It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Level Of Skill Was Required To Fly A Plane Into The Pentagon ?

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: Jacobu12

originally posted by: waypastvne

That entire space where you marked red should be clear and open and nothing there, and you are gone too far to the right. Why do you think they are fallen floor slabs, did you read this somewhere?

I call them floor slabs because I can see they are floor slabs. What do you think they are?

Let me explain it to you as simply as i can:

Column hold up lintel beam.

Lintel beam hold up floor.

Plane come knock out columns, break lintel beam.

Lintel beam fall.

Floor fall.

Part of floor not fall because steel rebar inside concrete.

Red arrow right... floor slab.

Understand?

I highlighted the areas that are columns in red, i highlighted in green, the area that could be what you said. To the right those are columns one is is untouched and another looks bit twisted. If a 126 feet plane smashed through there why are those columns still standing?

Do a little research, they maybe hanging. The bases of the columns maybe broken. The pentagon collapsed for a reason.

To the right those are columns. If a 126 feet plane smashed there why they still standing? 8 columns should be missing?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Jacobu12

It doesn't matter what year it is. The Global Hawk engine didn't change much. Even at 41 inches that turbine is too big once you add the blades to the diameter.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
The hard thing for me to wrap my head around is not WHETHER Hani could execute a 500 mph gradual dive into the Pentagon. But rather.......... why would he?

If I were doing a suicide attack, that I only get one chance at. Where I know I will probably be nervous (since it is the last few seconds before I die.) ....

I would choose the simplest maneuver I could. The goal would be a fail safe, guaranteed hit. That way you're not taking a chance you might kill yourself for nothing.

On the other hand, if I were a conspirator, programming a computer to hit the Pentagon, why not maximize speed? I know the computer won't get nervous.

Exactly and do a U turn to hit the area where accounting was done! He just had to go nose straight down, and hit the top of the roof, more damage. And lets not forget it's rumored this is the area where the 2.3 trillion unaccounted for missing transactions/ data was likely stored at!
edit on 20-7-2017 by Jacobu12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It doesn't matter what year it is. The Global Hawk engine didn't change much. Even at 41 inches that turbine is too big once you add the blades to the diameter.

I already agreed with you, a ready made globalhawk is likely incorrect! I said though if there was a conspiracy could they have back- engineered something like the Globalhawk?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Diving a 757 like that would have almost certainly resulted in him missing the Pentagon completely. A vertical dive is one of the hardest things to do.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Why when there was a group of terrorists set on a suicide mission to crash a stolen jet into the pentagon. No engineering, expenditure, and no traceable equipment required.
edit on 20-7-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed wording

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I already agreed with you, a ready made globalhawk is likely incorrect! I said though if there was a conspiracy could they have back- engineered something like the Globalhawk?

Yes, Middle East governments funded and enabled a culture of jihad that lead to a suicide mission at the pentagon.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

If the entire engine is 38 inches, the turbine wheel is going to be somewhere around half that. It's far too small for that wheel.

This event is 2001, not 2017. I read online the engine was 41 inches, around that time. You have a point size probably does rule out the globalhawk.. Then again was the globalhawk modified (outside and inside) to resemble a 757? This is just wild speculation of course, but who knows.

How would that not be more expensive than simply procuring a plane?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Diving a 757 like that would have almost certainly resulted in him missing the Pentagon completely. A vertical dive is one of the hardest things to do.

530mph at 12inches off the ground, i think is way more difficult. He's going to see the Pentagon coming in and can adjust and just dive for it. Just find it odd of all the spots he picked it was the accounting area. 2.3 trillion that never be accounted for ever again!!

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

No. The Global Hawk is a horrible platform for hitting the Pentagon. It's light, and extremely fragile. It would have done less damage. Anything they built that was like a Global Hawk would have had the same problem.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

If the entire engine is 38 inches, the turbine wheel is going to be somewhere around half that. It's far too small for that wheel.

This event is 2001, not 2017. I read online the engine was 41 inches, around that time. You have a point size probably does rule out the globalhawk.. Then again was the globalhawk modified (outside and inside) to resemble a 757? This is just wild speculation of course, but who knows.

How would that not be more expensive than simply procuring a plane?

Sure it could be a private jet or fighter that crashed at the Pentagon, i don't rule anything out. For this they can't just steal a Globalhawk and others not miss it. If there was a conspiracy, they are going to try the match the external and internal parts of the 757.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Why when there was a group of terrorists set on a suicide mission to crash a stolen jet into the pentagon. No engineering, expenditure, and no traceable equipment required.

The issue would be how to ensure they succeed?

A lot of these Jihad types are just angry college kids. Shiftless, directionless, and above all VERY FLAKY.

Just because they attend flight school one day doesn't mean they will actually stay with the program long enough to carry out the mission.

Ziad Jarrah, especially. Showed every sign of having given up on the whole terrorist thing. He was in the process of getting ready to get married.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Funny, there are whole armies that gained lots of territory in the Middle East.

College kids run the Middle East?
edit on 20-7-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed wording

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Yes, Middle East governments funded and enabled a culture of jihad that lead to a suicide mission at the pentagon.

Saudi Arabia and UAE are longterm allies and partners of the United States for decades now. Al Queda is a front for Saudi Intelligence. Do you honestly believe the 19 Saudi hijackers are just Jihadists? The Pentagon Hijackers operation was funded by Saudi Arabia. The hijackers were supplied ID's, housing, transport, fees for flying where all paid for by Saudi Intelligence. The night before the attacks a Saudi Diplomat was staying at the same hotel and the FBI believed he was there to check up on them!

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Except for bank records, money transfer records, accounting records with the vendors, the audit records, credit card records, the filed pentagon contracts, and all the records at the treasury department fulfilling pentagon money obligations. Ever hear of offsite backup?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Funny, there are whole armies that gained lots of territory in the Middle East.

College kids run the Middle East?

Most of that isn't flaky college kids.

But the Hamburg cell was college kids.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Except for bank records, money transfer records, accounting records with the vendors, the audit records, credit card records, the filed pentagon contracts, and all the records at the treasury department fulfilling pentagon money obligations. Ever hear of offsite backup?

How do you know there was in 2001 and where? If it was at the Twin Towers, WTC7 that's gone too.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Rich, priviledged, snot nosed college kids.

Most of the Taliban's army would be peasants with no hope of making a living except by doing what their warlords say. But the Hamburg cell was made up of kids who had German visas even before they joined the Jihad.

The type who don't need financial aid to pay their tuition.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I'm not American, i am European citizen.. I not all that familiar with American airports.

I have been to and was born in Europe.

Sorry but there is a sky in Europe as well.

When i worked for private security firms, i met America guys working different jobs.One of those guys was a remote viewer. He told about he's 9/11 remote viewing session and, what he saw and, he's employed by the Department of Defense. It could be all bull#, and i don't if remote viewing is 100 per cent accurate, or even 50 per cent?

So basically you were trolling this whole time then.

You initially said it was a friend, you were very adamant that remote viewing explained everything, even who the main big bad guy is, even the teams that put bombs in the buildings.

Now, its someone you met in your line or work , they could have been lying and you are not sure if remote viewing even works?

Exit hole and Hani and the broken columns those 3 parts are the most difficult to explain.

Just read the replies to you.

Its been explained, you can look at the explanations given and research them yourself.

All you have done is simply ignore or deny the explanation because you don't understand certain concept that should be understood by teenagers let alone someone working in the security industry.

How does a vaporizing plane push through 3 rings of concrete and exit a hole with no plane wreckage on that other end?

Kinetic energy.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Rich, priviledged, snot nosed college kids.

Most of the Taliban's army would be peasants with no hope of making a living except by doing what their warlords say. But the Hamburg cell was made up of kids who had German visas even before they joined the Jihad.

The type who don't need financial aid to pay their tuition.

Sunni terrorists organisations are funded by American allies, think man! Do you think America is not aware their allies support terrorists? Why is America hating Iran? They are not Sunni obviously! This is all a game. Israel and Saudi Arabia are longterm allies of America. 9/11 was just a way America, was able to go in crack some heads for it's allies and it's army needs to be working to have a budget!

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join