It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible close-up footage of Boeing 787 leaving huge vapour trail through the sky

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

But but but its been going on since WW2 .

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
dp
edit on 30-6-2017 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: waynos
I guess we shouldn't listen to the people who understand and are talking about this.

Published on Nov 16, 2015
Chemtrails in the air are killing people all over the world as Dr. Russell Blaylock explains. Some people are oblivious to them.

As a former neurosurgeon and expert on the effects of the chemtrail spraying on us, he talks about the insidious mass poisoning of people.

How does one become an expert on the effects of chemtrail spraying and what is the connection to neurosurgery? There is no rule that highly educated people cannot say very stupid things. Ever heard of Boris Johnson?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
While I appreciate all the replies...

I don't think some of you understood what I said.
I witnessed the plane produce contrails, then sputter into an on/off pattern, and then solid lines, and then none at all. I watched this plane flying through the sky. It wasn't like a normal cloud formation. These stoppages were cut perfect lines. Like on/off binary ones and zeros. Not like cirrus clouds.

I'm certainly no expert.
But what I saw looked mysteriously like someones finger on a button producing morse code.

It's hard to say what I saw.
Like some Bigfoot witnesses, or UFO witnesses.
It was enough to make me question what I thought I knew about contrails.

No, I understood. That's exactly what I was talking about.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

I witnessed the plane produce contrails, then sputter into an on/off pattern, and then solid lines, and then none at all. I watched this plane flying through the sky. It wasn't like a normal cloud formation. These stoppages were cut perfect lines. Like on/off binary ones and zeros. Not like cirrus clouds.

I'm certainly no expert.
But what I saw looked mysteriously like someones finger on a button producing morse code.

Sounds like it was an aerodynamic contrail from the description, they tend to be more sharply defined

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I follow ya 100%.

Which is why I neither deny or confirm the existence of chemtrails.
If they are willing to do things in the open, hidden in plain sight is my next allegation.

Am I paranoid and worrying about it? Nah. Just chalk it up to another thing I'll never have the level of clearance to actually know about.

To be fair, I'm not even going to argue that point. As I've said before, my argument is only that they aren't contrails. This is because;

Contrails are too big, they cannot be sprayed from an aeroplane (see op video)

Contrails are created at six to seven miles high and never descend - anything nefarious in them is having no direct effect on anyone anywhere. If it was a substance that did descend from them, it would be so widely dispersed as to be virtually undetectable and utterly ineffective. Imagine your medicine sprayed from a plane six miles above your house, real helpful :-)

When anything is sprayed from an aeroplane with a specific purpose, the plane gets as close as possible, i.e. Crop spraying, oil dispersal or firefighting aircraft. The reason they do this is because not to would be an incredible waste of time and money and the height of pointlessness.

When anything is deliberately sprayed from an aircraft, such as firefighting, even from the evergreen 747, it's all over very quickly as the aircrafts tanks are empty in seconds.

All solid, logical reasons why contrails cannot be chemtrails.

If anyone is ever going to discover a REAL chemtrail, they need to look elsewhere. But of course, contrails are nice and big, and visible and kind of everywhere, so they perfectly suit the scammers purpose of propagating fear to raise money.

To paraphrase you, I'm damn sure that there are evil scummy people out there willing to make a buck out of anyone's irrational fear. People always tediously bang on about TPTB or the government being willing to screw them over, but are magically oblivious to shysters like geoengineeringwatch, actually linked by some sad sack in this thread, Dane Wigington et al who are laughing all the way to the bank, while people actually involved with and familiar with aviation are mocked or called liars or idiots (not by you, I hasten to add) while trying to explain why these claims are not merely wrong, but actually stupidly ridiculous.

Believers. Chemtrails may well be out there, but stop letting yourselves be misdirected!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
I guess we shouldn't listen to the people who understand and are talking about this.
]

We shouldnt listen to the people like that who clearly dont understand or know what they are talking about

Oddly, those who do listen to them refuse to listen to anyone who does know what they are talking about!

As an aside, why would someone want you to think contrails are chemtrails? Ever been to a "magic" show? Smoke and mirrors ..... (not that I am saying there are chemtrails, but if there were ..... bearing in mind the would not be visible. But if they were, who is directing you attention towards the mundane ..... ?
)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

I'm certainly no expert.

Sounds like it was an aerodynamic contrail from the description, they tend to be more sharply defined

I disagree. I've seen plenty of exhaust contrails that fit this description precisely. Long trails with small gaps, no trail, small short trail then no trail again and everything in between. The dynamic nature of the atmosphere means any pattern is possible. I think I notice them more because I'm pointing a camera at the sky for hours on end, but there will be broken trails above you on any given day, but you won't think anything about them. It's only when you see a plane actually do it that it looks decidedly odd.

You know, I wouldn't even blame ha ok, or anyone else, for thinking stop start trails are deliberate because when you see it happen, it is exactly what it looks like, unlike some other chemtrail claims who seem to be seeing what they want.
edit on 30-6-2017 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I see them all the time too. Driving 600 miles a day, I get to see every type of trail out there.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

I'm certainly no expert.

I disagree. I've seen plenty of exhaust contrails that fit this description precisely. Long trails with small gaps, no trail, small short trail then no trail again and everything in between. The dynamic nature of the atmosphere means any pattern is possible...

I know that the original quote that was being responded to said:

These stoppages were cut perfect lines. Like on/off binary ones and zeros. Not like cirrus clouds.

However, I think even cirrus clouds can have this "on/off" characteristic. Consider this cirrus cloud

And now think about how that would look if just a long slice of it was taken. It would look like an "on/off" binary.

If the atmosphere can vary in such a way that we can have this "visible ice crystal cloud -- invisible water vapor -- visible ice crystal cloud -- invisible water vapor" repeating pattern, then why can't the atmosphere vary the same way where plane is flying?

edit on 30/6/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

How does one become an expert on the effects of chemtrail spraying and what is the connection to neurosurgery? There is no rule that highly educated people cannot say very stupid things. Ever heard of Boris Johnson?

He answers that in the first few minuets.

I believe if they came right out and told people they were spraying most of them wouldn't believe it.

Monsanto has created new GE aluminum resistant seeds.

amazinghealth.com...
All innocent to most some day I predict you will change your tune, maybe won't be able to breath anymore or you won't care because of Alzheimers.
edit on 30-6-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

And if you listen, he uses the exact same "I saw planes flying a pattern" and "I looked it up" arguments. He may know about aluminum affecting the brain, that doesn't mean that he is an expert in chemtrails or that they exist. Aluminum is the most abundant element in the earth's crust. Do you really think it's not being spread by people digging mines or from production pants and the like?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

And if you listen, he uses the exact same "I saw planes flying a pattern" and "I looked it up" arguments. He may know about aluminum affecting the brain, that doesn't mean that he is an expert in chemtrails or that they exist. Aluminum is the most abundant element in the earth's crust. Do you really think it's not being spread by people digging mines or from production pants and the like?

Do you decide by thinking alone? Have you done the research? Are you a person who will deny something only to maintain that they are right? I am open to learning either way on any subject the only way to arrive at the truth in an age of secrets.

Nanosized aluminum altered immune function.
Braydich-Stolle LK1, Speshock JL, Castle A, Smith M, Murdock RC, Hussain SM.
Author information
Abstract
On the basis of their uses in jet fuels and munitions, the most likely scenario for aluminum nanoparticle (NP) exposure is inhalation. NPs have been shown to be capable of penetrating deep into the alveolar regions of the lung, and therefore human alveolar macrophages (U937) with human type II pneumocytes (A549) were cultured together and exposed to NPs dispersed in an artificial lung surfactant to more accurately mimic the lung microenvironment. Two types of NPs were evaluated: aluminum (Al) and aluminum oxide (Al2O3). Following a 24-h incubation, cell viability was assessed using MTS, and mild toxicity was observed at higher doses with the U937 cells affected more than the A549.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I have more time actually working around aircraft than the average mechanic puts in for a career. And when I haven't been actually working on them, I've studied them. I also spent some time learning to fly. So yes, I've studied how engines leave contrails, and I know how much an aircraft can carry (hint, it's not enough to leave a trail from horizon to horizon), and fuel systems, and damn near everything related to aircraft.

Fuel doesn't currently carry aluminum of any kind. Nano or other. They only recently developed an aluminum nano particle that can be used in jet fuel. That means to spray it they'd have to carry it, which isn't currently possible.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

notice - "On the basis of their uses in jet fuels and munitions, the most likely scenario for aluminum nanoparticle (NP) exposure is inhalation"

An opinion piece, guesswork based on the assumption that aluminium is in jet fuel. Except it isn't, therefore the guess and the opinion are wrong.

If you want to argue that aluminium IS present in jet fuel, you can buy some and have it analysed to prove the point. Every analysis I've seen shows that it is not.

Of course you dismiss my opinion on this because it does not reinforce your preconception about chemtrails, but a piece written by a complete stranger that is pure speculation anyway gets your unquestioning belief. Same old same old ten years on. We may now only type our thoughts in these threads, but that is because we have been over this ground many times over the past decade and the materiel, factual evidence that we produce just gets studiously ignored. You eventually reach a point where you think "why bother", but occasionally join in the debate for the fun of debate and to see if the chemtrail believers have actually found any evidence. The answer to that question is always 'no'. Fortunately for all of us.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

That means to spray it they'd have to carry it, which isn't currently possible.

Besides yourself can I have something to back that?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

An opinion piece, guesswork based on the assumption that aluminium is in jet fuel. Except it isn't, therefore the guess and the opinion are wrong.

Author information
Applied Biotechnology Branch, Human Effectiveness Directorate, Air Force Research Laboratory, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio, USA.

Of course you dismiss my opinion on this because it does not reinforce your preconception about chemtrails

I don't dismis anything but an opinion we all have.
In the end, if it is true you and I will both be equally affected and if it is not we won't.

www.dtic.mil...

3.2.6 Novel High Energy Release Materials on the Nanoscale
Novel reactive materials structured on the nanoscale offer tremendous advantages over their bulk
counterparts due to increased surface-to-volume ratios and strong electronic coupling, which
offers higher stored energy densities and decreased warhead size. Current technologies produce
nano-aluminum (Al) – the most attractive high-energetic candidate for the use in fuel additives,
jet propellants, and explosives because of its density and high relative heat of oxide formation

The primary attraction of aluminum nanoparticles for propulsion applications is the rapid release
of large amounts of energy during the oxidation of the aluminum metal core

Aluminum has been of interest due to
its high energy density, but other metals such as iron have shown promise for deoxygenation of
fuel at elevated temperatures. In any case, the purpose of the organic capping layer is to provide
a triggerable coating and to enable metal nanoparticles to be dissolved in jet fuels.

Interesting Organic capped particles.
page 3.3.8
www.dtic.mil...
edit on 1-7-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The 747-400ERF has a maximum revenue payload of 289,000 pounds (that's the largest regular use freighter in the civil market).

www.cargolux.com...

Do the math yourself. Water is 8.34 pounds per gallon (to look like a regular contrail you need something that will freeze so you need a liquid medium to suspend it in). Then you have to subtract the weight of the container it's in as well as the piping to move it from the container to however it's sprayed. Then figure out how far the aircraft fly and how much they can release before running out.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

True. I can't imagine a plane being able to hold enough chemicals on board to be able to produce the hundreds of miles of sprayed chemical trails that some people claim are what those horizon to horizon puffy white trails are.

How can all of those chemicals be on one plane?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Naw.....simple, just a little does it at the turbine.....there's a YouTube video showing the switches and military confirm lights......and live picture right there also beside the control of the stream leaving in flight. They were all business as usual for the videographer getting a real....close up of the controls....and then the monitors on two turbines
edit on 1-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join