It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LGBTTQQAAIP - Gavin McInnes Breaks Down the Gay Cryptography

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I thought it was LGBTQBFUP
Lesbian
Gay
Bi
Trans
Question mark
Brony
Furry fandom
Unicorn (beastiality)
Posthuman

edit on 15-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

If you do not have a religion then what do you really have? Nothing in many peoples thoughts, before you die you and most others change and see some lightbulbs that make them ready to realize they were wrong to deny god.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: thunderfoot
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Only tiny fraction of gays are really gay, the rest just do it cuz they think it's cool now. It's ok, their gene pool will be extingueshed because of their own antics. Being gay will soon not be ok when sharia law comes closer into being all over.

If you think that there is a choice to be made...look out...you have the Gay in you! Someone who is 100% straight can't even envision that anything is optional.

Wha?
So no one has an imagination and can listen to people who are bisexual and/or gender fluid and extrapolate from their claims?
PS, I can't imagine myself having sex with someone of the same gender. That's just wrong.

I think your PS summed it up. I certainly can't envisage sex with another guy. Period. But, does that mean I should have negative feelings about those whose gender identity is more fluid? Nope. If I do...that's on me, not them.

To me, there is no choice to be made, but that's just my perspective. Nor can you steal children and make them gay. You is what you is. And if you are sitting over your keyboard muttering about what an evil choice Gays have made...that would assume the belief that one can choose to be gay. And you can only do that if that choice exists within you.

As far as I'm concerned, yer garden variety of homophobia stems from an inability to reconcile those ambiguous thoughts with the Bronze Age folk tales that form the basis of our western religions. Canuck says relax!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

All holy books say that gay is not ok for religios people . Only between a man and a woman is love to be ok. And that is older laws than anything your congress or president can make up, older than any constitution. The religious laws should be presedents that can't be overlooked.

Ya know, never been religious, always spiritual, i believe in the old republic, the constitution and free man. I dont give a s*** what people want as long as it does not harm me or my family. If your born a man (genetically, not what you want to id as) and you like the "D" your gay, you like both, your bi or curious, samething, lets keep it simple.
Anyway, the more i learn about life and science does to, the more i believe and science finds there is a grand architect behind everything that exist. Everything is just too perfect and who made all these laws (not religious laws)? I believe in the 10 commandments, if everyone followed them and were more selfless then selfish, our world would be so much better.
ALL HAIL THERMAL EXPANSION

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Hazardous1408

Russia is a big country my friend. There are many people of muslim here, I am not one of them and I do not snitch. Who would I tell if my neighbor was a gay? Everyone would allready know of this and leave him out in his cold porch to be lonely.

But...but...you said there were no Gays in Russia, just manly men. Now you say there is one. I'm so confused!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: oOOOöõ
edit on 15-6-2017 by mericks74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

a reply to: worldstarcountry

Only tiny fraction of gays are really gay, the rest just do it cuz they think it's cool now. It's ok, their gene pool will be extingueshed because of their own antics. Being gay will soon not be ok when sharia law comes closer into being all over.

If you think that there is a choice to be made...look out...you have the Gay in you! Someone who is 100% straight can't even envision that anything is optional.

Wha?
So no one has an imagination and can listen to people who are bisexual and/or gender fluid and extrapolate from their claims?
PS, I can't imagine myself having sex with someone of the same gender. That's just wrong.

I think your PS summed it up. I certainly can't envisage sex with another guy. Period. But, does that mean I should have negative feelings about those whose gender identity is more fluid? Nope. If I do...that's on me, not them.

To me, there is no choice to be made, but that's just my perspective. Nor can you steal children and make them gay. You is what you is. And if you are sitting over your keyboard muttering about what an evil choice Gays have made...that would assume the belief that one can choose to be gay. And you can only do that if that choice exists within you.

As far as I'm concerned, yer garden variety of homophobia stems from an inability to reconcile those ambiguous thoughts with the Bronze Age folk tales that form the basis of our western religions. Canuck says relax!

google an old copy of the pyschiatric manual the DCM from first or second version. There are no lies in it, gay is a mental disease, the truth is in there. Democrats and liberals made them remove it to be politcally correct and allow more to vote for them. All gays will always vote democrat that is why they like them and did this, use your commmon sense ok?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Shouldn't hard line conservatives love gay folk?
*They rarely breed (less mouths)
*They adopt (Pro life)
*They dress well. (Very stereotypical but largely true and that equals a boon for the economy!)
*They exercise their constitutional rights.
*They want government out of their way!

I know this is a brazen glossed over list but cmon now, some obvious cohesion there!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Oh-!
edit on 15-6-2017 by mericks74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: thunderfoot

So is having sex with a menstruating female, and adultery, and eating cheesburgers!

This list of "bible laws" is very long and most pick and choose anyway.

Is it up to another believer to determine the validity of another?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

It is against both bible and koran, how can it be ok? Modern laws don't apply when held up against the laws in those books of ancient orgin do they?

Both books were written by men..

Prove to me God is against this.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join