChi's TWITTER

And a webpage explaining, Antifascistnews

JOIN OUR CAMPAIGN to bring an anti-fascist, anti-racist, anti-sexist gym to Chicago!
Get organized.
Get strong.

edit on 7 3 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
SOME of this antifa stuff could be MADE by alt-right people to INTENTIONALLY make antifa look bad.

I could easily make alt-right EXTREMIST vids and blame right-wingers...

"LOOK at these CRAZY videos of these INSANE right-wingers!"

Just a thought...

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
SOME of this antifa stuff could be MADE by alt-right people to INTENTIONALLY make antifa look bad.

Just a thought...

Both sides are doing that to each other.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Just a thought...

Both sides are doing that to each other.

DAMN. And I thought I had an original idear.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
About damn time. LONG overdue.

Hopefully they'll be considered a terrorist organisation at the Federal Level next. Then appropriate action can actually be taken against these Anarchist insurrectionists and their mass terror campaign that they like to promote as "peaceful protest", which for some reason takes the form of violent riots and attempted assassinations.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Sorry lol.

Also people forget the Alt Right groups clashing with Antifa groups are also being violent. Trump essentially de-funded investigating right wing extremism though.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Wow, so I just clicked on the government link. This is all about clashes between Antifa and White Supremacist groups but only Antifa is to blame somehow and only they are labeled as Domestic Terrorists. Ain't that some sht...

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Can you name one "Alt Right" group?

Because I've yet to ever see one.

Unless you're counting the random types of people whom all show up to fight back against the goosestepping tyrants.

Are they 'organized'? What are the names? Do they get hundreds of millions in funding from technocrat elitists groups like your beloved BLM did in 2016 alone?

Will you ever draw the line on any of the left wing radicals and say enough is enough? Or are a sympathizer to the agents of civil war trying to tear American to shreds?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I love how you guys wiggle away from your extremists but anyone a hair left if center is a terrorist now. I've denounced violent activism a million times on these forums.

I'm not playing your game.
edit on 7/3/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Antifa is not a "hair" length extreme. They are violent thugs like bone head nazis. They are far, far in their camp even beyond hard line progressives.

I wouldnt own them, I dont blame you for not doing so....but they do lay claim to your sides ethos as their own.

They are the "resistance" your leadership asked for.

Own your leadership you prop up.

edit on 7 3 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join