It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

When u r President u can do it your way. Good luck.

link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Tweets are the vehicle The President of the United States has chosen to make statements. Yes, you should take them seriously, unless he is Alzheimer and going back to being a boy.

link   

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

How is it a double standard?

I am well aware of formal and informal language.

Do you understand when to use words and when to not use words?

It's a basic part of becoming an adult.

Or do you drop f bombs at Chuck cheese because the teenager can't run the cash register?

Nice try though.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

I am a conservative libertarian.

Also a parent and an adult.

You can find dozens of conservatives today on TV saying this tweet was disgusting.

I do not think there are 2 dozen or even 1 dozen conservatives on TV.

What are you going to do when Trump comes really close to meeting your conservative libertarian ideals?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

How is it a double standard?

I am well aware of formal and informal language.

Do you understand when to use words and when to not use words?

It's a basic part of becoming an adult.

Or do you drop f bombs at Chuck cheese because the teenager can't run the cash register?

Nice try though.

Is Twitter formal?

No. Apparently you're not aware of formal and informal language.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Tweets are the vehicle The President of the United States has chosen to make statements. Yes, you should take them seriously, unless he is Alzheimer and going back to being a boy.

They are tweets. Again, you have nothing but your fake Puritanism. Isn't there some rock bands you should be picketing?

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Trump uses words and they use riots, threats, attempted murder...

And he is the one that needs to chill lol classic.

I laugh at this and I do not even like the man myself.
edit on 29-6-2017 by Skorpy because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

The problem here is that some people hate liberals so much they think that these news actors are the ones creating the narrative.

It's almost idiotic to go after these people personally.

It's like attacking your waitress when the food is bad.

Who knows what these people think or don't think. Msnbc the media source should be the focus of the attack not the personal attacks. It's discrediting to the real argument.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

good. Trump is going according to plan.

Soon the Trump F-U bomb will reach critical mass.

Countless politicians and media personality's careers will be destroyed in the resulting blast.

I hope we get 8 years of this. Get ugly please.

Then maybe the cynicism overload and desperation, exhaustion and constant grief will make people act and think differently.

Like Europe after the world wars/ They dont want anymore war. They will be tired of it for many generations to come.

May this all bring everything to its logical conclusion. We have so much peace and prosperity to regain that we might as well lose a little more to get back to where we need to be.

Carry on.

link   

Do you need more lies??

Yes. You claimed they lie day in and day out. Don't know how you're going to prove that, but good luck.

link   
When your fallback position is billion dollar Yatchs, you can say whatever u want. Your snow is showing.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Skorpy

They are literally official white house statements. The same exact thing as holding a press conference. They will be documented and studied with us history.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

The mental state of our president is a serious thing, it's not about how he looks, it's about how he acts.

The official meme of the left these days. Trump is a very calculating person, and very intelligent.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

what did she do to him?? seriously...
if I knew you personally, and well, you did something just as crappy to me, admit it none of us are perfect and we occasionally offend others many times without our knowledge even... and in retaliation I made up a lie relating to your work performance (sorry, but saying that she showed up wanting a meeting with him with her face bleeding badly after a facelift, probably for professional reasons is claiming something negative about her work performance)..
and then commenced to pass it around town...
would you feel that you deserved it and just let go?? or would you be talking to a lawyer???

the only difference between the two is that trump is the president of a major country in the world, his lie went beyond a the town she lives in, beyond the state, beyond the nation, it went world wide!!!

so tell me, just what did she do so bad that you feel she deserved it??

link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

So? Lots of people are smart and calculating.

That does mean it's moral, good,, or useful to anyone but himself.

link   
Did Putin make him tweet this?

link   

The problem here is that some people hate liberals so much they think that these news actors are the ones creating the narrative.

It's almost idiotic to go after these people personally.

It's like attacking your waitress when the food is bad.

Who knows what these people think or don't think. Msnbc the media source should be the focus of the attack not the personal attacks. It's discrediting to the real argument.

While I agree Morning Joe like all programs have bosses and they would be the ones responsible for the lies....You can only defend yourself from what is visibly attacking you. While Joe and Mika may only be the mouth pieces they are the "face" of the attackers and therefore are not exempt from the fray. If they wish to push the fight for their employers then they should be willing to suffer the consequences....

link   
I was in very bad taste. It's a form of cyberbullying.

What a doofus.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

What's wrong with values of morality? I can't believe I am a liberal and having to defend "family values".

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join