It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Democrats Raid The Senate Floor To Stop GOP And Save Healthcare For 23 Million

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Aazadan

No.

That's not true.

So many more, even paying for insurance,, don't have coverage just because the deductible is so high.

Obamacare is an embarrassing joke.

That's because insurance models simply don't work for health coverage.

And yes, they were ALL underinsured. That's how bad our prior insurance system was.
edit on 20-6-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Most people had better coverage and cheaper costs prior to Obamacare.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Obamacare is going to collapse because Trump isn't going to bail out the Insurance companies. They will just all run away or charge those remaining a million dollars to make up for the sick people, which they won't pay so it will just collapse.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I didn't.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Obamacare does not effect low income people as low income people already have free medical care even without Obamacare.

Obamacare basically forces middle to higher income people without medical coverage to have to buy it. Many people simply cannot afford it even at the debatably 'lower' rates.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Every healthcare plan has positives and negatives. Obamacare costs too much to sustain. Every year the government has to send hundreds of billions to insurance companies to sustain it. That hurts the middle class.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

No they didn't. That's why just about everyone who wound up with cancer and survived found themselves bankrupt.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

No they didn't. That's why just about everyone who wound up with cancer and survived found themselves bankrupt.

Please show me your source. Otherwise we are just doing back and forth tit for tat.

I had much better and cheaper insurance before Obamacare.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
wrong thread
edit on 21-6-2017 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: Aazadan

Please show me your source. Otherwise we are just doing back and forth tit for tat.

I had much better and cheaper insurance before Obamacare.

Yeah, my insurance has gotten worse every year since Obamacare was passed. What I pay creeps up, while what it covers creeps down.

So excuse me if I don't feel the love for the Dems, or the 22 million, most of whom won't "lose" their coverage, but rather will simply opt to forgo it if the individual mandate is scrapped.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

How many years have you been in the insurance game? I had my health insurance through employers starting in 1972-2007. Not once did the premiums go down. In the 80's, all three of my pregnancies and OB were paid at 100 per cent. We use to get raises then, starting in the 90's all the raises went to insurance premiums. In 2007 my husband got a catastrophic illness, was in a coma for 4 weeks on life support, and we lost our house to make a short story of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join