It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Level Of Skill Was Required To Fly A Plane Into The Pentagon ?

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Jacobu12

You might want to read this and then check the sources.

www.freerepublic.com...

Also, to this day Czech intelligence stands by their report that Mohammed Atta met with Ahmad Khalil Ibrahim Samir al-Ani when he was Consul General at the Iraqi Embassy in Prague. Mr. al-Ani was later kicked out of Czechoslovakia for engaging in terrorist related behavior.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
dp removed
edit on 20-7-2017 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
OK, you meant the high jack plotters/participants were enemies of Iraq.

Saudi Arabia and Iraq were enemies. The rumored Iraqi and 9/11 meetings never happened.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

You might want to read this and then check the sources.

www.freerepublic.com...

Also, to this day Czech intelligence stands by their report that Mohammed Atta met with Ahmad Khalil Ibrahim Samir al-Ani when he was Consul General at the Iraqi Embassy in Prague. Mr. al-Ani was later kicked out of Czechoslovakia for engaging in terrorist related behavior.

A link from 2004? This allegation has since got thrown into the waste basket. Wiki page i provided has collected all evidence on this, please read it.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: Jacobu12

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

You on this forum 5 years, i am on here just weeks.

yes and what does that have to with knowing that a mirror or any shiny silver surface can be reflective?

I not an aviation expert don't be telling me what i should know.

Things I mentioned most people should know has nothing to with aviation what so ever.

Maybe less of the preaching from a keyboard warrior.

yes,

why didn't take this approach instead of acting like one and trying to fight every and anyone?

Alot because you could have seen someone talk about this before or on this another forum, or you know about this kind of thing.

You wrote
yes and what does that have to with knowing that a mirror or any shiny silver surface can be reflective?

It would shine blue and this plane was really silver?
If you are not familiar with this plane and metal, i think most people would say it looked blue, first impressions. I never witnessed this affect before.

It a mirrored surface under a blew sky. Stop pushing false narratives. It just highlights how intellectually dishonest you are. There is no blue tint added to the metal. You got schooled on American Airlines paint jobs. and your still are trying to beat a dead horse. You said you were going to get ahold of American Air lines in regards to the blue tent. How about you let this drop until you can cite a verifiable source and a statement on blue tint.

You were wrong on flight 77 going through 3 rings of concrete.

You couldn't look and research the columns you claimed were standing actually had their bases obliterated and were hanging.

You said flight 77 should have exploded on the outer fortified pentagon wall.

You got that a 757's entire engine diameter hangs below the fuselage wrong.

You have prove over and over your will post anything to avoid questions, and your word cannot be trust.

People are tired of arguing about blue tent. Especially when you are completely wrong, have no bases for your argument, and your word is worthless.

Are you 12 years old schooled. Every post you make is questions, no answers.

Only thing i got wrong is where the metal was placed and it's properties, that's it, nice try though.

And your claims:
And a missle system at the pentagon.
Flight 77 and three concrete rings punched through.
Columns left standing.
Flight 77 should have hit the ground before the pentagon.
Flight 77 dimensions.
Your claims of what I post, then you cannot produce the quote when you are confronted.

And you didn't understand call forwarding, fish eyed lens, no scientific law governing a clock will stop when dropped, and polished aluminum reflects blue sky.

Clock stopped at the same time, yes it's a weird. Again by choice you ignoring the evidence. Reporters and eyewitnesses reported seeing the clouds of smoke just after 9.30 and this fits with the clocks stopping just after 9.30.

Fish eye lens?

Call forwarding already explained this and if the phone calls happened where is the phone bill?
edit on 20-7-2017 by Jacobu12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

2 sources are employees of United Airlines!

What am i missing?

Well you seam to be missing the fact that American Airlines Flight 77 was an American Airlines Flight, and not a United Airlines Flight.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

What am i missing?

Well you seam to be missing the fact that American Airlines Flight 77 was an American Airlines Flight, and not a United Airlines Flight.

I was editing this before you posted.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

So according to you, it's just the world's most incredible coincidence that they said it was the exact same distance off the ground, as the aircraft measurements from the ground to the top of the fuselage in planning documents?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
There is two areas of this event i have changed my mind. Zaphod both times.

I'm ruling out this was Globalhawk, i agree with Zaphod the measurements don't fit.

And the metal and the part of the plane it came from i was wrong there too.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

So according to you, it's just the world's most incredible coincidence that they said it was the exact same distance off the ground, as the aircraft measurements from the ground to the top of the fuselage in planning documents?

Top of the plane, wheels down to ground is 20 feet. Have you a source for this?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

even though the photographic clearly shows the 2 columns are attached to a supporting beam

The supporting beam is gone how can columns still be attached to it ?

It's the second floor hanging by it's rebar.

edit on 20-7-2017 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Page 21 of this document.

www.boeing.com...

Line A, at the front of the aircraft in the drawing shows from the ground to the top of the fuselage. The minimum distance is 20 feet 6 inches, the maximum distance is 21 feet 2 inches, depending on loading of the aircraft.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

What am i missing?

Thats nice, but your 2 sources ARE United Airlines employees, Not American Airlines employees. They don't know if the phones were connected or not. They don't work for American Airlines.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

even though the photographic clearly shows the 2 columns are attached to a supporting beam

The supporting beam is gone how can columns still be attached to it ?

It's the second floor hanging by it's rebar.

Wrong area go further right, i marked it in red. The spot you showing me i already agreed with you ages ago did you miss where i said it could be floor?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

What gets me in this argument over missing/damaged columns is we can barely see past the perimeter columns which are clearly wiped out so any number of internal columns could be totally gone as well. The floor in the pic is sagging severely so it's a wonder the collapse along the expansion joint didn't happen sooner than it did.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

What am i missing?

Thats nice, but your 2 sources ARE United Airlines employees, Not American Airlines employees. They don't know if the phones were connected or not. They don't work for American Airlines.

No they are American Airlines employees, sure of it. I believe it was 3 sources are human ( one pilot, one admin person, i forget what the other fella worked at?) and the other source is 757 Aircraft Maintenance Manual that said phones onboard 757 are not working since Feb 2001.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Page 21 of this document.

www.boeing.com...

Line A, at the front of the aircraft in the drawing shows from the ground to the top of the fuselage. The minimum distance is 20 feet 6 inches, the maximum distance is 21 feet 2 inches, depending on loading of the aircraft.

I worked out 21 feet 2 inches ages ago, go back to the start i mentioned this. This is not the problem.

Pentagon Building Performance Report, p14 "the top of the fuselage of the aircraft no more than 20 ft above the ground.

I can't find this report online, official URL for the page is broken/ missing and not even the people who are supporting the government versions of events, don't even mention this p14 part: ground to the top of the fuselage why not?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The Engineering Order was issued in January, but that doesn't mean they were deactivated by September 11th.

Airline grounds in-flight phone service
American Airlines is scrapping some of those phones built into the seats of airplanes, and it's blaming it all on the popularity of cell phones. By Sam Ames Staff Writer
Published: February 6, 2002, 4:20 PM PST
American Airlines will discontinue its AT&T in-flight phone service by March 31, a spokesman for the airline said Wednesday.

"Almost since their installation in 1996, we've seen a dramatic decrease in the use of these phones," said American Airlines spokesman Todd Burke, who added that the service averages about three calls a day per aircraft.
Southwest Airlines started removing AT&T phones from its planes Aug. 1 last year.
"We've noticed with the prevalence of cell phones that passengers just weren't using the in-flight service," said Beth Harbin, a spokeswoman for Southwest, which allows passengers to make mobile phone calls until the aircraft doors close before takeoff.
The phone service on American costs $2.99 to connect a call to AT&T's land-based network and then charges $7.60 a minute, plus tax, substantially more than the cost of a cell phone call in an airport terminal.
Burke would not say when the decision was reached, only that AT&T and American jointly decided to halt the service recently.
American will stop the service by March 31 and then take steps to remove the phones from its airplanes.
The airline will keep other communication services working. Passengers on Boeing 777 and Boeing 767-300 aircraft, which mainly fly international routes, will continue to offer an in-flight phone service that connects to an orbiting satellite for a $5 connection fee and a rate of $10 a minute.

911myths.com...

Engineers at our primary Maintenance & Engineering base in Tulsa tell me that they cannot find any record that the 757 aircraft flown into the Pentagon on 9/11 had had its seatback phones deactivated by that date. An Engineering Change Order to deactivate the seatback phone system on the 757 fleet had been issued by that time... It is our contention that the seatback phones on Flight 77 were working because there is no entry in that aircraft’s records to indicate when the phones were disconnected.
John Hotard, Corporate Communications, American Airlines

911myths.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

The Engineering Order was issued in January, but that doesn't mean they were deactivated by September 11th.

Airline grounds in-flight phone service
American Airlines is scrapping some of those phones built into the seats of airplanes, and it's blaming it all on the popularity of cell phones. By Sam Ames Staff Writer
Published: February 6, 2002, 4:20 PM PST
American Airlines will discontinue its AT&T in-flight phone service by March 31, a spokesman for the airline said Wednesday.

"Almost since their installation in 1996, we've seen a dramatic decrease in the use of these phones," said American Airlines spokesman Todd Burke, who added that the service averages about three calls a day per aircraft.
Southwest Airlines started removing AT&T phones from its planes Aug. 1 last year.
"We've noticed with the prevalence of cell phones that passengers just weren't using the in-flight service," said Beth Harbin, a spokeswoman for Southwest, which allows passengers to make mobile phone calls until the aircraft doors close before takeoff.
The phone service on American costs $2.99 to connect a call to AT&T's land-based network and then charges $7.60 a minute, plus tax, substantially more than the cost of a cell phone call in an airport terminal.
Burke would not say when the decision was reached, only that AT&T and American jointly decided to halt the service recently.
American will stop the service by March 31 and then take steps to remove the phones from its airplanes.
The airline will keep other communication services working. Passengers on Boeing 777 and Boeing 767-300 aircraft, which mainly fly international routes, will continue to offer an in-flight phone service that connects to an orbiting satellite for a $5 connection fee and a rate of $10 a minute.

911myths.com...

Engineers at our primary Maintenance & Engineering base in Tulsa tell me that they cannot find any record that the 757 aircraft flown into the Pentagon on 9/11 had had its seatback phones deactivated by that date. An Engineering Change Order to deactivate the seatback phone system on the 757 fleet had been issued by that time... It is our contention that the seatback phones on Flight 77 were working because there is no entry in that aircraft’s records to indicate when the phones were disconnected.
John Hotard, Corporate Communications, American Airlines

911myths.com...

It doesn't mention what type of American Airlines plane. This could be just completion date for it mostly likely. If the 757 Aircraft Maintenance Manual said Feb 2001, this is better evidence the airphones are not working. Plus we got employees for the airline and a 757 pilot confirming the manual was correct.

"it is our contention that the seatback phones on Flight 77 were working because there is no entry in that aircraft’s records to indicate when the phones were disconnected.
John Hotard, Corporate Communications, American Airlines"

Who do you believe? Is he telling the truth? This is the problem after 9/11 is over it's easy to claim differently. 757 Aircraft Maintenance Manual said Feb 2001 the plane oboard phone was not working and it's more believable because Ted Olson has never provided he's department office phone records for that day. He's not stupid conspiracy theorists have doubted him since for a long time.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

So AGAIN, you're going to sit there and say with a straight face, that it's nothing but the world's most incredible coincidence that the ground clearance of a 757 EXACTLY matches what they said the altitude was. Yeah....no. The report has to have baseline measurements, which is what they were talking about.

You. Don't. Measure. From. The. Ground. To. The. Top. Of. The. Fuselage. In. Flight. Here we go again. Altitude is measured from the ground to the bottom of the aircraft. It doesn't make sense to measure from the ground to the top of the fuselage in flight.

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join