It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Exorcism!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Just some actors trying to sell tickets to Islam

And da Oirish gouy kept on doin' his haram tings, and was just a bit tapped in da head.

I wonder how he got out, since I stopped when it was an obvious propaganda thing to sell a cult.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricFeel

Hmmmm.. My imaginary friend says differently...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I agree that some souls are influenced badly by the spiritual realm.

But some souls seem to be inviting the disasters with their choice of what they follow.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If you BELIEVE in demons...then yes, they WILL exist and be "real to you".

What you CHOOSE to make part of your reality BECOMES your reality.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
This is real as I heard stories from real people with real witnesses. These beings can be helpful as well. People use them believe or not in exchange of some earthly materials which they tend to like.
edit on 21-6-2017 by belkide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Thanks for the OP.

To be honest, I've seen it many times with my own eyes in my own local area. Some involves my close friends. I was there to help and sent them to nearby hospital. Those possession sometime occur around 11 pm until 3 AM. Sometimes repeatable. But almost all the encounters are "curable" and non fatal.

And yet, I'm not convinced the victims are genuine. Some "possessions" are due to mental stress leading to hysterical behaviour. Others are just perpetuated misconception of illusions or intrepretation of subconciousness.

I had more terrifying "dreams inside dreams" experiences during my teenage. I almost certain they aren't even dreams but OOBEs ( Out OF Body Experiences ) because dreams dont leave any physical marks on your body. But I stop believing and I could hardly dream anything nowdays.What I am trying to say is, they are not real unless you want them to be real. Even if you do want them to be real, it's only you who are seeing things. So what is the point? Others cant see this demon. They can only see you. The best they can experience is hearing you speaking non-human conversation with the unseen, as it had already happened to me a long time ago ( observed by my family ).

But I'm not here to discourage to you. There are a lot more than these Videos and Youtubes can show. If only we have some sort of advance technology to net this demons out and turn them corpereal/visible to naked eyes, it would be awesome. Maybe then we could study them under strict laboratary environment.

Anyway, thanks again for the video. You did an excellent work.

edit on 24-6-2017 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

holy crap

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Fascinating.

I would rather a video on Islamic Genocide......

Guess i'll have to wait.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butthurtinflictor

holy crap

?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join