It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LGBTTQQAAIP - Gavin McInnes Breaks Down the Gay Cryptography

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You would be ok with gays ruling class and making the laws then? What if they decide man and wife cannot be married, and only the gays can be married and they start stealing the kids to raise as gays? It's happened before in rome and then rome dissappeared as we all know.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mericks74
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
"Anything"?

Orientation works on a sliding scale, doesn't it? Strikes me that being a little Gay like is being a little pregnant.
I am not attaching any value judgement...simply pointing out there's a lot of folks out there that would be better off letting their freak flag fly, than to mutter over a keyboard.
Oh...Rebel Media? Morons talking to Morons.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mericks74

Or "sharia law" etcetera

Yeah. Tossing gays off of rooftops does have a way of cutting down a segment of society.

I wish people would just lighten up.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

You brought it up - so you better stock some Gentlemen Jack.

When are both sides going to get past this nonsense. It's getting old.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: thunderfoot

You would be ok with gays ruling class and making the laws then? What if they decide man and wife cannot be married, and only the gays can be married and they start stealing the kids to raise as gays? It's happened before in rome and then rome dissappeared as we all know.

Gays are making laws, they're called congressmen and governors, etc.

Freedom works both ways.

They respect my freedom, I'll respect theirs.

win-win

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

a reply to: worldstarcountry

Only tiny fraction of gays are really gay, the rest just do it cuz they think it's cool now. It's ok, their gene pool will be extingueshed because of their own antics. Being gay will soon not be ok when sharia law comes closer into being all over.

If you think that there is a choice to be made...look out...you have the Gay in you! Someone who is 100% straight can't even envision that anything is optional.

Wha?

So no one has an imagination and can listen to people who are bisexual and/or gender fluid and extrapolate from their claims?

PS, I can't imagine myself having sex with someone of the same gender. That's just wrong.

link   

Ewe!!
edit on 15-6-2017 by mericks74 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

You brought it up - so you better stock some Gentlemen Jack.

When are both sides going to get past this nonsense. It's getting old.

Everyone just needs to get laid.

(
)

And the drinks are on me.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Mr. Wisdom...you are a helluva man.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

But think of how fabulous everything would look?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Ah yes the old argument that the only person who could possibly have a problem with a thing must ergo be that thing ...

Typical.

Therefore, you are obviously a closet conservative or something. Better get that freak flag out, dude.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thunderfoot

It's happened before in rome and then rome dissappeared as we all know.

That's the funniest version of the Fall of Rome I've ever heard in my entire life.

But I'm laughing at you, not with you.

On topic, I don't care to be honest.
Gay people are gay, trans are trans, allies will be allies, I say as long they're not hurting anyone and they want to form a supergroup let them have at it.

It's like, first they were told they were immoral, then they were told to just shut up about it, now they're being told you're pushing your luck...

WTF man... probably the most persecuted group in history has a Era defining change of course and the vitriol still continues.

It's unbelievable. Really.

Let people be.
edit on 15-6-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: Autocorrect changed shut to sh*t... lulz

(post by thunderfoot removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
dup post removed
edit on Thu Jun 15 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
So... In my life time, the so called 'gay community'

Do you have a link to their website? Because this group of letters makes me embarrassed for this community.

Who the F wants to be represented as insane and incoherent?

Correct, no-one.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

All holy books say that gay is not ok for religios people . Only between a man and a woman is love to be ok. And that is older laws than anything your congress or president can make up, older than any constitution. The religious laws should be presedents that can't be overlooked.

So, everyone has to follow your religion whether or not they want to? Sounds like that sharia bs. If its your religion, then it applies to you. I oppose theocracies.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

come to Russia...

living there...

Inaccuracies aside...

You're not really Russian are you?

You remind me of a Middle Eastern fellow who said he snitched on his gay neighbours.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Russia is a big country my friend. There are many people of muslim here, I am not one of them and I do not snitch. Who would I tell if my neighbor was a gay? Everyone would allready know of this and leave him out in his cold porch to be lonely.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Oh!..
edit on 15-6-2017 by mericks74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I never once said the word, let alone made the claim that you are a "Muslim"...

I think you just outed yourself.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join