It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: UKTruth

It is brilliant.
He's playing and trolling the Left...throwing them a rubber bone, while at the same time refocusing their attention back on their own fake news sources, as those same sources continue to collapse upon themselves.

One has to admire the stage management.

So what you're saying is that his uncontrollable Twitter outbursts are all part of his elaborate master plan? The POTUS isn't meant to be a troll, and for you to congratulate him for it only shows your maturity.

If you are in such denial that you are still in his defense, I feel for you man....

I'm willing to bet that when the people behind the scenes offered him the White House to make PG go away, part of the deal was he had to make at least one really idiotic tweet per week (minimum).

He always meets his quota.

Maybe his next Tweet will be about how great a guy Jeffrey Epstein is.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

It is brilliant.
He's playing and trolling the Left...throwing them a rubber bone, while at the same time refocusing their attention back on their own fake news sources, as those same sources continue to collapse upon themselves.

One has to admire the stage management.
Yep - he seems to have hooked quite a lot of fish today.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
The mental state of our president is a serious thing

Trump does nothing on purpose other than to benefit himself. He is a wealthy, clinical narcissistic sociopath conman, pure and simple, who happened to be elected POTUS. There is no other there there. The GOP finally merely decided to work with him, because they came around to realizing that he is the-person-who-can-hold-a-pen-to-sign-legislation, that is all. He is currently as John Dean (and he ought to know, as he worked for Nixon, who was no where near T's mental state!) recently described him:

"Today, we are watching a very frightened Donald Trump. He knows he is in a fight way above his league, but he does not know how to play above that league. Nor does he understand Washington and the presidency sufficiently well to know how to use it..."

He will NEVER be more than that, despite all the wishful thinking we do (and even Dean holds out for some hope-he-will-change...."unless Trump discovers that the way these fights are won is with the truth")

Most people do not understand about clinical narcissistic sociopaths. I personally knew one as an acquaintance but did not knew the extent of the problem until after she died and the family shared their secret pain with me. The manipulation, the lies, the intent to constantly cause confusion around her. The late psychiatrist, M Scott Peck, would actually say that these people embody Evil.

Some health experts add "malignant" to T's narcissistic sociopath. After this tweet, I will add "sadistic".

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: UKTruth
Trump with just a few characters has revealed liberal and media hypocrisy in the most obvious way.

Not a peep about the constant rhetoric against the President and conservatives.
Then an utter meltdown because he tweets about Mika's facelift.

Brilliant.

It's brilliant you don't see the difference between jobs and the demeanor they carry. Trump would literally be fired from hr of any company.

You seem to think the media, artists, and the president's words all have the same weight.

If that's what your saying I guess I should start listening to Beyonce or Vince Vaughn.

No, the President's words have more weight. That's good. It might make Mika et al think twice about spewing hatred and smearing.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
No one did more to aid Trump in 2015/2016 than the Morning Joe show. They gave him credit and they gave him critiques. He just couldn't take the criticism and he flounced. Apparently he isn't over it. It's kind of stalkerish and disturbing really...

edit on 6/29/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You do realize allot of his tweets are out and out LIES/ or meant to MISLEAD.

link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Worst. President. Ever.

BEST President since Reagan.

That ain't saying much...

link   
Wow, there really is a grade school mentality going on here..enjoy

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
It's not the first time I've face-palmed hard at a Trump tweet. I have, however, learned to get the jiffy pop going and see where it leads. Usually somewhere. Comey anyone?

One thing it will do... every time Mika appears on TV to spew her hatred, it will be impossible for anyone to not look to see if they can spot the scars on her face. They won't have time to listen to her

edit on 29/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
The fact that our system gave him to us.
He is the same man that was running for President in the campaign.
He didn't suddenly get worse after the inauguration.

Why did such a turd win?

Because of Hillary.
She cheated and bulldozed her way into the nomination.

She sucked SO bad that a TURD like Trump could win.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you here. The system gave him to us.
He didn't change.
He proved that some people can remain the same scum bag even when presented with an opportunity to NOT be a scum bag.
He showed us that there is no reason to aspire higher but to remain exactly the same.
He is showing children that all they need to do is grab p___y and denigrate anyone for any reason is the way to success.
He is showing the world that they don't matter.

If we thought our country was in decline before, it's in freefall now.

link   

Wow.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: hesse
a reply to: butcherguy

# off you racist #!

I can't be racist.
I have black and American Indian ancestors.

Wait.

Blacks and indians can't be racist?

Well, that's interesting.

They can be racist, but apologists say that they can't be.

So you're an apologist.

Ok.

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Indeed, we are back in grade 3.

link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: MOMof3
Worst. President. Ever.

Seriously what do these tweets have to do with being president?

Very good question. Why is the supposed PRESIDENT engaging in tweeting lies about reporters? Why is he not, oh I dunno, BEING PRESIDENT?????????????

Good little lemming though, defending him regardless.

Do you really believe Obama or any other president spent 24 hrs a day being president?

No, they start and end their work day and have some free time before and after it like any other American. Notice Trump tweets early in the morning and late at night - before and after he works as president for the day.

Look if you are naive enough to think Obama wasn't cursing out and doing stuff behind peoples backs he didn't like (like ordering IRS audits against conservatives) than you are extremely naive.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

That does mean it's moral, good,, or useful to anyone but himself.

I don't think Moral has anything to do with this and good/useful is something we shall see about.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: allsee4eye

He's right, the world is laughing at us.

He just doesn't understand that he's the joke they are laughing at.

Toddler in Chief...

Wrong...... the world is laughing at the MSM Fake News and the triggered libtards.

No, that poster is correct. The world IS laughing at you. I come from "the world" outside America, nobody can take you lot seriously any more.

I come the world outside America too - myself and most people I know are laughing at the media, and especially at crazy Mika's botched facelift.

I'm sure there is a minority of lemmings out there who defend anything he does and says regardless of how wrong it may be. Fortunately, the rest of us who make up the majority of the world see Donald Trump for who he truly is - an ignorant child with megalomaniac tendencies.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: allsee4eye

He's right, the world is laughing at us.

He just doesn't understand that he's the joke they are laughing at.

Toddler in Chief...

Wrong...... the world is laughing at the MSM Fake News and the triggered libtards.

No, that poster is correct. The world IS laughing at you. I come from "the world" outside America, nobody can take you lot seriously any more.

I come the world outside America too - myself and most people I know are laughing at the media, and especially at crazy Mika's botched facelift.

I'm sure there is a minority of lemmings out there who defend anything he does and says regardless of how wrong it may be. Fortunately, the rest of us who make up the majority of the world see Donald Trump for who he truly is - an ignorant child with megalomaniac tendencies.

yeah yeah - opinions opinions.
Speak for yourself - or in your case, watch CNN.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Deflection and Comparison are two different things. I was pointing out a childish tweet is not as bad as causing civil unrest and hate of police officers. He should have offered a bridge instead he made it wider.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Why? she is given a script for her job.

On the other hand conservatives are screwed if they can't deliver on anything and more importantly that they deliver something meaningful. He certainly is turning away in dependants that first voted for him and gave the slight edge he needed to win.

Now the Democrats seem to be clueless with no plan but if by a miracle they promote moderates in their elections conservatives are screwed. These special elections may have given a few newbies to politics a temporary chest thump but now of those elections should have been close with a none republican president that is popular within his own party.
edit on 29-6-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: desert

He has had sadistic tendencies for sure. Ripping his wife's hair out while "Violating her" certainly shows that. I can not get over the right wing who over look, he did that to his wife, unbelievable . He never should have even the republicans choice to run, just based on that. Defend it, and you are part of what is wrong with America.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join