It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Van Slams Into Pedestrians Near London Mosque Leaving "Number Of Casualties", Driver Arrested

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

I'm a bit slow today..can you clarify what you meant?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: teslahowitzer
a reply to: Grambler
But Grambler, what is the point of separation between terrorism and defending your turf? Is it when government and MSM sugarcoats one groups attacks and goes full nuclear on their citizens taking all of the brunt of all the events. In retrospect, Muslims attack: not an act of terror......locals retaliate because govt does NOTHING: white home grown terror. Some are kicked by those of their people and the Muslims. All I can tell you is I hear ticking in all places of forced blending of the pot...

But can't you see the tide was turning?

More and more people are waking up to how biased the media is, and are realizing how the globalists leaders that scream "RACIST!" at everyone who has concerns are full of it.

So what good does giving those people ammo to be able to say "See, we told you the real problem is Islamophobia" do?

And this is all aside from the most important reason, the targeting of innocents is never justified!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: maya27

I am not promoting nor supporting this attack, understand this. I am simply stating our government brought the battle to our streets, they will support their agenda blindly and go after those whom want justice that will NEVER come. Eventually, the locals will have had quite enough of the lip service, and you get events like this. This is basic human nature, at least it was at one time, some seem to think if I do nothing but smile and take it, that the real problem will go away. Muslims think we are weak and ready to be taken, some are, some are far from that. There will be more of this from both sides, brought to you by your government, stay tuned....

I know where you are coming from, and I agree the violence will get worse.

But we are not talking about vigilantes killing Isis fighters, we are talking about killing random people coming from a prayer.

This type of attack will increase, and it will make real meaningful reform much harder to achieve.

Those of us that criticize radical Islamic terror have a duty to condemn terrorism (which is what this incident looks like) against innocent Muslims.

Are you under the impression that Islamic extremist terrorists walk around advertising who, and what they are. If only...

Not at all. But whats the alternative?

Should concerned citizens start beheading random Mosque goers?

There are far more effective ways of combating this extremism than becoming extremists ourselves.

Yeah there is, but when the government won't even deport or detain known Isis fighters that have returned to England from Syria, they are sending the message they want the attacks to continue.

Therefore this kind of reaction isn't that surprising, eventually people get the idea they have to take matters into their own hands. While I don't support this at all, I am not surprised it has happened.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
heh.

so rival Mosque are now offing each other?

grow a spine Britains and clean your country out

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: Abysha

ISIS = ISLAM

Many mainstream Muslim organizations have gone so far as to say the Islamic State is, in fact, un-Islamic. It is, of course, reassuring to know that the vast majority of Muslims have zero interest in replacing Hollywood movies with public executions as evening entertainment. But Muslims who call the Islamic State un-Islamic are typically, as the Princeton scholar Bernard Haykel, the leading expert on the group’s theology, told me, “embarrassed and politically correct, with a cotton-candy view of their own religion” that neglects “what their religion has historically and legally required.” Many denials of the Islamic State’s religious nature, he said, are rooted in an “interfaith-Christian-nonsense tradition.”

www.theatlantic.com...

So KKK = Christianity?

That's stupid. I don't say that because I have friends who are Christian and not KKK. Likewise, I have friends who are Muslim and obviously not ISIS.

Maybe you just need perspective?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: maya27

I am not promoting nor supporting this attack, understand this. I am simply stating our government brought the battle to our streets, they will support their agenda blindly and go after those whom want justice that will NEVER come. Eventually, the locals will have had quite enough of the lip service, and you get events like this. This is basic human nature, at least it was at one time, some seem to think if I do nothing but smile and take it, that the real problem will go away. Muslims think we are weak and ready to be taken, some are, some are far from that. There will be more of this from both sides, brought to you by your government, stay tuned....

I know where you are coming from, and I agree the violence will get worse.

But we are not talking about vigilantes killing Isis fighters, we are talking about killing random people coming from a prayer.

This type of attack will increase, and it will make real meaningful reform much harder to achieve.

Those of us that criticize radical Islamic terror have a duty to condemn terrorism (which is what this incident looks like) against innocent Muslims.

Are you under the impression that Islamic extremist terrorists walk around advertising who, and what they are. If only...

Not at all. But whats the alternative?

Should concerned citizens start beheading random Mosque goers?

There are far more effective ways of combating this extremism than becoming extremists ourselves.

Yeah there is, but when the government won't even deport or detain known Isis fighters that have returned to England from Syria, they are sending the message they want the attacks to continue.

Therefore this kind of reaction isn't that surprising, eventually people get the idea they have to take matters into their own hands. While I don't support this at all, I am not surprised it has happened.

Thats exactly what I think.

But I am going further than not supporting this incident, and condemning it (not saying you aren't also doing that, just clarifying my position).

How can attacking innocent Muslims solve this problem? Again, it seemed to me that people have far better tools than violence, and far better targets than innocent prayer goers to focus on.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

In a nutshell....the leaders of both of our countries have forced a culture of tension. This tension is not anything they can see, and maybe do not care about it. The term radical, extremist, bla, blah is used as a tool to fog the scene from clarity. We have seen the last administration twist, lie and muddy the waters of reality. The new administration has no filter, and calls it what it is terrorism, UK, still plays with the fog, elected a Muslim mayor to feel all fuzzy inside, and still seem to plug their ears to facts and truths. I understand Islam, know that it translates to "submit" and know that in reality, real Muslims whom live and breath the Quran, will take it and all of it's words in literal terms, and these words are to make the world a Muslim one, I don't give a rats ass if you heard this or were told that....it is a culture of convert or kill and that is just fact. Maybe not All of them lock step, but the religion, like all religions is a fight for world domination, and they are either in jihad, or preparing for the calling of jihad....if they are true Islam, they have an agenda. Think of it as Jehovah's witnesses with AK-47s and nitro glycerine....

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Isis stands for Islamic state, I don't think kkk stands for Christianity.

link   
Scotland Yard confirmed the knife witnesses were lying.

They are still loooking into the possibility that it was a terror attack.

link   
Two things I'm wondering.

Did the guy get distracted seeing people performing CPR on the elderly man who had collapsed?

Did the guy think Muslims were attacking the man who had collapsed?

Highly doubt either one, just wondering.

Really sucks.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Yes I just want to make it clear that despite my comments on why attacking innocent Muslims for revenge is bad, I fully admit that there could be many explanations for this; ranging from Islamic on Islamic terror, white guy terror, DUI, vehicle malfunction, etc.

Having a discussion on hypothetical motivations is fine, but like in all of these incidents, we should be open to hearing the details before we make up our minds.

(post by ErrorErrorError removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I think it's for show this way if they come out and say it was a drunk or medical issue they hope the heat won't be so bad but I have my doubts about that too, this is the calmest it will be until the word comes out.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Its been on the cards.
Feelings are running a bit high and there's a lot of p**sed off people waiting for the cops to do something.
The pathetic response from govt and the London mayor is a contributory factor.

Perfectly stated, it has gone on too long and it has gone far too far now so there are actually a hell of a lot of people that are totally peed off about it be put it nicely, I think the murder of our kid's will never be forgiven and that hatred is now a permanent and fixed thing in so very many heart's.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Isis stands for Islamic state, I don't think kkk stands for Christianity.

Yes they are. Straight from the horses mouth:

The president of a Virginia Ku Klux Klan group claims that the KKK is a faith-based Christian organization that does not condone violence.

"We don't hate people because of their race. We are a Christian organization," 

www.christianpost.com...

edit on 18-6-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

You misunderstood, kkk does not mean Christianity it is Greek for circle or something like that but not Christianity.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

You misunderstood, kkk does not mean Christianity it is Greek for circle or something like that but not Christianity.

So ? They are still a Christian organisation.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join