It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Reagan was bad for the laborer, but at least he was good looking. Trump is ugly. No surgery can help that.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: UKTruth

If you can't tell the difference in jobs a comedian has vs a president and the weight they carry yout should check your understanding of reality.

Are you saying celebrity movie stars should be taken seriously like the president?

He has the same rights as any other citizen.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

That is correct. It's called being a grown up.

And it wasn't checky it was a slobs remark.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Ah a strawman foe the question. Got it

link   

If you can't tells the difference shame on you.

"Oh the horror" from the left is so conveniently applied...shame on you all...lol

I feel this is like the Hollywood elites that eat their 400 dollar lunch patting each other on the back on how caring they are for their fellow man all the while the invisible homeless sit out side they 5 star restaurant window. So much on the left live in some protective bubble that a stupid tweet is shocking. Do you all put your hands to your mouth in shock on each tweet? geez...

link   

Tough luck.
Throw insults, expect them back.
Get used to it.
edit on 29/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I am a conservative libertarian.

Also a parent and an adult.

You can find dozens of conservatives today on TV saying this tweet was disgusting.
edit on 29-6-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It is juvenile and disrespectful. Making up derogatory names and taking other personal attacks is not "punching back" it is the equivalent of, "No I'm not, you are." I've tried to be supportive of him, but he is denigrating whatever respect that remained attached to that position. As an American (one who did not vote for Hillary or Trump) I find it embarrassing.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

And expect to be a divisive lame duck president nobody wants to be associated with.

We traded one jerk for another. Not impressed with any logistical policy ideas either.

link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

I am a conservative libertarian.

Also a parent and an adult.

You can find dozens of conservatives today on TV saying this tweet was disgusting.

Did you vote for Trump? I've seen you slate him several times...
edit on 29/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: underwerks
At this point, anyone who doesn't like Trump just has to stand back and watch. He's doing more to himself than anyone else could.

Maybe his doctor shouldn't allow his aides to give him his adderral when he's already had coffee?

Why on the left it is all about how one looks and not about what one achieves? First 4 years of Obama was like a snotty nose kid trying to learn his first real job, but he looked good in his failures. Trump is working his way though his long list of campaign promise that other Presidents throw out the window about 3 minutes into the job. Please stand back and watch and enjoy his success, our success the next 8 years.

The mental state of our president is a serious thing, it's not about how he looks, it's about how he acts.

I just hope he doesn't start to think his approval is slipping and bomb somewhere else.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

You've already used countless names. Double standards.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Exactly. That is why when you hire a confessed body part grabber and liar, this is what you get. Good job rural America and Christians. I can see it in the churches now, the women will be scrutinized, labeled, and discarded. Thanks to the leader of the free world.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Yes, a wonky elective surgery is exactly the same as decapitation! I really don't know how you manage to make the stretch, but you always come through Buster!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

No I am telling you that it doesn't matter that much to people - he's said worse and he still got elected

That is true. Says quite a bit about his supporters.

It's up to you if you want to stay in the echo chamber - the people feinting are Washington types, anti-Trumpers and the media.

What echo chamber? It doesn't take much to see how ridiculous this is. You even admit it.

I can guarantee you his supporters will be half laughing (because it is very funny) and half shaking their heads wondering why he bothered.

I'm laughing right along with them.

Trump's making an ass out of himself.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Exactly. That is why when you hire a confessed body part grabber and liar, this is what you get. Good job rural America and Christians. I can see it in the churches now, the women will be scrutinized, labeled, and discarded. Thanks to the leader of the free world.

What? Mean tweets? Frightening prospect. The whole world will suffer.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

That is correct. Because I am not a mindless drone, I don't believe political narratives, don't believe because someone sees a problem they have the solution, I dont believe in oligarchy, or very much the man represents, and no I voted for a libertarian. Hence the libertarian remark.

I would have voted for rand paul, Mike lee, probably Ben sasse, but nobody towing the party line and not a guy waiving his arms around pretending to be working.

link   

Lies? How do you know he didn't brush them off at Mar a Lago and that she was not just fresh form a face lift?

He actually said yes, according to accounts of their meeting. Trump, Scarborough and Brzezinski mingled with guests and had a private chat. For the record, photos from Mar-a-Lago do not show any blood or bandages on Brzezinski's face.

Fresh from a face lift is not what he claimed. He claimed she was bleeding badly.

money.cnn.com...

(post by butcherguy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

link   
a reply to: introvert

Do you need more lies??

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join