It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LGBTTQQAAIP - Gavin McInnes Breaks Down the Gay Cryptography

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

and the reason you can't prove it is right there in your face, it's call ego. If you have actually understood what is written in those books you would be able to not only point out all the logical fallacies in each, but could also take away from them the message that 'do as you would be done by' resonates from within and from there your ego will outwardly manifest God.

Then you die and find out.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I honestly don't care so long as they're doing their thing and leaving me to mine.
edit on 15-6-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

It's probably just a trolling attempt. Heck I'm laughing at it right now. Don't worry. We will always call it LGBT. It's just a few people seeking attention.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: thunderfoot
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Only tiny fraction of gays are really gay, the rest just do it cuz they think it's cool now. It's ok, their gene pool will be extingueshed because of their own antics. Being gay will soon not be ok when sharia law comes closer into being all over.

This is why we cant have nice things.

By this logic, why haven't gay people been extinguished from the gene pool yet? Its been thousands of years and they're still here.

Get over it dude, they're people just like you. Live and let live.

All gays will always vote democrat

Haha OP is definitely not a DEM
edit on 15-6-2017 by FauxMulder because: LGBTTQIAAAYFJTIE*#&^#*#(#

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

It's probably just a trolling attempt. Heck I'm laughing at it right now. Don't worry. We will always call it LGBT. It's just a few people seeking attention.

Thank F for the voice of sanity.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.

Ezekiel 16:49.

If more people would have understood we'd all be better off and the LGBT folks can be left in peace.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Like I have said, these aren't real gay people anymore, they just do it because they want to be different and it is accepted now. If it was against legislature laws as well as bible and koran law then it would never be so prevalent except in the jails where it belongs right?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
People of all sexualities should have exactly the same rights and laws apply to them that applies to anyone else. No more or less.

I find what type of people that someone is attracted to to be one of the least interesting things about them. None of my business, none of the governments business.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
.o.~o..O0...¤.`
edit on 15-6-2017 by mericks74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2017 by mericks74 because: (no reason given)[/e

extra DIV

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: thunderfoot

Gay doesn't happen in prison...
Rape happens in prison...

What is your Faith, thunderfoot?

And what is its stance on homosexuality?
You've said a few brief things but nothing solid.

And you keep mentioning the Holy Bible & the Noble Quran...
I can't think of many who would follow both of those.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Hey! DA

I don't mind the "O" added for Other - - - but, I stop there.

LGBTO

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Orthodox if you must know. We have nothing against the muslims and the koran.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Who cares? Whenever I think, "In my day. . ." I stop and realize I'm too old. These types of issues are generational. I'm heterosexual and grew up at a time when gayness was not readily acceptable. The LG's of my generation broke the ground and made this revolution possible. The pendulum swung. It will swing back again and, like all pendulums, the arc will be shorter and shorter. Eventually the pendulum will sit still in the middle and people will just be people. In the meantime, I'll leave all the semantic arguing to my kids' generation.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I raise a ton of question about the people who associate themselves as such but I do respect the individual. This is over reaching crap. Now all they have to say is that because I prefer not to identify as such, that I am against them. Which I am not. I just think other kinds of help should be considered as well. 3rd wave feminism and this are out of hand.
edit on 15-6-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
In my youth. . . I would have been gay, but I didn't want to get rejected by guys as well as women.

I then became quatra-sexual. I'd dry-hump anything for a quarter.

Now that I'm old and have been married for decades, I'm try-sexual. I try and try and try.

Occasionally I'm Buy-sexual. If I buy something nice enough, my wife does pay attention to me.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
In my youth. . . I would have been gay, but I didn't want to get rejected by guys as well as women.

I then became quatra-sexual. I'd dry-hump anything for a quarter.

Now that I'm old and have been married for decades, I'm try-sexual. I try and try and try.

Occasionally I'm Buy-sexual. If I buy something nice enough, my wife does pay attention to me.

I like your posts when you're not in rage mode.

They make this site a better place.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Why don't the SJWs consider the B offensive?

It stands for Bisexual - as in two sexes - as in male and female - as in real science.

edit on 15-6-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: thunderfoot
a reply to: DBCowboy

You would be ok with gays ruling class and making the laws then? What if they decide man and wife cannot be married, and only the gays can be married and they start stealing the kids to raise as gays? It's happened before in rome and then rome dissappeared as we all know.

Yeah, it did happen before. TO GAY PEOPLE!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
Or, we can just admit that those letters have one thing in common, homosexual. I have never used the letters LGBT in real life. I stick to the words gay or homo, regardless of what letter outside of hetero/straight someone identifies. Even bisexual is still gay, because HELLO!!!! If we are freaking with the same biological sex, we gay yo!

So lets stop with the letters, lets stop with the constant need to get the attention and headlines and lets just quietly live in peace without forcing it on to the general population through politics and media.

Frankly, I think there are probably more homosexuals within the conservative and Republican demographic than the libs, but we just prefer to live it quietly without the urge or need to make it some spectacle or movement to force the genpop to bear witness. Other than a few of the more vocal types like Milo, we still live by the Don't ask Don't tell philosophy, and that is the best way for it to be.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I have to be honest here.

When people say, "LGBTQ" etc. . . . I think of BLT's.

Sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join