It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Level Of Skill Was Required To Fly A Plane Into The Pentagon ?

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: Jacobu12

You on this forum 5 years, i am on here just weeks.

yes and what does that have to with knowing that a mirror or any shiny silver surface can be reflective?

I not an aviation expert don't be telling me what i should know.

Things I mentioned most people should know has nothing to with aviation what so ever.

Maybe less of the preaching from a keyboard warrior.

yes,

why didn't take this approach instead of acting like one and trying to fight every and anyone?

Alot because you could have seen someone talk about this before or on this another forum, or you know about this kind of thing.

You wrote
yes and what does that have to with knowing that a mirror or any shiny silver surface can be reflective?

It would shine blue and this plane was really silver?
If you are not familiar with this plane and metal, i think most people would say it looked blue, first impressions. I never witnessed this affect before.

edit on 20-7-2017 by Jacobu12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Come on lot of people would think the metal was blue looking at this.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Just incase you guys have not seen this but i think most of you have, just posting for people who have not!

Richard Clarke revealing what he thinks went on prior to 9/11

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
9/11 commission was just a cover up and the 9/11 families are not happy. It all about protecting institutions not finding out the truth!

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

If you really want to go down that rabbit hole, the Iraqi government had a couple of officials that aided the hijackers as well.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jacobu12

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
Rich, priviledged, snot nosed college kids.

Most of the Taliban's army would be peasants with no hope of making a living except by doing what their warlords say. But the Hamburg cell was made up of kids who had German visas even before they joined the Jihad.

The type who don't need financial aid to pay their tuition.

Sunni terrorists organisations are funded by American allies, think man! Do you think America is not aware thier allies support terrorists? If Why is America hating Iran? They are not Sunni? This is all a game. Israel and Saudi Arabia are longterm allies of America. 9/11 was just a way America could go in crack some heads for it's allies and it's army needs to be working to have a budget!

Oh yeah.

Iraq has been the Saudi's hatred ever since the first Iraq war. The Saudis actually agreed to pay for that war, because the Kuwait royal family are cousins of theirs.

The Saudis hated Saddam even more than the Bush family did.

Its about consolidation. OPEC gets the most money per gallon of crude if the biggest oil producing countries are either shut down, or under OPEC's umbrella. They're smart enough to pass some of that profit on to American companies that drill the oil and distribute it. (All the Saudis do is grant the legal right for an American company to pump X amount of crude. They don't pump it and then sell it to us.)

9/11 was a false flag event, how deep the conspiracy goes is the debate, we having here.

We know Saudi Arabia was involved, how deep this goes again we don't know. We know there was meetings and handing over of cash to fund the 9/11 operation. Saudi intelligence officers and Saudi Diplomats knew who the hijackers are and where going to be prior to 9/11. If Saudi Intelligence knew a attack was coming and funding it, I don't doubt the CIA knew and Mossad knew too.

Was there US involvement. We know the CIA had Secret covert operations/ involvement with Al Queda.

You know who Richard Clarke is right? If you don't here en.wikipedia.org...

He was the terrorism guy, the main man, at the White house prior to 2001. He stated in 2011. The CIA covered up their involvement, and the 9/11 commission never found out about it. He said, during his interview, the CIA knew since 2000 who the men are and they had arrived to America to carry out planned attacks? How did they know? l In 1999 the CIA was tracking the Al Queda leadership, they videotaped two of the Pentagon attackers at this meeting. Richard Clarke said for two years the CIA had information about them and they never told him about it and even said the CIA would not even have to tell him, this information would just naturally flow in. He was friends with the brass at the CIA and they never told him. He suspected the CIA was running an operation involving the two Hijackers (they could be double agents) worse case scenario they were covering up and making sure nobody caught those guys before 9/11.
Yup,

Yessir, the family of the accused.......in this event....911...is an Arab construction firm, one of the big ones.....they build petrochemical plants

Me too, my buddy is in China doing a petrochemical now......too long since I saw him

The bin ladens built bush's refinery in south Texas........they did business and were together the day before.....a block away
edit on 20-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

If you really want to go down that rabbit hole, the Iraqi government had a couple of officials that aided the hijackers as well.

Fake. There is no evidence at all any of the Hijackers met Iraqi officials. And why would Saddam diplomats meet their enemy?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

It was a big lie. This is why conspiracy theories exist, you can't trust what they say about anything.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Fake. There is no evidence at all any of the Hijackers met Iraqi officials. And why would Saddam diplomats meet their enemy?

So the new researcher here knows it fake and knows more then a intel insider of the time?

What enemy? the US? The US made Saddam. Look into the Iraq-Iran War.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

So the new researcher here knows it fake and knows more then a intel insider of the time?

What enemy? the US? The US made Saddam. Look into the Iraq-Iran War.

So the new researcher here knows it fake and knows more then a intel insider of the time? What do you mean by this?

US made Saddam, supported him you mean against Iran.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Just looking at the AA 757 pic you posted using your new understanding of the variations in appearance of a polished aluminium aircraft, have you now reconsidered your assessment of the 'white' object captured by the gate security cameras?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Things I mentioned most people should know has nothing to with aviation what so ever.

yes,

why didn't take this approach instead of acting like one and trying to fight every and anyone?

Alot because you could have seen someone talk about this before or on this another forum, or you know about this kind of thing.

You wrote

If you are not familiar with this plane and metal, i think most people would say it looked blue, first impressions. I never witnessed this affect before.

It a mirrored surface under a blew sky. Stop pushing false narratives. It just highlights how intellectually dishonest you are. There is no blue tint added to the metal. You got schooled on American Airlines paint jobs. and your still are trying to beat a dead horse. You said you were going to get ahold of American Air lines in regards to the blue tent. How about you let this drop until you can cite a verifiable source and a statement on blue tint.

You were wrong on flight 77 going through 3 rings of concrete.

You couldn't look and research the columns you claimed were standing actually had their bases obliterated and were hanging.

You said flight 77 should have exploded on the outer fortified pentagon wall.

You got that a 757's entire engine diameter hangs below the fuselage wrong.

You have prove over and over your will post anything to avoid questions, and your word cannot be trust.

People are tired of arguing about blue tent. Especially when you are completely wrong, have no bases for your argument, and your word is worthless.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pilgrum

Just looking at the AA 757 pic you posted using your new understanding of the variations in appearance of a polished aluminium aircraft, have you now reconsidered your assessment of the 'white' object captured by the gate security cameras?

It look's white, that is not silver or blue. Could it be another reflection sure? Never going to know what the object is unless someone out there leaks a Photograph or tell's us something new.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Weren't you implying that Iraq was an enemy of the US.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

yes,

You wrote

It a mirrored surface under a blew sky. Stop pushing false narratives. It just highlights how intellectually dishonest you are. There is no blue tint added to the metal. You got schooled on American Airlines paint jobs. and your still are trying to beat a dead horse. You said you were going to get ahold of American Air lines in regards to the blue tent. How about you let this drop until you can cite a verifiable source and a statement on blue tint.

You couldn't look and research the columns you claimed were standing actually had their bases obliterated and were hanging.

You have prove over and over your will post anything to avoid questions, and your word cannot be trust.

People are tired of arguing about blue tent. Especially when you are completely wrong, have no bases for your argument, and your word is worthless.

Are you 12 years old schooled. Every post you make is questions, no answers.

Only thing i got wrong is where the metal was placed and it's properties, that's it, nice try though.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Weren't you implying that Iraq was an enemy of the US.

What? I was responding to Cardinal post.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
OK, you meant the high jack plotters/participants were enemies of Iraq.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You are the one that just posts to post with no structured argument.

You don't even have the backbone to state a theory to supersede large jet impact and create a structure argument. You are all over the place contradicting yourself.

You have only chased your tail in this thread. Talking about funny looking videos, dropped clocks, wrong 757 dimensions, blue tint, using the FBI as a credible source. And have contradicted yourself to the point your word and opinion are meaningless.

How is it to be the conspiracist that cryed wolf too many times. People already have lost interest in the childish and ignorant blue tint argument.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

yes,

You wrote

Are you 12 years old schooled. Every post you make is questions, no answers.

Only thing i got wrong is where the metal was placed and it's properties, that's it, nice try though.

And your claims:
And a missle system at the pentagon.
Flight 77 and three concrete rings punched through.
Columns left standing.
Flight 77 should have hit the ground before the pentagon.
Flight 77 dimensions.
Your claims of what I post, then you cannot produce the quote when you are confronted.

And you didn't understand call forwarding, fish eyed lens, no scientific law governing a clock will stop when dropped, and polished aluminum reflects blue sky.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
neutronflux
i have proved Ted Olson Barbara would have trouble ringing her husband.. 4 sources confirmed the Airfones were installed, but were not working Sep 11 2001.. 2 sources are employees of American Airlines! Of course you choose to ignore this because it don't suit you.

You ignore this evidence
We have enough evidence to doubt Hani Hanjour had the expertise and the skill to fly a commercial jet. Pilots who flown the 757 have testified to this fact. Even 3 weeks (21 days) before 9/11 this guy had trouble controlling a simple plane with no passengers and heavy load. The flight school even refused to rent him a plane.

You have have made the choice to ignore this also.
The plane was literally inches just off the ground when Hani approached the Pentagon. 9/11 commission even states this is the case. The plane is about 18 to 19 feet max off the ground. Nonsense when i hear claims the 9/11 commission measured the landing gear and, wheels too, and there is no evidence on the record for this at all.

Evidence of bodies: I found no conclusive evidence passenger bodies where examined. How did they get retrieve DNA from bodies that got vapourised and are badly burnt?

I provided evidence the exit hole had no plane wreckage just after the impact: again you made a choice to ignore this.

And i have provided you with evidence there is columns still standing to the right side where the crash took place. You made a choice to believe the other poster version they are floor slabs falling down, though the photographic clearly shows the 2 columns are still attached to a supporting beam

What am i missing?

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join