It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Democrats Raid The Senate Floor To Stop GOP And Save Healthcare For 23 Million

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

2dollar bet cuz im Broke from it

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The Democrats goal is to prevent an ObamaCare replacement vote from occurring before the long July 4th recess.

When the girlie-men Republicans go home to their districts for the holiday, SOROS backed idiots will be there in the town-halls and in front of the Senator's homes holding mass protests.

When the Republicans return to Washington, enough of them will have lost their will to repeal-replace ObamaCare, to prevent the revised AHCA from passing.

One thing I've got to give Democrats credit for is their understanding of how wimpy many Republicans are. Thank God that candidate Trump was not cut from their mold!

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

OOOOO

The dems are doing this, and repubs are doing that.

B.S. they are both protecting the Medical Mafia.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This is another moment in time where throwing healthcare and the conglomerate that comes with it on the free market would be awesome.

link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope

You're f***king kidding me, right?

Saving us?

Assholes created the monster that is the ACA in the first place.

Cut the infection out.

23 million people can lose insurance for a few months... Lord knows that many times that got royally screwed for years because of this monster, self included.

Of that how many will die? Being cut off insurance for three months could mean a life or death situation for some.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Has anyone got a picture or scan of these "Soros checks" that pay for these protesters?

'Cause I, nor any of my friends that have gone to protest events or town halls have ever gotten paid or anything at all.

You make the claim, you show the hard evidence.

Pics or it didn't happen, bro.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Exactly right. Plus, half of the 23 million will be better off without ObamaCare.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Saving us?

Cut the infection out.

23 million people can lose insurance for a few months... Lord knows that many times that got royally screwed for years because of this monster, self included.

Of that how many will die? Being cut off insurance for three months could mean a life or death situation for some.

Well I am sure that all of the rich people that scream how healthcare is life and death (like Bernie sanders) can sell some of their excess mansions and jets and pony up for these people for a couple of months.

They seem awfully generous with other peoples money.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

What's funny is when Obamacare came into effect in 2010, 30 million lost their insurance and the leftists just called that egg breakage to make an omelet.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Yes... there's a thread last Summer of a "sting" where a protest organizer was paid $17,000 by Soros to organize the buses and pay protestors to attend the Trump Chicago rally. The one that got cancelled. There was also an image of the actual flyer, seeking protestors for pay, to work "as needed" to combat Trump. Wish I could remember the exact name of the sting...it sounded like "Project Veraltis" or something like that.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Yeah well that omelette tastes like dog $$$$$ht

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Saving us?

Cut the infection out.

How many died BECAUSE of Obamacare?

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

How many lost plans they had relied upon for years?

If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.

How many jobs were lost and lives destroyed by Obamacare?

Obamacare is not a tax. [It was.]

And whose fault is it now that Obamacare, a massively-failed boondoggle forced on America entirely by liberals, is collapsing?

edit on 19-6-2017 by SBMcG because: Correction

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What's funny is when Obamacare came into effect in 2010, 30 million lost their insurance and the leftists just called that egg breakage to make an omelet.

About 50% of the people who lost that insurance, compose the 24 million that we hear so much about. The rest are either without health insurance at this time, or have an "illegal" health plan. I've set up a lot of them for folks who could not afford ObamaCrap.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Breaking: Who are they saving it for because me and many people I work with at my factory (we make pretty decent wages) opt out of healthcare due to it's cost??

Not for you. its for a very specific bloc.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Saving us?

Cut the infection out.

Well I am sure that all of the rich people that scream how healthcare is life and death (like Bernie sanders) can sell some of their excess mansions and jets and pony up for these people for a couple of months.

They seem awfully generous with other peoples money.

ObamaCare was originally RomneyCare. You won't see ANY politicians fitting the bill.

link   

originally posted by: Kettu
You know, if this GOP healthcare thing is going to be so, so great ... with so much "winning" and a "yuge" deal ...

You'd think they'd at least have some conversations on it, debate it or something.

The fact is...they went back and forth about the ACA for months and months. This nonsense?

All done in secret.

Generally deals and plans drawn up in secret are done so for a reason, and it's usually not because its full of fun surprises for the American public.

The ACA was drawn up in secret and passed without anyone reading it...

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I remember that.

Up to that time I had always had 2 - 4 full time employees. I went through a divorce in 2009 and didn't get back to work until 2011, but when I did, it was cheaper to contract out the work than hire employees and pay Obamacare.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Little secret

Neither the Dems or the Repubs give a purple sh0t if you or I have affordable insurance.

This R's are good and Dems are bad is horse crap meant to divert fire and keep the sweet sweet money flowing.

And from what I see in this thread---mission accomplished.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
*yawn*

This is quite the wine party!

The ACA took almost a year of constant back and forth, and even then the GOP/conservatives bitched about it being "rammed through"

Hell, the Democrats even let Republicans make over 100 amendments to the ACA.

...and most of those amendments to the ACA that the Republicans put there are the very one's they ended up hyperventilating about.

And they're going to ram this thing through without hearings, committee votes, or Democratic input/support in secret? What do they expect the Democrats to do?

Kneel before them or something?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Little secret

Neither the Dems or the Repubs give a purple sh0t if you or I have affordable insurance.

This R's are good and Dems are bad is horse crap meant to divert fire and keep the sweet sweet money flowing.

And from what I see in this thread---mission accomplished.

Pretty much.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join