It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
When your fallback position is billion dollar Yatchs, you can say whatever u want. Your snow is showing.

It is nice to be in a position where you can do your job the way you want without fear of getting fired.

link   

link   
I have so much I wanna say but, it's not in the Pit so...anyways. It's shameful, low-brow and obnoxious behavior from the POTUS..

link   
a reply to: tadaman

Brilliant

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It is what it is and nothing new. I personally don't like it, which I have said before, but the outrage I am seeing form the media is hypocritical. If they don't like being attacked then they should lay off the personal insults, innuendo and lies.

You're justifying The President of The united States being a whiny little child, by arguing that the press should not do their job when pointing out that he is a whiny little child?

How stupid is that.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Exactly. That is why when you hire a confessed body part grabber and liar, this is what you get. Good job rural America and Christians. I can see it in the churches now, the women will be scrutinized, labeled, and discarded. Thanks to the leader of the free world.

Do we have a double standards here...what is OK with one President is bad bad bad with another?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I have so much I wanna say but, it's not in the Pit so...anyways. It's shameful, low-brow and obnoxious behavior from the POTUS..

Indeed it is, but the cult mentality will support that activity to the grave, as well as drag our country into the cesspool by sharply lowering our civility.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I am generally pro-Trump

but I ran across this comical Slur in the emails or sites I tend to visit daily...

a commentator called him Forest Trump...

that's Hilarious

just thought i'd share

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Indeed it is, but the cult mentality will support that activity to the grave, as well as drag our country into the cesspool by sharply lowering our civility.

I just hope it becomes a trend. It's looking better for Kanye West 2020

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Is Twitter formal?

No. Apparently you're not aware of formal and informal language.

Yep. It is. It's been established by the White House that President Trumps tweets are official Presidential statements whether they come from @POTUS or his personal account. Don't agree? Argue it with the White House.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: GuidedKill

Do you need more lies??

Yes. You claimed they lie day in and day out. Don't know how you're going to prove that, but good luck.

I don't have to prove anything. I believe what they are saying is lies and it has been proven they have lied multiple times in the past without a doubt....

These things among others make up what some people call "common sense". I know you may not be familiar with the term so let me elaborate... When something you think is happening actually happens, and then you see it happening on more than one occasion and continually without apology or change....it is COMMON SENSE that this is a real world occurrence and should be treated as such..

Let me break it down even more. If I have never seen a rose before or know anything about them and I go to pick the rose and get pricked...I have learned something is wrong. When I get to pick the rose again and get pricked again I once again have learned something about this plant and its stickers.....Now after getting pricked a few times and learning about plant "common sense" kicks in from experience that this plant has stickers and I need to be careful in handling it.

MSNBC continues to stick people with lies and deceit.....I have used my "common sense" and experience to know I need to take everything they said with care....I don't want to get pricked by their lies over and over....

But hey you keep picking that rose bare handed....I'll use clippers.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

He's right, the world is laughing at us.

He just doesn't understand that he's the joke they are laughing at.

Toddler in Chief...

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Exactly. That is why when you hire a confessed body part grabber and liar, this is what you get. Good job rural America and Christians. I can see it in the churches now, the women will be scrutinized, labeled, and discarded. Thanks to the leader of the free world.

Do we have a double standards here...what is OK with one President is bad bad bad with another?

What really sucks is for us who don't follow parties and think it always sucks. We get to hear you guys talk about why it's OK for one guy and not the other all the time. Like when Gingrich led the investigation and then resigned after being found soliciting prostitutes while married.

Personally I think the excuses from partisans that always say but your guy did it is inexcusable.

link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

That's what's so dangerous. He is twisting up his base against any journalists who deflate his narrative with facts. We are a couple of clicks away from state-sanctioned media. This business of him controlling the briefings (what's on camera, etc) and pulling press credentials or using a press pool at his whim - is total bull#. It's the behavior of a petty despot, not the Leader of the Free World.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

What has this got to do with women?

link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Yet everybody on fox will say everyone is "viciously"attacking trump. I can't believe people actually look up to this chump. At least when Obama defended himself it was an intelligent and thought out response. Not just word vomit and name calling.

link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Who are the Christians god, Jesus or Trump? Jesus had a lot to say about hypocrites.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: luthier

I am a conservative libertarian.

Also a parent and an adult.

You can find dozens of conservatives today on TV saying this tweet was disgusting.

I do not think there are 2 dozen or even 1 dozen conservatives on TV.

What are you going to do when Trump comes really close to meeting your conservative libertarian ideals?

I would commend him and think he is personally a pig,
However since I am.an avid reader and have read everything he has released related to policy and will tell you it would be on par with a ufo invasion as far as likely hood.

How is he going to stop lobby power and make term limits. Without those two things the policy is just designed by lobbyists. Literally at call centers across from the hill.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Is Twitter formal?

Yep. It is. It's been established by the White House that President Trumps tweets are official Presidential statements whether they come from @POTUS or his personal account. Don't agree? Argue it with the White House.

Yes Mika is officially crazy and had a bad face lift.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

How is it a double standard?

I am well aware of formal and informal language.

Do you understand when to use words and when to not use words?

It's a basic part of becoming an adult.

Or do you drop f bombs at Chuck cheese because the teenager can't run the cash register?

Nice try though.

Is Twitter formal?

His own Press Secretary (ies) have repeatedly said that the POTUS tweets should be taken at face value, as the official position of the POTUS, the true news, circumventing all the "fake" news. You know, the news that is made up of established facts that the POTUS simply doesn't accept. Because we live in Bizarro World now.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join