It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Van Slams Into Pedestrians Near London Mosque Leaving "Number Of Casualties", Driver Arrested

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
You watch all those silent Immans come out in the media condemning the attack.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Rival mosques? Is that really a thing to consider? Holy sh!t religion is so retarded.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Fox is having guests on going on and on about Muslim terrorism. This host really should be slowing them down until we get details. They're gonna embarrass themselves.

Yes. The former CIA directer they were interviewing didn't even hesitate to call this Moslem terrorism.

I don't believe the hysteria on Twitter right now, BTW... It's almost like it's a prepared response for the next event.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Well there's reports the driver is a white guy, although that doesn't necessarily mean he's not a Muslim, except to racist leftists who think all Muslims are brown people. It's possible it was just a drunk. It's possible it was all kinds of things. It's also possible it could be some twisted kind of reprisal for the recent attacks carried out by Muslims. Pretty much no good alternatives here.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Rival mosques? Is that really a thing to consider? Holy sh!t religion is so retarded.

Oh absolutely. Especially in the ME...

I'm an agnostic, but I have no problem with religion as long as no one is trying to hack my head off.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Fox is having guests on going on and on about Muslim terrorism. This host really should be slowing them down until we get details. They're gonna embarrass themselves.

Yep!

Again, watch the hypocrites call out of the woodwork on all sides.

It reminds me to try to all be consistent in my positions.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Muslims have a guide, in this it calls for perpetual jihad, the submission or death of the nonbelievers. They live by this and are always, always looking for a guard down. They play you like a piano, and gain your confidence, this is reaction to action, and really glad to see a Brit with actual balls. But understand that this is their teachings. If you have any micro doubts....read the book....

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
You watch all those silent Immans come out in the media condemning the attack.

You're criticizing people for something you haven't done yourself. Not that you should necessarily, you don't have anything to do with this guy anymore than 99.9% of Muslims in the UK had anything to do with the previous two attacks. But if you're going to call it out...
edit on 6/18/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Grambler

Link says page not found.
Also your article quote doesn't say anything about the driver being a member of that mosque and the accident only happened near it. So why is the mosque being mentioned at all?

Click the link under the block.

The mosque is being mentioned because that is where the attack occurred.

I assume you are implying it was done to make it seem like Islamic extremism, but my thought is that it is going to be the exact opposite.

Mentioning the controversial mosque seems to be relevant to this story.

Now that I could read the article (ty) I see this . prominent Finsbury Park Mosque. Just a famous landmark, could be innocent.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
A comment from Zero Hedge...

"The Van is a hire van (rental) [and] has an area code from South Wales on the phone number advertising on the hood (bonnet for you Brits).

The guy looked drunk in the tweet video, could be a builder from Wales working on a job in London and just left the pub."

Has anyone seen video of the perp...? Did he look drunk?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Tulpa

Why doesn't the "RANT" forum posts show up when clicking on "RECENT"? Recent is my start page and it's the page I hit refresh on every few minutes, to see threads with the most recent activity.

Use the new forum page as your start page instead. New rant threads show up in there.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
good grief lord knows they will blame it on Caucasian people. This is why I generally step back from the news its getting ever so predictable anymore....great way to numb the world to neverending violence.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

But it seems that if some of these leaders are trying to ramp up violence on all sides.

This should be a clue to us all to stop with the party bs. The political parties of the west have failed us in so many ways.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

From what I can gather there's been a bit of anger today over the Al-Quds march through London.
Hezbollah flags etc.
Finsbury is a busy, high profile mosque and there was a midnight prayer meeting so someones decided to plough into the crowds hanging around afterwards.
This does look like a revenge attack to me.
The march was televised by RT and there were a few protesters but it seemed pretty quiet.
There's a short clip on YouTube of a couple of guys getting rowdy but Police on the scene kept everyone apart.
This will only escalate things but lots of people are fed up of the crappy response by govt and there's calls for Sadiq Kahn to step down over the march.

On top of the fire in the tower block, which I don't think is connected in any way, tempers are getting frayed.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
daily mail just called it a clean shaven white man in a van. ugh

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The fact that the van is a rental, adds weight to the idea that this is an intentional act of terrorism and not some drunk driver.
edit on 18-6-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Sounds like a false flag so the British ruling class can say "see! Bigotry and intolerance are what created this!"

Also, my sympathy to those that are affected.

But it seems that if some of these leaders are trying to ramp up violence on all sides.

Just like the liberal media is doing here in America.

You are part of the problem. The repubs ramp up just as much violence as the dems do. It's both sides playing there members like fools. Give up party politics.

link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
A comment from Zero Hedge...

"The Van is a hire van (rental) [and] has an area code from South Wales on the phone number advertising on the hood (bonnet for you Brits).

The guy looked drunk in the tweet video, could be a builder from Wales working on a job in London and just left the pub."

Has anyone seen video of the perp...? Did he look drunk?

I think i saw a picture of the alleged van on Twitter and not to sound cynical but there was no blood spatter anywhere near the van. I'm not implying anything but who knows. The license plate was busted up though.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see if Mayor Sadiq Khan will trivialize this one as "part and parcel..."

If it was a white non-muslim who did this on purpose, I fear for the rest of the white non-muslims who might be retaliated against.

edit on 18-6-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I do.
I just don't do many threads and it just flashed on the news.
It was fifty fifty. Part news and part me going S**t not another one!!!

Sorry for the confusion.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join