It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible close-up footage of Boeing 787 leaving huge vapour trail through the sky

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I could watch videos like that all day, thank you guys for posting them. My heart has always been in the sky

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: waynos
I guess we shouldn't listen to the people who understand and are talking about this.

Published on Nov 16, 2015
Chemtrails in the air are killing people all over the world as Dr. Russell Blaylock explains. Some people are oblivious to them.

As a former neurosurgeon and expert on the effects of the chemtrail spraying on us, he talks about the insidious mass poisoning of people.

You should if they are an expert obviously thus guy isnt. Nano aluminum would do nothing spraying it at altitude. And in fact most likely blow up the plane doing the spraying. Nano aluminum is volatal. Also costs about 20.00 a gram. That would be one expensive plane flight to just dump it outside. I seriously doubt they spend a couple of million to get no results.

Oh and nano aluminum can kill you but it's not a slow process.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

Which is exactly what happens when a plane goes through areas where contrails don't form, or don't linger.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
I could watch videos like that all day, thank you guys for posting them. My heart has always been in the sky

I would pay to ride in the cockpit jump seat just to catch that.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Areas of the sky that are less than the width of the contrail itself?
It leads to slight suspicion on my end.

Like I said, I am not sure there are unidentified planes out there that are using chemicals to control weather, or if its just all different forms of contrails. We have documented evidence of men telling the public about cloud seeding, and weather manipulation...so...it wouldn't surprise me if they were spraying the sky.

Just like it didn't surprise me to find out that they tested syphilis on a group of men in the 50's? Just to study the effects.

There are some evil people out there.
It's best to keep an open mind.

Right? Deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Of course there are evil people out there. Evil people don't change the laws of physics, aerodynamics, or how the atmosphere works. The atmosphere is dynamic and changes constantly. That affects contrail formation, duration, and shape.

Evil people don't change the fact that no aircraft in existence can carry enough of anything to spray from horizon to horizon in a huge trail.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Yes the military does....they have to

Coming outta Tinker....see em shutting it off north of Dallas, then flying curves and a turn around in 30 minutes......not on a destination at all

That was supersaturated air on the cool video......I figure warm air on the 800 millibar chart...and 650 millibar filled with water from the land down there. Lucky to see that from 1000 feet above, huh?

edit on 29-6-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

It doesn't matter if it's military or not they still can't carry the amount of chemicals you claim they can.

They don't have a destination out of Tinker because they're test flights out of the Depot, post maintenance, or E-3s based out of there.
edit on 6/29/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Reminds me of those clouds when the ships were coming through the atmosphere in Independence Day

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Yeah,...nothing to see, its all good/ sarcasm

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

www.google.com...
Broadcast dissemination of trace quantities of biologically active chemicals
US 3994437 A
November 30, 1976

ABSTRACT A method and apparatus are provided for evenly disseminating by broadcast techniques trace quantities of biologically active chemicals such as nutrients, insecticides, fungicides, growth regulators and the like. The biologically active chemical is encapsulated in a microdispenser such as a filamentary conduit of regulated cross-section and length. The filled microdispensers are then metered into a moving carrier fluid stream, preferably air, and the carrier fluid containing the microdispensers is then evenly dispensed throughout the area.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yeah,...nothing to see, its all good/ sarcasm

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

www.google.com...
Broadcast dissemination of trace quantities of biologically active chemicals
US 3994437 A
November 30, 1976

ABSTRACT A method and apparatus are provided for evenly disseminating by broadcast techniques trace quantities of biologically active chemicals such as nutrients, insecticides, fungicides, growth regulators and the like. The biologically active chemical is encapsulated in a microdispenser such as a filamentary conduit of regulated cross-section and length. The filled microdispensers are then metered into a moving carrier fluid stream, preferably air, and the carrier fluid containing the microdispensers is then evenly dispensed throughout the area.

***BREAKING NEWS***

It is possible to spray stuff!!!!!! This is huge, this changes everything!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I guess we shouldn't listen to the people who understand and are talking about this.

Chemtrails in the air are killing people all over the world as Dr. Russell Blaylock explains. Some people are oblivious to them.

As a former neurosurgeon and expert on the effects of the chemtrail spraying on us, he talks about the insidious mass poisoning of people.

You should if they are an expert obviously thus guy isnt. Nano aluminum would do nothing spraying it at altitude. And in fact most likely blow up the plane doing the spraying. Nano aluminum is volatal. Also costs about 20.00 a gram. That would be one expensive plane flight to just dump it outside. I seriously doubt they spend a couple of million to get no results.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Funny the way they keep going on about spraying stuff in the stratosphere but never mention anything about the troposphere where these trails are.

You'd think that the chemtrail believers would pick up on that...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BadBoYeed

Admitting chemtrails

$10B yeary?! Wow...definitely affordable...NOT!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: BadBoYeed

Admitting chemtrails

$10B yeary?! Wow...definitely affordable...NOT!

Not really compared with the possible cost of NOT doing it

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
With the amount of money the gov't spends on military and secret ops we have no clue about, anything is possible.

As for the contrails themselves, I am sure 95-99% of them are just contrails. But the theorist in me says that other small percentage is exactly what we think it is. Chemicals purposefully sprayed to either alter weather, test new aerosols, or some other military test.

Hell everyday citizens don't realize 90% of what goes on right under their noses and it seems like everyone here wants to dismiss things rather quickly.

Not me. Too much evidence telling me there are factions set out to destroy economies, countries, and peoples.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok
With the amount of money the gov't spends on military and secret ops we have no clue about, anything is possible.

As for the contrails themselves, I am sure 95-99% of them are just contrails. But the theorist in me says that other small percentage is exactly what we think it is. Chemicals purposefully sprayed to either alter weather, test new aerosols, or some other military test.

Hell everyday citizens don't realize 90% of what goes on right under their noses and it seems like everyone here wants to dismiss things rather quickly.

Not me. Too much evidence telling me there are factions set out to destroy economies, countries, and peoples.

There might well be a super-secret spray operation that creates trails which look and behave exactly like contrails, which nobody ever talks about and which leaves no physical evidence.

We'd never know though

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Ah yes, a natural cure remedy doctor. You will need to purchase some Organite, some other detox products, and perhaps a t shirt on the way out. Nope, no conflict of interest here. Don't forget, inhale, then exhale, in that order.

Yeah he needed money right.Maybe he decided something needed to be said.
en.wikipedia.org...

what he needs is a clue.
skepdic.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

just to be clear, cloud seeding is real and happens in the open and isn't a secret hidden conspiracy.
Just as Geoengineering is proposed to be done in the Stratosphere, the flight level for cloud seeding is well below where contrails form.

weathermodification.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I follow ya 100%.

Which is why I neither deny or confirm the existence of chemtrails.
If they are willing to do things in the open, hidden in plain sight is my next allegation.

Am I paranoid and worrying about it? Nah. Just chalk it up to another thing I'll never have the level of clearance to actually know about.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join