It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Exorcism!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

ISLAMIC EXORCISM

This is a video-based thread. I have chosen to prove that demonic possessions are real by showing you authentic footage of Islamic exorcism. This thread will cost you roughly 30 minutes if you go through it as I prescribe, i.e you watch the footage I have shared below. If you can't watch the video's right now, please come back later when you have time.

Introduction

I’ve been intrigued by the paranormal my entire life, having more than my share of personal encounters. One encounter in particular really sparked my interest in studying these entities that are in the western culture known as demons. I will refer to this encounter in the end of this thread through a link for those who’re interested.

All culture and religions believe in the world of the unseen in some form or another, believing that they are very tangible in their lives and having their own lists of names. For example, the 72 shayateen, equating them to the prophet Solomon (pbuh), and giving them characteristics that ascribe to them a deity or a spirit of divine powers and control. Another example is Seth, the god of the Underworld from Ancient Egyptian ideology. Greek mythology is characterised by the belief in gods, and Jewish (Kabbala), Christian, Hindu and Buddhists beliefs are heavily influenced by the unseen world. Cultures across the world are also influenced by beliefs in the unseen including Africans (voodoo etc), Asians to the Shinto of Japan, Philippine culture is exorbitant in its nature to blame demons for negative circumstances.

On the other hand we have people that completely ignore demons, denying their existence, burying their heads in the sand, or believing all the demons are on the other side of the world. Hopefully this thread will make them change their mind. The truth is demonic awareness and activity is increasing through the use of black magic and evil spells that are available in bookshops, on the Internet, and all over the world. A great example of this phenomenon is creepyhollows.com, black magic has now even become a means to make money. Here’s a screenshot from their website that attracts 200k+ monthly visitors:

There are demons in the atmosphere around us and we need to be aware of their activity. The Secret societies amongst them are Skull and Bones, Freemasons, Illuminati, Order of the Temple of the East, to name a few. All have affiliations with demons in some way or another.

What are demons/jinn?

As the title of this thread already indicates, I will share with you what the Islamic views are on demonic possessions and how we deal with it backed with footage but in order to clearly understand everything I will firstly have to explain to you the difference between spirits, jinns, demons, shayateen. Muslims do not believe that the soul of a deceased person can still wander on this earth. The spirits and ghosts that are often referred to by many people are by Muslims believed to be Jinns. The word jinn goes far to encompass the jinn as well as the demons. Jinn in Arabic literally means “hidden from sight”. Demons are also from the jinn kind but muslims refer to them as Shayateen i.e the plural form of the word Shaytan or Satan in english.

This verse of the Quran makes it clear:

“… Verily he (shaytan/satan) and his soldiers from the jinn or his tribe see you from where you cannot see them…” (Surah Al-A`raf Chapter 27)

"Soldiers from the jinn" refers to those of the jinn who chose the path of Satan. That's why they're called Shayateen. Shayateen (aka demons) are evil in nature and have an intense hatred towards humans. Although jinn can also possess people, the vast majority of possessions are caused by shayateen. The video’s that I will share with you are almost all caused by a demonic entity.

The ability to possess and take over the minds and bodies of other creatures is a power which the Jinn have utilized greatly over the centuries. This however, is something which has been prohibited to them as it is a great oppression to possess another being. Human possession is something which has always brought about great attention. But the true knowledge of this subject is rare. Over the last 3 decades the subject of possession has become very commercialized. During the 70’s, films such as The Exorcist and Rosemary’s Baby were used to educate people about possession. Rather than educate people about Jinn possession, films such as The Exorcist just tended to scare the living daylights out of us.

We know as Muslims know that Jinns possess people for many reasons. It could be because the Jinn has fallen in love with the person which is the case on video 1,3 and 4. However, most of the time possession occurs because the Jinn is simply malicious and wicked. For this reason we have been commanded to recite the Quran frequently in our houses as the Prophet said:

“Indeed, Satan flees from the house in which Surah Al-Baqarah (the 2nd chapter of the Quran) is recited.” (Al-Tirmidhi)(hadith)

We as muslims believe Qur'ān is the actual word of God, which has been revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) not only as guidance for all mankind but Allāh has also made it a spiritual cure and healing for all types of ailments; such as to expel demons, black magic and evil eye. The effect of the recitation of Quran on demons will be clear when you watch the video’s I’m about to share with you. This is a very short explanation about the subject of the jinn, there are a lot of things I haven’t covered because I want to keep the textual part of this thread as short as possible. For more information on this subject you can find a lot on the internet.

And now we can finally switch over the video’s that should convince you that demonic possessions are in fact real. In these video’s Quran is being recited by a raqi, ‘Raaqi’ is used for an Islamic ‘Spiritual healer’ or exorcist and refers to someone who has knowledge of Islam, of Ruqya treatment through education and experience, and performs ruqya treatment for individuals with ailments who are unable to perform ruqya upon themselves (self ruqya). A person may not be able to perform ruqya on themselves if they are severely unwell or do not have sufficient knowledge or understanding of their ailment.

VIDEO'S OF ISLAMIC EXORCISM
I've highlighted the most interesting parts for each video. Sorry for the small font size, zoom in to make it more readable.

]

edit on 19-6-2017 by ElectricFeel because: .

edit on 6.19.2017 by Kandinsky because: Dialled down the SHOUTY title. Thou shalt not scream in thy titles.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Still not convinced?

Listen to the testimony of the Irish man of video nr. 4 , he explains when he got possessed and how it feels like etc.. Note: had to cut this part from a much longer video so this is also uploaded by myself.

Please listen to the short story of this non muslim (hasn’t converted) of why he came to consult a raqi. This man was possessed and went to visit 3 different mediums prior to visiting this raqi. Not going to spoil too much just watch for yourself. This raqi is not the same raqi as we’ve seen in the previous video’s by the way.
00:20 – 01:05 (Information given about this non muslim by the raqi himself)
01:05 – 02:15 (Testimony of this non muslim of what ruqya has done for him)

A woman calls and explains how people have afflicted her with black magic but during the conversation a demon that is possessing her due to the black magic interrupts the phoneconversation to stop her from talking. Jinn starts laughing with a very creepy voice.
01:10 First interruption
04:20 Second interruption + creepy laughter

And this man did not know he was possessed, until he entered the mosque for prayer.
00:45 Is where he starts to go insane

Woman with jinn possession embraces Islam. Notice how much diffuclties she has with prenouncing the word Allah.

This is a vlog from the raqi you saw in the first post (4 video’s), very interesting to listen to.

If I didn’t convince you I hope that I at the least gave you an interesting read. I’m very well aware the content of this thread will not be accepted as thruth by many because accepting this as real means you have to accept demons exist and that Quran has an great impact on them, those 2 things will be too hard to swallow for most people.

As I mentioned in the beginning of my thread, I want to share with you one of my experiences with demonic entities. I made a thread about this experience back in April 2015. After gaining knowledge about this subject I’m 100% convinced demons possessed me during myself, please read: This verse got rid of all my demonic nightmares
Feel free to share your thought but I beg you to stay on topic and to not derail this thread with irrelevant comments. @Mods please keep an eye on this thread, thanks. And I thank you all for reading and watching.

Peace

edit on 19-6-2017 by ElectricFeel because: .

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricFeel

It's quiet in here!

There is a lot to go through. Really interesting thread, well done. I will watch through the videos later. The Jinn/Demons and inter-dimensional beings have interested me for a while now.

S&F.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Thanks for putting together such a comprehensive thread - well done!

I cannot watch the videos. I believe demons are real. I don't like to give them attention. Even watching these videos can open doors unintentionally.

I've seen demons driven out and miraculous healing result in the name of Jesus. As much as I'm curious to see how Islamic exorcisms are done, I just can't bring myself to watch videos of possessions. I'm looking forward to hearing the commentary of others.

Anyway, I wanted to say nice work on the presentation here.
Yes, demons are real.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

accepting this as real means you have to accept demons exist and that Quran has an great impact on them, those 2 things will be too hard to swallow for most people.

I have no problem accepting that the Quran has a great impact on demonic entities... indeed, since the Quran was written, it has been responsible for countless demonic possessions!

We see them today in every muslim community in the world, filled with hate for humanity... filled with ignorance from the Quran, I don't need to look at your videos to see examples of demonic possession.. I have grown up with these demons from the Quran all my life.

Turning friends into enemies in an instant, and back into friends again, in an instant. These are demons from the Quran.
Telling me what my own eyes have seen. Telling me what my own ears have heard. No, im sorry, the Quran has created far more demons on this earth than is banished.
edit on 19-6-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Just some actors trying to sell tickets to Islam

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

Yea they are real..

I dont want to say much about it.

I have always seened to be strong enough to not be outright possessed.. ehh who knows she might be lurking in there somewhere..

Some of these videos gave me flashbacks and chills.

But im not scared of demons anymore so i wouldnt call the videos scary.

Im not religious.. but... yea.. what can you say.. i even had a trip to hell promised to me and belive it or not things looking through my eyes.. feeling my feelings.. making me tired at will and even complaining of burning and pain from somone protecting me..

If you warch these videos youll see the same things there as well..

Oh and demons are not the only ones.. seems you can run into and mix up with any mixture of good or bad or unclean or whatever spirits..

The only time ive seen what people would call magic was with spirit possession type things..

Demons are not something i think about often anymore.. Its like i became too strong willed positiblve and good gor them to come around without getting burnt.

One major noticeably different aspect is i like the light outside more than the dark and i dont have "demonic dreams" anymore.. was since i was a little kid.

Living the good life now lol.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Just some actors trying to sell tickets to Islam

Yup.

But you dont have to buy into it.

I know im not.

Haha.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

We see them today in every muslim community in the world, filled with hate for humanity... filled with ignorance from the Quran, I don't need to look at your videos to see examples of demonic possession..

No doubt that those of the muslim community who smeared the name of Islam causing many people to run away from it will be held accountable by Allah.

I have grown up with these demons from the Quran all my life. Turning friends into enemies in an instant, and back into friends again, in an instant. These are demons from the Quran.
Telling me what my own eyes have seen. Telling me what my own ears have heard. No, im sorry, the Quran has created far more demons on this earth than is banished.

Let's let quran speak for itself and I hope you'll realise how your comment doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
Here are some of the verses relating to jinn:

"I did not create the Jinn and mankind except to worship Me.” (Quran 51:56)

"Say: 'If both men and jinn banded together to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could never produce anything like it, even if they backed each other up.' (Surat al-Isra, 88)

"Company of jinn and men, if you are able to pierce through the confines of the heavens and earth, pierce through them.You will not pierce through except with a clear authority. So which of your Lord's blessings do you both then deny? He will pursue you with a piercing flame and fiery smoke, and you will not be helped." (Surat ar-Rahman, 33-35)

"And [mention] when We said to the angels, "Prostrate to Adam," and they prostrated, except for Iblees (Satan). He was of the jinn and departed from the command of his Lord. Then will you take him and his descendants as allies other than Me while they are enemies to you? Wretched it is for the wrongdoers as an exchange." (Surat al-Kahf, 50)"

"And We diverted a group of jinn towards you to listen to the Qur'an. When they were in earshot of it they said, 'Be quiet and listen.' When it was over they went back to their people, warning them. They said, 'Our people, we have heard a Book which was sent down after Moses, confirming what came before it, guiding to the truth and to a straight path. Our people, respond to Allah's caller and believe in Him. He will forgive you some of your wrong actions and save you from a painful punishment. Those who do not respond to Allah's caller cannot thwart Allah on earth and have no protectors apart from Him. Such people are clearly misguided.' (Surat al-Ahqaf, 29-32)

… from the evil of the insidious whisperer who whispers in people's breasts and comes from the jinn and from mankind.' (Surat an-Nas, 4-6)

"On the Day We gather them all together: 'Company of jinn, you gained many followers among mankind.' And their friends among mankind will say, 'Our Lord, we benefited from one another, and now we have reached the term which You determined for us.' He will say, 'The Fire is your home. You will be in it timelessly, for ever, except as Allah wills. Your Lord is All-Wise, All-Knowing.' In that way We make the wrongdoers friends of one another because of what they have done. Company of jinn and men! Did not Messengers come to you from among yourselves relating My Signs to you and warning you of the encounter of this Day of yours? They will say, 'We testify against ourselves.' The life of "this world deluded them and they will testify against themselves that they were disbelievers." (Surat al-Anam, 128-130)

edit on 19-6-2017 by EveryUsernameWasTaken because: .

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
For those who are interested in what Allah wants to tell you listen to this:

Surah Waqia (The Inevitable) Chapter 56

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: VegHead
Thanks for putting together such a comprehensive thread - well done!

I cannot watch the videos. I believe demons are real. I don't like to give them attention. Even watching these videos can open doors unintentionally.

I've seen demons driven out and miraculous healing result in the name of Jesus. As much as I'm curious to see how Islamic exorcisms are done, I just can't bring myself to watch videos of possessions. I'm looking forward to hearing the commentary of others.

Anyway, I wanted to say nice work on the presentation here.
Yes, demons are real.

Thank you for your kind words! However I don't believe you can become possessed simply by watching the footage, I've watched a lot of footage and never noticed anything since my last experiences 2 years ago. I say it's safe.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Not so sure you've 'proven the existence of Jinns,' but it's a well presented OP that reminds me of what ATSers used to love.

I'm personally more in favour of psychology when it comes to explaining possessions. Whatever the case, the majority of belief systems, throughout history, have included varieties of misunderstood, mischievous or malevolent entities; all of which have one foot in our world and one in their own.

The concept of Jinn in Islam reminds me of other mythologies where these entities have personalities that aren't necessarily all evil. From this perspective, they're given human qualities and an inkling of redeemable features.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Great thread, very interesting topic. I'll be sharing this on FB, curious what my friends think about this one.

S + F

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
An informative and mind opening thread for all keepers of the faith. It is nice to see an Islam friendly topic.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Wonderful thread Electric, many people need to bare witness to unseen influence over the minds of humanity.

It may not be violent and seen as Hollywood would have it, the reality of this influence is more subtle.

Why so many religions and systems of our timeline have acknowledged the reality of unseen influence?

Billions of followers today, and billions of followers who have past..

Haven't had a chance to go through all your content, but S+F for great thread

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It is superstitious rubbish like this which keeps the human race from truly advancing.

The quran is truly a horrific book. Islam is a religion based on fear and little else. Why should I worship a god who demands it from me, and will send me to everlasting torment in hellfire if I don't? Why should I worship a god who lets the innocent die, by people acting in his name, and does absolutely nothing about it even though those innocent who believe in him cry out for his help while they are being beaten, raped, murdered and the rest?

How can I trust such a being would even honour his promises? He seems like an extremely spoiled child with an incredibly fragile ego. The god in the quran, and the bible, really has some serious mental health issues and is quite obviously an invention of men, who's issues were reflected in the character they created.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricFeel

ISLAMIC EXORCISM

This is a video-based thread. I have chosen to prove that demonic possessions are real by showing you authentic footage of Islamic exorcism.

Hahahah! Riiiight!
Yes, Reality is ALL inclusive!
'Demons' exist in the same place as purple unicorns and angels, in the eye (thoughts/ego) of the beholder!
Videos are NEVER evidence of anything other than that there is a video. It is too easy to manipulate/alter videos.

"Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true." - Demosthenes

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I have a muslim friend that quite clearly has anger issues stemming from being physically abused by his dad, hes also overweight because he comfort eats when hes stressed. The imam convinced him this was a clear sign of possession and for a small fee of £300 they could get rid of the Djinn by smacking him about for a few hours, making him carry weird trinkets and praying at specific times. Unfortunately the first session didn't quite get rid of it and he would need to do a few more as it was supposedly a particularly horrible Djinn. A few grand later and it's nearly gone but not quite.

This is a friggin blatant scam. The same way Catholic exorcisms are a scam but at least they don't charge stupid prices for it.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I have a very angry monkey demon on my back.
edit on 19-6-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Bookmarking for later.

Putting all religious beliefs aside, I do believe in the very real threat of inter-dimensional entities....and each religion has been able to name these entities well enough throughout the ages.No religion is right or wrong, just providing a different perspective.

As for the method of removal and protection......Willpower and intent, which I am sure I will witness on watching the videos later.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join