It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible close-up footage of Boeing 787 leaving huge vapour trail through the sky

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

www.mirror.co.uk...
Incredible close-up footage of a passenger plane leaving a huge vapor trail through the sky while flying over Russia has emerged online.

It looks like the plane is literally on fire and this is because I am not familiar with the exhaust from large planes, but it is an awesome sight (I guess).

The contrails from that plane is something I have never seen up close like that and I imagine this will have the Chemtrail portion of the ATS interested.

The new Boeing 787 Dreamliner’s are seen as a revolutionary new “greener”, “jet lag-busting” passenger plane.

edit on 29-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
The contrails from that plane is something I have never seen up close like that and I imagine will have the Chemtrail portion of the ATS interested.

Since I fly every week I often see high speed meets at altitude but nothing as dramatic as that.

And if anyone thinks that is not a 787 you an tell it is one by the upswept, supercritical wing.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The air must have been super wet. Very cool video.
Looking forward to the upcoming onslaught of those who fear clouds.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Were the planes close? Seems like they were.
edit on 29-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

www.mirror.co.uk...
Incredible close-up footage of a passenger plane leaving a huge vapor trail through the sky while flying over Russia has emerged online.

It looks like the plane is literally on fire and this is because I am not familiar with the exhaust from large planes, but it is an awesome sight (I guess).

The contrails from that plane is something I have never seen up close like that and I imagine this will have the Chemtrail portion of the ATS interested.

The new Boeing 787 Dreamliner’s are seen as a revolutionary new “greener”, “jet lag-busting” passenger plane.

Excellent video, thanks for sharing. Seeing a contrail form like that certainly illustrates the utter idiocy of thinking they are sprayed on purpose from something that is carried inside the plane. It's a point I've been trying to make for years, now everyone can see what I was on about :-)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
clearly they outfitted that 787 with the Turbo Transmogrifier nozzles for denser volumetric spread of the chemicals.

Glad it was properly targeting the Russians.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
You guys can laugh all you want...

But I am still on the fence regarding chemtrails. I know airplanes produce contrails, and ice vapors form from the exhaust vapors, but I wouldn't put it past any gov't or nefarious group testing that may be taking place in this screwed up world. Especially when I see trails that break into segments like a malfunction nozzle spray would. Call me crazy, but it wouldn't surprise me. Even after knowingly admitting they try to manipulate the weather.

No one thought the MKULTRA project was real either.
No one thought the Tuskagee incident happened either.
No one thought much about alot of things that happened right under their noses.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

You're clearly not on the fence at all are you, your post makes that abundantly clear

For the record. I wouldn't put it past anyone with nefarious intent to spray (real) chemtrails either. But that doesn't make them real.

My own position is that everyone who claims that the white lines left cross crossing the sky are chemtrails is wrong. Just look at the video. That contrail isn't actually especially big, you are just seeing it close up for a change. Next time you see an airliner leaving a contrail, take notice of how easily visible the trail is compared to the tiny pinprick that is the aeroplane at the head of it, and remember this video and consider distance and scale.

Your comment about a broken trail possibly being a chemtrails just shows that you don't know how that can happen with a regular contrail. But it can and frequently does.

For any contrail to be a chemtrail simply is not physically possible. (A chemtrail as defined by the protagonists of the theory, let's not start that "all trails have chemicals in them" hand waving rubbish). It is simply far too vast to have been carried by, and sprayed from, the aircraft that's leaving it.

That doesn't say that no chemtrails are ever sprayed, just that if you are looking at a white line in the sky you're looking in the wrong place.
edit on 29-6-2017 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

yeah looks great for the earth and our health. I bet standing inside that vapor trail and breathing would be beneficial for your lungs and brain.

This obviously doesn't probe chemtrails, it doesn't disprove them either though.

Chemtrails or not, # these oil companies holding the 0 emission technology back.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

(it's at 30,000 feet) Breathing isn't an option.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

yeah looks great for the earth and our health. I bet standing inside that vapor trail and breathing would be beneficial for your lungs and brain.

This obviously doesn't probe chemtrails, it doesn't disprove them either though.

Chemtrails or not, # these oil companies holding the 0 emission technology back.

Good lord no, don't breath it in, you would die. Dihydrogen Monoxide is all over that trail. It would be a horrible death. But I agree with Waynos, and chemtrails aren't what you see there, it's a contrail.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

www.mirror.co.uk...

Excellent video, thanks for sharing. Seeing a contrail form like that certainly illustrates the utter idiocy of thinking they are sprayed on purpose from something that is carried inside the plane. It's a point I've been trying to make for years, now everyone can see what I was on about :-)

Yeah it certainly makes it clear how utterly ridiculous it is to think all that can come from an aircraft for hundreds and hundreds of miles. Yet that is EXACTLY what we are expected to believe by the chemtrail community

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Aye, the argument of course is not that no-one is spraying chemicals (though there is no evidence they are on any large scale) but that what people claim to be evidence of massive large scale global spraying for decades is quite clearly nothing of the sort.

Any real chemtrails, as I have pointed out many times before, would not be visible from the ground. Unless they were made of dihydrogen monoxide

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Admitting chemtrails

edit on 29-6-2017 by BadBoYeed because: ...

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Here's a few more from the cockpit:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BadBoYeed

Admitting chemtrails

Why would you lie about that? You realise anyone can look up the transcript of the speech and see exactly what he is talking about

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Living in a flight path, the Eastern coastal to Florida and Georgia, I often set by the pond under the shade trees with my binoculars 10x50 Bushnells. I have observed less vapor trails as the summer weather has arrived. Even during early spring and highs in the 50's at ground temp, There is a scarcity of anything other than the ordinary pedantic trail....

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: waynos
You're clearly not on the fence at all are you, your post makes that abundantly clear

My fence being...I need proof they don't spray some kind of chemical concoction from airlines that are unidentified. I understand the science behind commercial airline contrails.

Your comment about a broken trail possibly being a chemtrails just shows that you don't know how that can happen with a regular contrail. But it can and frequently does.

This is where we disagree. I have, admittedly very rarely, witnessed a jet sized airplane flying in the sky leaving a dotted pattern contrail for a few minutes, then a solid straight line, and then none at all. This is not a normal thing to see. Telling me it's slightly changing wind patterns, gusts, temperature changes, or whatever is not a good enough answer.

Either way, I don't know if they are real or not.
But I wouldn't doubt it.
I've read worse stories about the evils of man.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

Contrails are know as "vapor trails" because they are almost entirely made of water droplets or water-ice crystals.

It may be true that a little bit of soot caused by the burning of jet fuel is mixed into that contrail, but most if what you see is water/ice that was condensed out the invisible vapor in the air -- AND most of that water vapor was already in the air before the plane flew through the air.

That is to say, invisible water vapor was sucked in through the huge air intakes at the front of the engine, and then that water vapor was compressed by the engine, which made it more susceptible to condensing into water/ice after it leaves the back of the engine.

Line I said, some exhaust soot and carbon dioxide is also part of that exhaust, along with some additional water created by the burning of the hydrocarbon fuel (water in addition to the water vapor that already existed in the air and was sucked through the front of the engines).

However, relative to the volume of the entire contrail, the amount of engine soot makes up a small percentage.

edit on 29/6/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Darn it...Double post!

I meant to "edit", but I "quoted" myself instead.

See post below.

edit on 29/6/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join