It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Special Election to Replace U.S. Representative Tom Price is a BIG DEAL.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: LSU0408

I don't live there. Ask someone who does. I live in Idaho. And those states are a lot richer than Idaho

I beat all of you for living in the most broke and most corrupt state.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I'm in Atlanta next month for a seminar.

Will there be bloodshed?
Bodies in the street?

Will the world end if either D or R gets elected?

I think, regardless, that if someone wins that some don't like, they should all express disgust and encourage violent activities against the opposition.

Don't worry, there is no political bias when it comes to muggings or gang violence downtown.

edit on 6-20-2017 by LogicalGraphitti because: Messed up the tags

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
National policies like immigration and abortion.? Idaho already has strict abortion laws and illegals can't get a driver's license. Why should Idaho be angry what other state legislatures do? So I don't understand what they were so angry about during primaries and rally's. The local paper loved the lock her up rally so i think it was just democrats where ever they are.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This looks like a very tight race and as usual both parties are trying to soften the blow of a loss before the vote is in.

Democrats - "this should even be close, so even if we lose it's a win" seems to be the mantra - that is bunk as Trump only won District 6 by 1.5% on November.

Republicans - "We're 3-0 in run offs so all the pressure is on Democrats - we'll be 3-1 if we lose..." that's bunk too as in all 3 wins the Democrats have gained about 7-8 percentage points over the November results.

edit on 20/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Early exit polls doesn't sound favorable for democrats.

There are no exit polls yet. The polls close at 7pm ET, in about an hour or so.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
There are some early reports of a huge turnout in Dekalb County - which would be a good sign for Ossoff if true.

Hearing that some polling stations have had an extension to 730pm ET - 30 minutes extra to vote
edit on 20/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Why should Idaho be angry what other state legislatures do?

So you are promoting that Idahoans should be more isolationist?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

A win by Ossoff would be a blessing in disguise for America. It would cause Republican leadership to stop being timid wimps, and move at light-speed on ObamaCare replacement, Tax Reform, Infrastructure...all the things they were ELECTED to do!

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's Georgia, Dems aren't winning.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

It's close - Whilst Price won easy in November, Trump only won by 1.5%.
I think that with the amount of money the Democrats poured in from California and New York, it's possible Ossoff could win...he's become somewhat of a last stand... the Democrats would need nearly $2bn to replicate the amount they spent in Georgia across all districts.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Quite interesting seeing the Hollywood feminists on Twitter bashing Karen Handel and calling her names.
I guess we already knew that feminism was not actually about women in the first place.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

You may be right, but I really want Republican leaders to stop being so "comfortable" in their winning so many races the past 8 years. Now is not the time to get lazy and bicker over minor issues, like Congress is doing.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Quite interesting seeing the Hollywood feminists on Twitter bashing Karen Handel and calling her names.
I guess we already knew that feminism was not actually about women in the first place.

They only liked Hillary because of the give-aways she promised. She meant nothing to them as a woman.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Feminists, like ISIS, only care about those that embrace the same ideology as they do.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Lol. So what if I did. I'm just a mom. I am promoting individual state legislation.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
For this Georgia election, I see that the New York Times got rid of that stupid thermometer...the one that showed Hillary with a 93% chance of winning before the polls closed.. Or was it a speedometer? Whatever..they looked like total fools that night and still hate Trump to this day.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
For this Georgia election, I see that the New York Times got rid of that stupid thermometer...the one that showed Hillary with a 93% chance of winning before the polls closed.. Or was it a speedometer? Whatever..they looked like total fools that night and still hate Trump to this day.

www.nytimes.com...

It's still there - well sort of - just scroll down.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

It's still there - well sort of - just scroll down.

I think you're referring to that widget showing election odds as the results come in.

There was another one on Presidential Election day that started with the needle pointing to 93% for Hillary's odds of winning. That was designed to make voters think that Hillary had it in the bag. Come to think of it, those early predictions could have helped Hillary lose, because Democrats didn't bother coming out after seeing those 93% odds of her winning.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
140,000 people early-voted. Is that a lot? Those will be counted first.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

How do you know Hillary didn't have a 93% chance of winning?

Low percentage outcomes do happen. They happen a lot actually.
edit on 20-6-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join