It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Van Slams Into Pedestrians Near London Mosque Leaving "Number Of Casualties", Driver Arrested

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
It will be interesting to see if Mayor Sadiq Khan will trivialize this one as "part and parcel..."

If it was a white non-muslim who did this on purpose, I fear for the rest of the white non-muslims who might be retaliated against.

Is he the one who said that these attacks are the "new normal"?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
If this was a non muslim who targeted Muslims...

What in the hell is this person thinking?

"I am tired of the hate preaching going on in this mosque! They teach people that any non muslim is the enemy that is out to get them. I am so outraged that as a non muslim, I will kill indiscriminately as they leave their place of worship!"

This violence is sickening, and I am afraid its just heating up.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It will be interesting to see if Mayor Sadiq Khan will trivialize this one as "part and parcel..."

If it was a white non-muslim who did this on purpose, I fear for the rest of the white non-muslims who might be retaliated against.

Terror attacks are part and parcel of life in a big city. Something like that.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

People need to stop intentionally cherry picking quotes and trying to change the context of what people say in order to paint people you don't like on the worst possible connotations. YOU are very much part of the hate fueling all this violence. This isn't a game of who get the best burns in anymore.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Rumours one Somali woman has died.
At least ten injured.
Witnesses talking to Sky now.
Everything else is on repeat of previous info.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Interesting the Daily Mail changed the headlines again and deleted them mentioning that Abu Hamza preached in that mosque once. These "journalists" are idiots.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Picture of the driver according to Twitter:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Not being a wiseass here, could you provide the rest of his quote so I can see it in context? I'm sure I won't find it on Google.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Sad to see some of the posts in this thread, particularly the ones pre-emptively justifying targetted attacks against innocent Muslims.

People are dead and wounded. If this is a terror attack, they're no less innocent than any other victims. It's time to get f'ing real here folks. Anyone who thinks that attacks against Muslims are justified is no better than an ISIS supporter who justifies attacks against non-Muslims. You're the same. You support extremism.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Most of the vehicle attacks have been followed by the driver getting out and attacking additional people. I haven't seen any reports of this guy doing that. Maybe he just didn't have the balls to do that, just pointing out its inconsistent with the other recent vehicle attacks.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

It could be. I'd wait to hear more before I jumped to conclusions. Keep in mind there was what appeared at first blush to be an "attack" in Times Square a couple weeks ago when some pedestrians were run over and it turned out to be a drunk driver with a long history of DUI.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I was reading somewhere about live 24 hr news and all the speculation it causes.
Takes on average twelve hours for a coherant picture to emerge.
Lots of time to speculate but this does look pretty deliberate.
Anyone from around there would know that its a busy area and people hang around after midnight prayers.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Live stream -

vaughnlive.tv...

Sky News live stream

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-6-2017 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

There seems to be quite a few people that support extremism . It is somewhat disturbing.

link   

Of course.

Even this witness stated as much.

A woman named Hajal said her sister witnessed the immediate aftermath of the incident.

She told LBC Radio: 'Everyone was just running everywhere she didn't realise what was going on at first until she people on the floor.

'She ran to see first victim and realised it was a family friend.' '

An old man didn't have a pulse. Police came and took over. She said it could have been an accident.

'At first she thought there was some sort of fight. There were 15 to 20 people hitting somebody - she didn't realise it was the man who ran over the people.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

But the driver was white so it has to be a "white supremacist islamaphobe terror attack."

link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

I was reading somewhere about live 24 hr news and all the speculation it causes.
Takes on average twelve hours for a coherant picture to emerge.
Lots of time to speculate but this does look pretty deliberate.
Anyone from around there would know that its a busy area and people hang around after midnight prayers.

I agree that this looks deliberate.

link   
An eyewitness is saying there were 3 people in the van. One was arrested and two got away according to this witness.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This is getting so ridiculous we got Muslims and whites terrorizing each other back and forth now? What's next the Chinese population going to start running over and blowing up Russians in Siberia... and on that note I personally think we should all push aside any racism or bigotry we might have in this moment and pray for the innocents who have lost their lives attending their religious services no matter if you are Christian, Catholic, Muslim, Buddhists or pastafarian you deserve a place to worship whatever God you choose to believe in without fear of being murdered for your beliefs in and around your place of worship.. unfortunately I don't see terrorism going anywhere i think it is just begining just think of the kids 5 or 6 years old when we invaded Iraq they see the west bomb and kill their country while having some radicalized Islamist spew a butchered version of Islam and anti American propaganda too them at such an moldable age throw in all the anti iraq war stuff coming from americans all over online its just reconfirming the messed up view of the world they learned as children. It is becoming more frequent now that they are around 20 or so years old I expect to see a lot more terror attacks from people that are now around the age to seek revenge for their country or religion or whatever the reason they are mad today it is all they know...I really hope I'm wrong but I think of all the immigrants that headed to Europe and remember the early 20's kids pretending to be children to get benefits or whatever and just can't help but think if all I knew and had pushed on me from a child was to hate the west I'd see this as the best time for easy infiltration and then the waiting game. I pray for my European brothers and sisters to stay safe and rise above all these attacks to find happiness in this twisted world.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Grambler

I'm just playing devils advocate, I like to look at things from all sides.

However I do agree, the lack of action from the British leaders both national and local will stand to justify the actions of vigilantes.

Only problem is, it doesn't look like the perpetrator made any effort to make sure he ran over a radical vs a plain old muslim (like that matters).

This is what terrorism looks like. Its not defenseable because it attacks random and innocent people. There is no excuse.
edit on 18-6-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join