It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "I did not make, and do not have, any such recordings." of Comey Conversation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DJW001

Lol, is this a surprise?

Trump has just sent CNN into a new tailspin by banning live video feeds and live recordings of the Press Briefings...

*sigh* Remember when this was going to be "the most transparent administration ever?"

Its only CNN, BBC I believe who are banned - best to keep the fake news out of proceedings.

Waiting to see the full details - just watched CNN screaming over it.

What are you talking about? CNN is BANNED? OMG... BEST NEWS THIS WEEK!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Trump has just sent CNN into a new tailspin by banning live video feeds and live recordings of the Press Briefings...

Truth time; do you honestly think this is a good thing? Given all that you've said about just wanting to hear truth, I would think any type of censorship would go against your grain.

I do think it is a good idea to cut off fake news, yes, and CNN certainly fit that bill.
Still waiting to hear all the details to be honest as it was just a headline on CNN...

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Now, is this true? We know Trump is at least a liar (he tweeted he is under investigation by the FBI), which his lawyers even denies (or his lawyer is lying).

Lot's of "liar" labeling in like every anti-trump post/rant. I wonder how many times did you call Obama a liar too? Would you like me to post the 1000s of his , dare I say it, "misspoke" for your enjoyment...lol
edit on 22-6-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

All I've seen is "no live broadcast, period" talk. Haven't seen anything that it was limited to a few outlets. Can you source that?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Liquesence

Now, is this true? We know Trump is at least a liar (he tweeted he is under investigation by the FBI), which his lawyers even denies (or his lawyer is lying).

Lot's of "liar" labeling in like every anti-trump post/rant. I wonder how many times did you call Obama a liar too? Would you like me to post the 1000s of his , dare I say it, "misspoke" for your enjoyment...lol

Nice deflection to Obama.

Got anything relevant to add to the TOPIC?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Lol, is this a surprise?

*sigh* Remember when this was going to be "the most transparent administration ever?"

Its only CNN, BBC I believe who are banned - best to keep the fake news out of proceedings.

Waiting to see the full details - just watched CNN screaming over it.

What are you talking about? CNN is BANNED? OMG... BEST NEWS THIS WEEK!!!

Lol something has happened ... CNN very upset

different thread needed I think.

For now, the fact Trump has no tapes is probably the least surprising news I have heard all year.

link   
...and we are deflecting on to the media to avoid looking at Trump gambit....

link   
a reply to: Liquesence

No, hence why Obama gets trotted out.

It's sort of their thing.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

CNN really isn't "FAKE" news. They just take all the Anti-American / Anti-Trump reports and rumors... and blow them way out of proportion without even questioning if they are accurate.

CNN is a domestically based TERRORIST organization, masquerading as a "news" outlet!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

For now, the fact Trump has no tapes is probably the least surprising news I have heard all year.

It's not surprising that he would make threats he can't keep.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
"But look at Hillary" in 3...2...1....

link   

I have to agree with at least this much. In a climate of nothingburgers, this is a friggin angus beef big mac.

link   

originally posted by: Byrd

I believe that there are NO tapes... which then brings up the question of "is this attempted intimidation?" He's not organized enough to keep a library of tapes like Nixon did.

Trump also says he has no idea if anyone recorded such a tape. Since it took place in his office and with a known group of people, there could be only two sources for a tape... unless the Secret Service doesn't understand how to sweep for bugs.

It was attempted intimidation. Attempted to intimidate Comey into telling the truth in case he lied, and tapes proved him wrong while he was under oath. To try to spin this into some kind of illegal activity by Trump is as laughable as the rest of the pipe dreams the loony left is pulling out of their ass. OR, it was those damn Russians, always meddling in US affairs.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

If MSNBC had a decent footprint they'd be banned too. But they're nothing compared to globally broadcast CNN.
edit on 6/22/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

It's not surprising that he would make threats he can't keep.

What threat, lol?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Damn fake news headline falesly attributing an edited quote to Trump when it actually came from yet another unnamed source.

This is exactly why nobody trusts the dishonest establishment media anymore.

Quotation marks in a headline indicate something is being quoted exactly. What falls outside the quotation marks is clarification. There seem to be at least six people in need of this explanation.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

I realized a few weeks ago that Donald Trump is well acquainted with how the media operates. He's been featured in a lot of shows...even WrestleMania. What he's doing to the media is similar to a WrestleMania smack-down!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I realized a few weeks ago that Donald Trump is well acquainted with how the media operates. He's been featured in a lot of shows...even WrestleMania. What he's doing to the media is similar to a WrestleMania smack-down!

He's tottering on the edge of impeachment and you think he's #winning.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

This only leaves two options.

He was lying then about the tapes before.

or

He's lying now about the tapes.

He said he had them, now he's saying he doesn't and never did. It's that simple. HE'S A F*CKING LIAR!!!

I don't know how many times it has to be said and shown before people accept it. Some of you are stuck in a denial that unfortunately is causing the chaos to continue and the destruction of this nation to continue too.
edit on 22-6-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

He's tottering on the edge of impeachment and you think he's #winning.

Seems to be winning to me - I keep seeing elections going his way, which is what is important.. the bonus is he his trolling liberals and fake news on the way. #winning. !!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join