It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Special Election to Replace U.S. Representative Tom Price is a BIG DEAL.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Tuesday June 20, 2017

Today, residents in the suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia will be voting for the person to replace U.S. House Rep, Tom Price. Tom Price was picked by newly elected President Trump to serve as Health and Human Services secretary.

Thus far, Democrats have lost every special-election for filling seats vacated by politicians who have gone to work with the Trump Administration. From what I understand, this election in Georgia is their last chance to pull out at least one WIN.

The Republican Candidate is KAREN HANDEL: www.breitbart.com...

The Democrat Candidate is JON OSSOFF: www.jpost.com...

According to most media and pundits, the stakes for THIS special-election are higher than the others, earlier in the year.

Newt Gingrich's Statement: www.foxnews.com...

National Democrats say that a loss by Jon Ossoff would be "Demoralizing" for the party. A record $23 million dollars was raised and spent on anything that could help him win today.

We Can't Lose This One Too!:www.politico.com...

As of Monday Night, the race is a virtual tie:

Handel - 49.0%
Ossoff - 48.8%

Source: www.realclearpolitics.com...

So what do you think ATS family? Who will get the bigger "message" by winning/losing this election?

-CareWeMust

edit on 6/20/2017 by carewemust because: format adjustment

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Maybe they will vote in a libertarian?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Its big for them not to lose. Its a bigger a message to them if they lose even this one.

Change

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

That's what I'm sensing too. The Democrat, Jon Ossoff, doesn't even live in the district. Amazing that the race is so close.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
You never know. I'm pretty sure she can count on the white separatists vote this time. But, now the Christians, black and white churches, have their supreme court pos, so they may not be as loyal this time.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Well, maybe he will get lucky and Antifa will show up to vote. There is a very good reason the Dems have been losing, you know. For 8 years, you ran this country into the ground and were more worried about feelings than jobs or anything else and labeling anyone who thinks different as "racist", "bigot" and any other name you could think of.
People are sick of it and it showed at the polls. You did this to yourselves.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I don't recall life being harder because of Obama.

I live in a Christian all red state and the last 8 years has not been about the economy. The Christians have been whipped into fearing brown people , then invite them here for cheap labor. They have been whipped into meddling in personal lives to save "babies". Then make a law that Christians can let their children die from curable diseases.

There is bad karma to be paid.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Freedom of the press for all.........

Free Beacon barred from covering Jon Ossoff campaign event

The Washington Free Beacon was told by Georgia Democrat Jon Ossoff's campaign that it was not welcome to cover remarks that he was scheduled to deliver to supporters on the night before Tuesday's special election.

Except for those in the press you don't agree with......

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I will be glad when it's over the Assoff adds are getting old here in Ga😣

ETA Ossoff sent a team to the middle East....... Not really he sent a film crew.
edit on 20-6-2017 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

Is he actually campaigning on obstructing congress?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

Is he actually campaigning on obstructing congress?

There was one add that ran a few months ago that stated he would block the Trump administration. Now who put that up is beyond me, could be the same people that made the people of California for Ossoff adds

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: tadaman

That's what I'm sensing too. The Democrat, Jon Ossoff, doesn't even live in the district. Amazing that the race is so close.

It's only close because Dems have spent more $ on this one race than on any congressional race in history.
They're trying to buy the seat.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

So all Republican voters are White, hell that is a new one for me.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They learned from the Clinton clan but darn they didn't have enough for the White house.

Beside that they pretty much got their money all around Washington.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Ninety per cent of my state are white. Fifty three per cent are Christian faith. Sixty per cent of state voted Trump. I will research but will probably find the same results in all rural white America.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Democrats wasted far too much money for this one. To claim a huge deal over a very slight win, if they win, is more assurance that their message doesn't resonate well with America. Sure they'll say it's a big deal because it's a Republican district, but at the same time, they overlook or shrug off all the blue states that Trump turned red. You can't win on the "I hate Trump, vote for me" message.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Karma was paid at the polls in November. So funny to watch the left call for karma when it just slapped them in the face. So funny to see the left shrug off their violence to point their fingers at the right and call us violent. So funny that not a day goes by that they're not pointing their fingers at us for something they're guilty of.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Pew research center

Trump won white voters by a margin almost identical to that of Mitt Romney, who lost the popular vote to Barack Obama in 2012. (Trump appears likely to lose the popular vote, which would make him only the fifth elected president to do so and still win office.) White non-Hispanic voters preferred Trump over Clinton by 21 percentage points (58% to 37%), according to the exit poll conducted by Edison Research for the National Election Pool. Romney won whites by 20 percentage points in 2012 (59% to 39%).

So if trump won the white vote by the same margin, it means he actually did better with the various ethnicity's in america than Rommney, While Clinton blew it.

As for the seat... buying it is all they have left, have you heard the grand plan for midterms... blame trump... thats it, I have not heard a single other thing out of the mouths of Democrat leadership.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Like my rural white state of Louisiana that's 63% white? They went 58% for Trump.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Pew research center

Trump won white voters by a margin almost identical to that of Mitt Romney, who lost the popular vote to Barack Obama in 2012. (Trump appears likely to lose the popular vote, which would make him only the fifth elected president to do so and still win office.) White non-Hispanic voters preferred Trump over Clinton by 21 percentage points (58% to 37%), according to the exit poll conducted by Edison Research for the National Election Pool. Romney won whites by 20 percentage points in 2012 (59% to 39%).

So if trump won the white vote by the same margin, it means he actually did better with the various ethnicity's in america than Rommney, While Clinton blew it.

As for the seat... buying it is all they have left, have you heard the grand plan for midterms... blame trump... thats it, I have not heard a single other thing out of the mouths of Democrat leadership.

Nor will you... The democrats haven't had a message since "hope and change" in 2008. And there's only one reason Obama won, that was so people could prove how racist they aren't. His message was a complete flop for the white girl.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join