It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Van Slams Into Pedestrians Near London Mosque Leaving "Number Of Casualties", Driver Arrested

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Hey dude, I did not bomb anyone. Our government does things like that. I'm saying you can hold hands with anyone you wish with flowers in your hair....but I'm only going to take so much, and at that time I will stand my ground, I have zero use for a we are the world moment when the attacks come frequent and easy to source. War just plain sucks, but when you are in an active war zone you adjust, now we are adjusting in our streets, the war is coming to us delivered by our government, oh you know, the ones that bombed them.......understand? But dude, I read the Quran, and I know some Muslims, and I tell you the Natives are getting pissed off right now, I care zero of which side you choose, but in this clear path there are many bumps, and it has what these Muslims want martyrdom and jihad, it will be an interesting summer anywhere they have settled and blended in with the local culture, just fire up the popcorn and Lennon music....

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

Well I can tell you I am as far from a John Lennon Imagine person as you will ever find, and I condemn this in the strongest possible way.

I agree there are a lot of frustrated people with what is happening to their country with the massive cultural changes and increased violence. I also agree that the leadership has shunned anyone that tries to voice their concerned.

But this action, if it was indeed a revenge attack on muslims, makes these people no better than Isis.

You claim

I have zero use for a we are the world moment when the attacks come frequent and easy to source.

Well if its easy to source, I assume you will be able to provide evidence that all of those that were victims of this van attack can be sourced as radicals that themselves have attacked others.

Killing innocents is not a justifiable method of fighting back.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

seriously need to screen shot their mistakes lol

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Is this the year London burns?

Stay safe and watch your 6 my cousins.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
If there were two other men with knives, wouldn't the police put out a radio alert to be on the lookout for them right away?

The Dailymail is also reporting winesses who claim the driver had a gun.

I don't put much faith in these witnesses.

edit on 18-6-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I am not promoting nor supporting this attack, understand this. I am simply stating our government brought the battle to our streets, they will support their agenda blindly and go after those whom want justice that will NEVER come. Eventually, the locals will have had quite enough of the lip service, and you get events like this. This is basic human nature, at least it was at one time, some seem to think if I do nothing but smile and take it, that the real problem will go away. Muslims think we are weak and ready to be taken, some are, some are far from that. There will be more of this from both sides, brought to you by your government, stay tuned....

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The Dailymail put up a map.

The mosque is actually a couple blocks away from the collision site.

Why is this being so grossly misrepresented as a "mosque attack"?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: teslahowitzer

I am not promoting nor supporting this attack, understand this. I am simply stating our government brought the battle to our streets, they will support their agenda blindly and go after those whom want justice that will NEVER come. Eventually, the locals will have had quite enough of the lip service, and you get events like this. This is basic human nature, at least it was at one time, some seem to think if I do nothing but smile and take it, that the real problem will go away. Muslims think we are weak and ready to be taken, some are, some are far from that. There will be more of this from both sides, brought to you by your government, stay tuned....

I know where you are coming from, and I agree the violence will get worse.

But we are not talking about vigilantes killing Isis fighters, we are talking about killing random people coming from a prayer.

This type of attack will increase, and it will make real meaningful reform much harder to achieve.

Those of us that criticize radical Islamic terror have a duty to condemn terrorism (which is what this incident looks like) against innocent Muslims.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Watch the news this week start using the buzzword "white terrorism".

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

But we are not talking about vigilantes killing Isis fighters, we are talking about killing random people coming from a prayer.

This type of attack will increase, and it will make real meaningful reform much harder to achieve.

Those of us that criticize radical Islamic terror have a duty to condemn terrorism (which is what this incident looks like) against innocent Muslims.

Are you under the impression that Islamic extremist terrorists walk around advertising who, and what they are. If only...

edit on 18-6-2017 by maya27 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

The religion of war at it again!

The white Anglo Saxon Christians people that have been obviously radicalized.
edit on 18-6-2017 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Not to make light of the situation, but this scene springs to mind.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

London mosque was 'terror base' for firebrand Imam

www.9news.com.au...

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: maya27

originally posted by: Grambler

Are you under the impression that Islamic extremist terrorists walk around advertising who, and what they are. If only...

Not at all. But whats the alternative?

Should concerned citizens start beheading random Mosque goers?

There are far more effective ways of combating this extremism than becoming extremists ourselves.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Seems more and more like an unfortunate accident than a dleiberate attack.

an elderly man collapased in the street a couple of blocks from a mosque.

People huddled around him to help him out.

A possibly drunk out of towner does not see them in time and hits them.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

edit on 18-6-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

I need to catch up. I'm not clear on what's gone on here. Did whites hit Muslims this time? There's a report a man screMed " I want to kill all Muslims"

Either way this is terrible. London is in a bad state lately
edit on 18-6-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

Hmmm, earlier you said this..sounds like promoting and condoning.

and really glad to see a Brit with actual balls.

what did you mean by that?

edit on 18-6-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
But Grambler, what is the point of separation between terrorism and defending your turf? Is it when government and MSM sugarcoats one groups attacks and goes full nuclear on their citizens taking all of the brunt of all the events. In retrospect, Muslims attack: not an act of terror......locals retaliate because govt does NOTHING: white home grown terror. Some are kicked by those of their people and the Muslims. All I can tell you is I hear ticking in all places of forced blending of the pot...

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

How can you not understand that?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Funny you mention the drunk part, I'm watching sky on YouTube live and a Muslim man was giving an interview and he wanted the people to know that there was no way the guy was drunk because he was not fighting back, in my opinion if you are not fighting back it's because you are too drunk or having a medical emergency.

You may be right.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join