It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
At this point, anyone who doesn't like Trump just has to stand back and watch. He's doing more to himself than anyone else could.

Maybe his doctor shouldn't allow his aides to give him his adderral when he's already had coffee?

Why on the left it is all about how one looks and not about what one achieves? First 4 years of Obama was like a snotty nose kid trying to learn his first real job, but he looked good in his failures. Trump is working his way though his long list of campaign promise that other Presidents throw out the window about 3 minutes into the job. Please stand back and watch and enjoy his success, our success the next 8 years.
edit on 29-6-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Yeah Trumps petty
What the US needs is a pissant SJW president unlike trump, someone who will step away from a fight, won't defend themselves, a big sookie la la president to represent a big sookie la la country
Go Twitter, I love how trump ignores the main stream media, how it triggers all those who trigger over it

Obama was just as petty, he took cheap shots, he hand fed the media, hell, Obama is still using the media for cheap shots

Do or don't do, he will always be wrong

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It is what it is and nothing new. I personally don't like it, which I have said before, but the outrage I am seeing form the media is hypocritical. If they don't like being attacked then they should lay off the personal insults, innuendo and lies.

So Trump lies, gets pissy on Twitter and it's the media's fault.

Got it.

Illogical, but at least we know where you are coming from.

link   
They were mocking Trump on their show over the fake Time cover. She called him "needy".

He should not be tweeting this kind of garbage as President even on his personal account. The MSM is now spinning it as being sexist and mysogynistic. As prez he needs to hold himself to a higher standard. He can insult his critics without getting personal with the whole bleeding from a facelift comment and low IQ.

link   
People don't get it! They think that he spontaneously and petulantly tweets.

You could not be more wrong.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: GuidedKill

And what MSNBC Mika and Joe have been doing is exactly that.. They have continually day in and day out pushed fabricated lies and conjecture when they are journalists and "should" be held to a higher standard.

I think you are being dramatic yourself. If what you said was actually true, it would be big news and it would be blasted all over this site as well. You cannot prove they push fabricated lies day in and day out.

Speaking of a higher standard, should the President be held to a higher standard? It appears he lied about Mar a Lago and the bleeding facelift.

They are fake two faced people who need to be exposed and are that's exactly what is happening. I like it..

He's done nothing of the sort. All he is doing is making an ass out of himself. So much so that Republicans are taking to twitter to denounce what he says.

Nobody cares what politicians and Washington people say - I thought you would have learned that by now.

What you mean is that you don't care about what they say. You are in no position to speak for anyone else.

If it fits your agenda, you care. If it hurts your agenda, you blow it off and dismiss it as much as you can.

Trump made an ass of himself and you're here to play damage control like a good apologist.

No I am telling you that it doesn't matter that much to people - he's said worse and he still got elected. It's up to you if you want to stay in the echo chamber - the people feinting are Washington types, anti-Trumpers and the media. I can guarantee you his supporters will be half laughing (because it is very funny) and half shaking their heads wondering why he bothered.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

These thoughts are disgusting.

He is a pig.

He can go after the rag all he wants, the personal attacks on the celebrity hosts is the problem.

If you can't tells the difference shame on you.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Obama was just as petty, he took cheap shots, he hand fed the media, hell, Obama is still using the media for cheap shots

You are wrong... the media hand fed Obama...and wiped his ass too...lol

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

It happens when we reach a certain age, to be expected really.

What the hell 70 odd year old Men know about running the world of today simply escapes me anyway. LoL

A pipe, slippers and retirement home is what Trump needs really.
edit on 29-6-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

It is what it is and nothing new. I personally don't like it, which I have said before, but the outrage I am seeing form the media is hypocritical. If they don't like being attacked then they should lay off the personal insults, innuendo and lies.

So Trump lies, gets pissy on Twitter and it's the media's fault.

Got it.

Illogical, but at least we know where you are coming from.

Lies?
How do you know he didn't brush them off at Mar a Lago and that she was not just fresh form a face lift?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Yes it matters to people. Particularly parents who know their kids will be discussing this president and all the ludicrous official white house statement he has made in class.

Even if he saves the world he will have a footnote of being a personally vile human being and terrible tole model.
edit on 29-6-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Look, 'bleeding badly from a face lift' is very funny, but probably not what the President should be tweeting. No sympathy for Mika or Joe though - they deserve what comes their way. I guess if they don't like it then they should quit with the insults themselves.

So a bleeding face lift is funny but holding the head of a fascist pig isn't funny huh? Also is Trump really in any sort of position to question the level of another persons IQ? I personally thought there was no way possible that there could ever be an even bigger idiot than Bush to ever hold office but Trump even surpasses him.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
BTW...How's Meghan Kelly doing these days?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Yeah Trumps petty
What the US needs is a pissant SJW president unlike trump, someone who will step away from a fight, won't defend themselves, a big sookie la la president to represent a big sookie la la country
Go Twitter, I love how trump ignores the main stream media, how it triggers all those who trigger over it

What the us needs is an adult who realizes you can't legislate for 15 percent of the population whether liberal or socially conservative (there are no significant fiscal conservatives left)

+4 more 
link   
This thread is becoming funnier.

Trump tweets about Mika's botched face lift - Liberal OUTRAGE!
A celeb tweets a photo of Trump's severed head - "free speech!".

link   
a reply to: introvert

if it's not true, then she should act like palin and bring up a lawsuit against him!!
what the heck, if she doesn't have the money for the legal fees to do it, have her start a go fund me page, I'm pretty sure she'd get lot's of people willing to help her out!!

bleeding face lift...... fake news, fake news, straight from the white house, and for what other reason than to insult an american citizen, an american women!!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: introvert

if it's not true, then she should act like palin and bring up a lawsuit against him!!
what the heck, if she doesn't have the money for the legal fees to do it, have her start a go fund me page, I'm pretty sure she'd get lot's of people willing to help her out!!

bleeding face lift...... fake news, fake news, straight from the white house, and for what other reason than to insult an american citizen, an american women!!

This particular American woman deserved it.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hilarious. We can say anything we want about Trump but he is forbidden to retaliate in any way, even in a cheeky tweet. The double standards in this society are thick.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That is what you might do... But you´re not the president. He childish.

link   

If you can't tell the difference in jobs a comedian has vs a president and the weight they carry yout should check your understanding of reality.

Are you saying celebrity movie stars should be taken seriously like the president?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join