It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "I did not make, and do not have, any such recordings." of Comey Conversation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Liquesence

So there may be tapes but if such tapes exist it wasn't me.
Looking forward to the leak of the tapes.

Is a digital voice recording a "tape?"

Nope, but a tape is a recording.

He said recordings.

link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
coirse Trumo necer

It seems you've been covfefe'ing WAY too much lately.

link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Pretty much absolves himself: I didn't personally record anything, but if someone did (even under my direction), I don't personally have an tapes (or recordings).

Exactly.

link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Pretty much absolves himself: I didn't personally record anything, but if someone did (even under my direction), I don't personally have an tapes (or recordings).

But that big Grandfather clock is a spy!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I like your idea.

link   
He baited comey into self-destruction...

It was brilliant..

I still can't believe comey took the bait...

But Comey is possessed or the sensibilities of a 7th grade gossipy school girl [with a law degree] so it stands to reason he would assume everyone else is as petulant as he is..

In short, dems and comey got owned...

Deal with it liberals...y'all lost AGAIN..

-Chris

link   

a reply to: The GUT

So you are okay with intimidation? How does that square with your sense of conservative principles?

Trump suggesting that if Comey lies he just might get busted? That's okay in my book and pretty brilliant.
edit on 22-6-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

What a feeble rationalization. Now everyone thinks that Comey is telling the truth and Trump lied in order to intimidate him. As for Trump playing 3D chess, you'll notice he kept waffling until he lawyered up. Sukulow probably told him to STFU and destroy any recordings he has before they can be subpoenaed. If they exist, they will be leaked soon.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Lol, is this a surprise?

Trump has just sent CNN into a new tailspin by banning live video feeds and live recordings of the Press Briefings...BBC, CNN have to use audio recordings after the event.

edit on 22/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: The GUT

a reply to: The GUT

So you are okay with intimidation? How does that square with your sense of conservative principles?

Suggesting that if you lie you just might get busted? That's okay in my book and pretty brilliant.

You better hope the Mods aren't paying attention to your T&C violations, then.

link   
a reply to: [post=22380552]Liquesence[/post

What a freaking LIAR, he makes the American people think there are recordings, to deflect what Comey said... Your DAMN RIGHT COMEY told the truth!!!! Why are trump supporters so ignorant???? I knew there were no recordings as I have posted for a couple of weeks now. Trump was covering his ass cause he is a LIAR....Just like trump supporters on ATS were backing him up on Obama "Wire Tapping" Him.....He lies to deflect...and the sheep just go along with it....To bad they are headed for a slaughter!!! If you really defend trump on this I don't know what to tell you.... you cant fix stupid!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
sorry, I meant to quote and respond liquesence.

Are you in such denial that you missed this part of the article that directly contradicts the clickbait title misquote?

Trump appears to have left open the possibility that recordings of their conversations may exist.

Did you read where I addressed that in the OP, and in subsequent posts, and said that doesn't mean there are no recordings but Trump said he himself has zero. Reading comprehension, much?

The title is not clickbait it is a DIRECT QUOTE from Trump's Twitter.

Nice backpedaling.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Lol, is this a surprise?

Trump has just sent CNN into a new tailspin by banning live video feeds and live recordings of the Press Briefings...

*sigh* Remember when this was going to be "the most transparent administration ever?"

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Trump has just sent CNN into a new tailspin by banning live video feeds and live recordings of the Press Briefings...

Truth time; do you honestly think this is a good thing? Given all that you've said about just wanting to hear truth, I would think any type of censorship would go against your grain.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He's trying to cover his ass in case the tapes that he says didn't record are leaked or discovered in some way , the tweet is about self preservation not the liberal MSM.

Trump is known to tape his conversations in the business world so why would that change.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Lol, is this a surprise?

*sigh* Remember when this was going to be "the most transparent administration ever?"

Its only CNN, BBC I believe who are banned - best to keep the fake news out of proceedings.

Waiting to see the full details - just watched CNN screaming over it.
edit on 22/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Cool, now trump goes after FREEDOM OF THE PRESS....So now CNN and others are blocked from White House Press briefings....Sounds to me like he does not want to ANSWER REAL QUESTIONS.....What is this NKOREA??? He knows they will ask him things he does not want to answer. Hell he lied to the press all the time anyway I guess... there is no Russia investigation its FAKE NEWS....Well that blew up in his face....He lied and lied over and over....

edit on 22-6-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2017 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yep, here comes the Trump damage control, trying to spin Trump's own words to suit their delusions.

Funny, really. And pathetic.

link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Trump also says he has no idea if anyone recorded such a tape. Since it took place in his office and with a known group of people, there could be only two sources for a tape... unless the Secret Service doesn't understand how to sweep for bugs.

I kind of read it that Trump may be suggesting that with all the illegal leaks maybe someone recorded their conversion too illegally. Bugs are so 1960s... lol how about an IPhone... geez

link   

originally posted by: kurthall
What a freaking LIAR, he makes the American people think there are recordings, to deflect what Comey said...

Nah, I'm gonna fight back on this one...not from the moment he tweeted the original 'tapes' innuendo, did I even once believe that he had any type of recording of the conversation. It flies in the face of every OTHER time he attempted to intimidate someone with alleged recordings, and lost millions in lawsuits to boot because of those failures.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join