It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Level Of Skill Was Required To Fly A Plane Into The Pentagon ?

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Jacobu12

So, instead of just using an actual 757, they built a one off type of special plane that used as many parts of a 757 as they could.

Wow.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

So, instead of just using an actual 757, they built a one off type of special plane that used as many parts of a 757 as they could.

Wow.

No you could be right, not ruling this out either.
edit on 20-7-2017 by Jacobu12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jacobu12

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
Rich, priviledged, snot nosed college kids.

Most of the Taliban's army would be peasants with no hope of making a living except by doing what their warlords say. But the Hamburg cell was made up of kids who had German visas even before they joined the Jihad.

The type who don't need financial aid to pay their tuition.

Sunni terrorists organisations are funded by American allies, think man! Do you think America is not aware thier allies support terrorists? If Why is America hating Iran? They are not Sunni? This is all a game. Israel and Saudi Arabia are longterm allies of America. 9/11 was just a way America could go in crack some heads for it's allies and it's army needs to be working to have a budget!

Oh yeah.

Iraq has been the Saudi's hatred ever since the first Iraq war. The Saudis actually agreed to pay for that war, because the Kuwait royal family are cousins of theirs.

The Saudis hated Saddam even more than the Bush family did.

Its about consolidation. OPEC gets the most money per gallon of crude if the biggest oil producing countries are either shut down, or under OPEC's umbrella. They're smart enough to pass some of that profit on to American companies that drill the oil and distribute it. (All the Saudis do is grant the legal right for an American company to pump X amount of crude. They don't pump it and then sell it to us.)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The genius of the Saudis is that they saw that in the USA collusion is illegal.

That is to say, it would be illegal for a bunch of American oil companies to get together and fix prices, or purposefully limit production (in order to fix prices.)

But, if the Saudis and other heads of state are holding the oil back on behalf of those American oil companies, and decide to purposefully limit production in order to fix prices BEFORE giving it to those American companies. Well... they're not subject to American laws and they can do whatever they want.

Their usefulness is precisely in their ability to help American oil companies in this way. Colluding on their behalf.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Rich, priviledged, snot nosed college kids.

Most of the Taliban's army would be peasants with no hope of making a living except by doing what their warlords say. But the Hamburg cell was made up of kids who had German visas even before they joined the Jihad.

The type who don't need financial aid to pay their tuition.

Sunni terrorists organisations are funded by American allies, think man! Do you think America is not aware thier allies support terrorists? If Why is America hating Iran? They are not Sunni? This is all a game. Israel and Saudi Arabia are longterm allies of America. 9/11 was just a way America could go in crack some heads for it's allies and it's army needs to be working to have a budget!

Oh yeah.

Iraq has been the Saudi's hatred ever since the first Iraq war. The Saudis actually agreed to pay for that war, because the Kuwait royal family are cousins of theirs.

The Saudis hated Saddam even more than the Bush family did.

Its about consolidation. OPEC gets the most money per gallon of crude if the biggest oil producing countries are either shut down, or under OPEC's umbrella. They're smart enough to pass some of that profit on to American companies that drill the oil and distribute it. (All the Saudis do is grant the legal right for an American company to pump X amount of crude. They don't pump it and then sell it to us.)

9/11 was a false flag event, how deep the conspiracy goes is the debate, we having here.

We know Saudi Arabia was involved, how deep this goes again we don't know. We know there was meetings and handing over of cash to fund the 9/11 operation. Saudi intelligence officers and Saudi Diplomats knew who the hijackers are and where going to be prior to 9/11. If Saudi Intelligence knew a attack was coming and funding it, I don't doubt the CIA knew and Mossad knew too.

Was there US involvement. We know the CIA had Secret covert operations/ involvement with Al Queda.

You know who Richard Clarke is right? If you don't here en.wikipedia.org...

He was the terrorism guy, the main man, at the White house prior to 2001. He stated in 2011. The CIA covered up their involvement, and the 9/11 commission never found out about it. He said, during his interview, the CIA knew since 2000 who the men are and they had arrived to America to carry out planned attacks? How did they know? l In 1999 the CIA was tracking the Al Queda leadership, they videotaped two of the Pentagon attackers at this meeting. Richard Clarke said for two years the CIA had information about them and they never told him about it and even said the CIA would not even have to tell him, this information would just naturally flow in. He was friends with the brass at the CIA and they never told him. He suspected the CIA was running an operation involving the two Hijackers (they could be double agents) worse case scenario they were covering up and making sure nobody caught those guys before 9/11.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This a leading member of the 9/11 commission, listen to her words closely.

Sorry about the quality of the video, but it's her words that should enlighten you.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

If the entire engine is 38 inches, the turbine wheel is going to be somewhere around half that. It's far too small for that wheel.

This event is 2001, not 2017. I read online the engine was 41 inches, around that time. You have a point size probably does rule out the globalhawk.. Then again was the globalhawk modified (outside and inside) to resemble a 757? This is just wild speculation of course, but who knows.

At that point wouldn't it be easier to just use a 757. This is the biggest problem with any theory even if the government was going to fake it they would use a real 757.

I'll have to look for that clip but they were talking about what they needed to do to fake a moon landing. By the time they were Finnish ed which included building a very big rocket they end up asking why don't we just go to the moon. Thus works out the same way building a rocket to look like a 757 why not just use the real thing

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I'm not American, i am European citizen.. I not all that familiar with American airports.

I have been to and was born in Europe.

Sorry but there is a sky in Europe as well.

When i worked for private security firms, i met America guys working different jobs.One of those guys was a remote viewer. He told about he's 9/11 remote viewing session and, what he saw and, he's employed by the Department of Defense. It could be all bull#, and i don't if remote viewing is 100 per cent accurate, or even 50 per cent?

So basically you were trolling this whole time then.

You initially said it was a friend, you were very adamant that remote viewing explained everything, even who the main big bad guy is, even the teams that put bombs in the buildings.

Now, its someone you met in your line or work , they could have been lying and you are not sure if remote viewing even works?

Exit hole and Hani and the broken columns those 3 parts are the most difficult to explain.

Just read the replies to you.

Its been explained, you can look at the explanations given and research them yourself.

All you have done is simply ignore or deny the explanation because you don't understand certain concept that should be understood by teenagers let alone someone working in the security industry.

How does a vaporizing plane push through 3 rings of concrete and exit a hole with no plane wreckage on that other end?

Kinetic energy.

I consider people i met and hang out with and work with to be friends.

American airlines is not a European carrier. I was not aware of the 9/11 planes used or where they flew from till a couple of weeks ago

Kinetic energy. This all well good but if a plane burst through an exit hole, outside the hole there should be a sign of plane wreckage. And we can see there is nothing and it was reported to be by Terry Mitchel who was one of the first responders at the scene.

Some of the columns are still standing. Another poster thinks they are floor slabs, i doubt it they look like columns , as they are just under the T section.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

You wrote. American airlines is not a European carrier. I was not aware of the 9/11 planes used or where they flew from till a couple of weeks ago

If I wrote that anywhere on ATS could please quote me as I have never said anything like that.

Kinetic energy. This all well good but if a plane burst through an exit hole, outside the hole there should be a sign of plane wreckage. And we can see there is nothing and it was reported to be by Terry Mitchel who was one of the first responders at the scene.

There are signs of a plane wreckage.

Yes, when you first look at it, it doesn't look like a plane crashed because everything is so small.

Once you take a closer look at all the debris found then you can start to make out some parts of the plane.

Some of the columns are still standing. Another poster thinks they are floor slabs, i doubt it they look like columns at they are just under the T section.

Yes, the other poster made it as simple as possible with images and colored borders around the parts they focusing on.

The purple box in the image was showing where the floor slabs were, you follow the purple rectangle box towards the right and it matches up with what you think is a column.

If it matches where the floor slabs are supposed to be whats there to doubt? floors are usually level, if it matched the level what else could it be?

If you cant grasp what the other poster was trying to show you then I suggest you forget about 9/11 and any conspiracy theories surrounding the day and get on with your life.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

If the entire engine is 38 inches, the turbine wheel is going to be somewhere around half that. It's far too small for that wheel.

This event is 2001, not 2017. I read online the engine was 41 inches, around that time. You have a point size probably does rule out the globalhawk.. Then again was the globalhawk modified (outside and inside) to resemble a 757? This is just wild speculation of course, but who knows.

At that point wouldn't it be easier to just use a 757. This is the biggest problem with any theory even if the government was going to fake it they would use a real 757.

I'll have to look for that clip but they were talking about what they needed to do to fake a moon landing. By the time they were Finnish ed which included building a very big rocket they end up asking why don't we just go to the moon. Thus works out the same way building a rocket to look like a 757 why not just use the real thing

True but we discussing the deepest side of the 9/11 conspiracy. The government versions of events could be closer to the truth (757 American airline plane crashed at the Pentagon) It's stuff we don't know and public is denied access to i am interested in.

The problem i got also is we know the 19 hijackers got used in a double game to trick the American public. Why was Saudi Arabia interested in attacking an ally country? Of course we cant blame the whole country for 9/11, but we got higher up people meeting the hijackers prior to 9/11. Who introduced each other, where did the Saudi intelligence and Diplomats first met Nawaf al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Mihdhar. And what is the CIA involvement with those men?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

9/11 was a false flag event, how deep the conspiracy goes is the debate, we having here.

We know Saudi Arabia was involved, how deep this goes again we don't know. We know there was meetings and handing over of cash to fund the 9/11 operation. Saudi intelligence officers and Saudi Diplomats knew who the hijackers are and where going to be prior to 9/11. If Saudi Intelligence knew a attack was coming and funding it, I don't doubt the CIA knew and Mossad knew too.

Was there US involvement. We know the CIA had Secret covert operations/ involvement with Al Queda.

He was the terrorism guy, the main man, at the White house prior to 2001. He stated in 2011. The CIA covered up their involvement, and the 9/11 commission never found out about it. He said, during his interview, the CIA knew since 2000 who the men are and they had arrived to America to carry out planned attacks? How did they know? l In 1999 the CIA was tracking the Al Queda leadership, they videotaped two of the Pentagon attackers at this meeting. Richard Clarke said for two years the CIA had information about them and they never told him about it and even said the CIA would not even have to tell him, this information would just naturally flow in. He was friends with the brass at the CIA and they never told him. He suspected the CIA was running an operation involving the two Hijackers (they could be double agents) worse case scenario they were covering up and making sure nobody caught those guys before 9/11.

Wow your "english is not my first language" broken english suddenly got a lot better.

Almost perfect english. You should be proud.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

You wrote. American airlines is not a European carrier. I was not aware of the 9/11 planes used or where they flew from till a couple of weeks ago

If I wrote that anywhere on ATS could please quote me as I have never said anything like that.

There are signs of a plane wreckage.

Yes, when you first look at it, it doesn't look like a plane crashed because everything is so small.

Once you take a closer look at all the debris found then you can start to make out some parts of the plane.

Some of the columns are still standing. Another poster thinks they are floor slabs, i doubt it they look like columns at they are just under the T section.

Yes, the other poster made it as simple as possible with images and colored borders around the parts they focusing on.

The purple box in the image was showing where the floor slabs were, you follow the purple rectangle box towards the right and it matches up with what you think is a column.

If it matches where the floor slabs are supposed to be whats there to doubt? floors are usually level, if it matched the level what else could it be?

If you cant grasp what the other poster was trying to show you then I suggest you forget about 9/11 and any conspiracy theories surrounding the day and get on with your life.

The T section is still intact, so how can it be a floor slab? The distance apart is correct for it to be a column..

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

Wow your "english is not my first language" broken english suddenly got a lot better.

Almost perfect english. You should be proud.

I try. The moderator can check my IP if he likes he tell you guys if i live in Europe or not. Just don't reveal my country and location for privacy

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

so how can it be a floor slab?

easy.

read whats posted and look at the images posted.

Sorry but no one can make it any easier than what was done without actually holding your hand and walking you through many things people learn as they are growing up.

You did this nonsense with the polished silver saying it has a blue tint.

You did the same with numerous other things.

in the last 10 pages of this thread and any other 9/11 thread you have entered they all seem to have drifted so far off topic its amazing the threads aren't closed or more than 90% of your posts and anyone replying to you aren't deleted for being off topic.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

so how can it be a floor slab?

easy.

read whats posted and look at the images posted.

Sorry but no one can make it any easier than what was done without actually holding your hand and walking you through many things people learn as they are growing up.

You did this nonsense with the polished silver saying it has a blue tint.

You did the same with numerous other things.

in the last 10 pages of this thread and any other 9/11 thread you have entered they all seem to have drifted so far off topic its amazing the threads aren't closed or more than 90% of your posts and anyone replying to you aren't deleted for being off topic.

You clearly have no understanding if you think that is a floor slab that just dropped down. It is 2 columns, vertical just under the T section.

Are you American? How would i know if the plane metal shined blue at certain angles? Did you know how to count before you got teached? My past experience with aluminum, sitting out in the sun and never shined blue. I'm learning new things everyday, its not a problem, as you make it out to be.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The T section is still intact, so how can it be a floor slab? The distance apart is correct for it to be a column..

Columns sit under the Lintel beam. The lintel beam is gone, it is not there, it is no longer a part of the pentagon. If it was a column it would have stopped at the height of the beam. It does not. Therefore It is not a column. It is most likely a hanging floor slab but it is defiantly not a column.

Sorry.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Are you American?

NO, what that has to do with anything is beyond me.

How would i know if the plane metal shined blue at certain angles?

How would you know?

It was explained to you how many times over the last few pages?

It shouldn't even need to be explained, its a simple concept that anyone realizes after they spend time outside and see how light interacts with things around them.

Did you know how to count before you got teached? My past experienced with aluminum, sitting out in the sun and never shined blue. I'm learning new things everyday, its not a problem, as you make it out to be.

This is whats really amusing and clearly points to you trolling these boards.

If you don't know and are learning, why are you ignoring and debating posters that are explaining things to you?

If you don't know, you don't know. You cant argue from ignorance, it becomes obvious your are trolling or have some deeper issues.

If you want to learn, then ask, coming into a thread and going completely off topic and arguing things that you haven't got a clue about all because a person you worked with once said they remote viewed all the stuff you said they did just gets us back from where we started.

Like we have now.

You could have initially come in and had a intelligent discussion with members that would be willing to walk you through anything you have concerns over, it was done in this thread to an extent but you kept arguing from ignorance and jumping from one thing to another.

You clear have no understand if you think that is a floor slab that just dropped down. Its as column, its vertical just under the T section.

Again,

people are trying to help you and you finally tell us that you are learning, this is all new to you.

So posters try their best to explain and show you things, Zaphod tried explained that you might not be able to see all the columns for a specific reason, you just completely ignored the most rational and logical explanation why you cant see 8 columns broken.

Then waypastvne posts pictures and highlights it for you to make it so simple that even a stupid fool like me can understand.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

Columns sit under the Lintel beam. The lintel beam is gone, it is not there, it is no longer a part of the pentagon. If it was a column it would have stopped at the height of the beam. It does not. Therefore It is not a column. It is most likely a hanging floor slab but it is defiantly not a column.

Sorry.

I going to have to disagree on this.

Do you think the area i marked in red to the right is not supporting the columns? You even see a visual difference and i marked where you may be right.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Are you American?

NO, what that has to do with anything is beyond me.

How would i know if the plane metal shined blue at certain angles?

How would you know?

It was explained to you how many times over the last few pages?

It shouldn't even need to be explained, its a simple concept that anyone realizes after they spend time outside and see how light interacts with things around them.

Did you know how to count before you got teached? My past experienced with aluminum, sitting out in the sun and never shined blue. I'm learning new things everyday, its not a problem, as you make it out to be.

This is whats really amusing and clearly points to you trolling these boards.

If you don't know and are learning, why are you ignoring and debating posters that are explaining things to you?

If you don't know, you don't know. You cant argue from ignorance, it becomes obvious your are trolling or have some deeper issues.

If you want to learn, then ask, coming into a thread and going completely off topic and arguing things that you haven't got a clue about all because a person you worked with once said they remote viewed all the stuff you said they did just gets us back from where we started.

Like we have now.

You could have initially come in and had a intelligent discussion with members that would be willing to walk you through anything you have concerns over, it was done in this thread to an extent but you kept arguing from ignorance and jumping from one thing to another.

You clear have no understand if you think that is a floor slab that just dropped down. Its as column, its vertical just under the T section.

Again,

people are trying to help you and you finally tell us that you are learning, this is all new to you.

So posters try their best to explain and show you things, Zaphod tried explained that you might not be able to see all the columns for a specific reason, you just completely ignored the most rational and logical explanation why you cant see 8 columns broken.

Then waypastvne posts pictures and highlights it for you to make it so simple that even a stupid fool like me can understand.

You on this forum 5 years, i am on here just weeks. I not an aviation expert don't be telling me what i should know. Zaphod told me and i have accepted he's explanation about the metal.

I listening when they make a good point, i accept it after investigation and providing good evidence. Maybe less of the preaching from a keyboard warrior.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You on this forum 5 years, i am on here just weeks.

yes and what does that have to with knowing that a mirror or any shiny silver surface can be reflective?

I not an aviation expert don't be telling me what i should know.

Things I mentioned most people should know has nothing to with aviation what so ever.

Maybe less of the preaching from a keyboard warrior.

yes,

why didn't take this approach instead of acting like one and trying to fight every and anyone?

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join