It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LGBTTQQAAIP - Gavin McInnes Breaks Down the Gay Cryptography

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Ok. So I'm saying it like "Plack ta Bajick". Is that about what you got too??? That's still 4 syllables too.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Also, isn't Gay universal for either man or woman???

Should we call everyone Ms - - - and eliminate Mr.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm
That is EXACTLY how I was pronouncing it. Although now I think about it, now it sounds like we are talking in some Slavic, or other Eastern dialect when saying that.

4 syllables is still less than ten, but clarly we have some more fine tuning to do lol!

I have no clue why the letters honestly. I only stared hearing LGBT when they started doing clubs like that n high school. Perhaps these letters are just the evolution fro the high school clubs formed in the early 2000's????

Buuuuuuttt, I also like HAHA, ORGY and YAGA , those are all fun.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

They could at least make them letters that spell something. That's what we usually do. Like POTUS for President of the United States. POTUS is also letters but is a word you can say too. There is no way to arrange the letters in LGBTQQAAIP to make a word we can say. We're stuck having to say each letter. That sucks. That doesn't help at all. It doesn't make anything easier to say. It's just a string of letters. Not even an anagram at all.

They need to rethink that. Plus it has two Q's and not one U. Then what's up with "Ally" being in there??? Or Pansexual?? WTF is Pansexual supposed to mean???

My partner's youngest daughter claims to be 'pansexual'. We just look at her and roll our eyes. I mean really, she's telling 2 old lesbians that she's 'pansexual'. We asked her to define that. She did. We just laughed and said "You mean bisexual?" She was incensed and thought we were making fun of her. We honestly were not. She claims it's 'more inclusive' than bisexual. How can you be more inclusive than being bisexual?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Because it includes transexuals.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Well based on the definition posted earlier by Blaine, I think Pan is basically the same way as saying you are a free for all. Not only are they bi, but trans as well from time to time. At least that is my simplified interpretation from the definition provided.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

They could at least make them letters that spell something. That's what we usually do. Like POTUS for President of the United States. POTUS is also letters but is a word you can say too. There is no way to arrange the letters in LGBTQQAAIP to make a word we can say. We're stuck having to say each letter. That sucks. That doesn't help at all. It doesn't make anything easier to say. It's just a string of letters. Not even an anagram at all.

They need to rethink that. Plus it has two Q's and not one U. Then what's up with "Ally" being in there??? Or Pansexual?? WTF is Pansexual supposed to mean???

My partner's youngest daughter claims to be 'pansexual'. We just look at her and roll our eyes. I mean really, she's telling 2 old lesbians that she's 'pansexual'. We asked her to define that. She did. We just laughed and said "You mean bisexual?" She was incensed and thought we were making fun of her. We honestly were not. She claims it's 'more inclusive' than bisexual. How can you be more inclusive than being bisexual?

Get her a good therapist fast.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Because it includes transexuals.

If you are bisexual that includes transsexuals as potential partners. Pansexual is just the new and cool, more hip thing to be for the younger generation.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Some people are not attracted to transgenders and transexuals. As worldstarcountry has described it perfectly it's FFA. "Omnisexual" if you will.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Some people are not attracted to transgenders and transexuals. As worldstarcountry has described it perfectly it's FFA. "Omnisexual" if you will.

Sorry, I'm old school and believe in male and female. If you are trans you supposedly identify as the opposite of what's on your birth certificate. So you are still male or female IMO which leads us back to bisexual.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Oh I understand that. That doesn't change the fact that some people are not attracted to them.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Off topic posts removed? What the heck. They're pretty much on topic.

edit on 6/15/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

What the FRESH? Where did all these other letters come from?

Me thinks somebody somewhere is letting too many hangers on ride on our coat tails.

LGBT is who we are, it is simple and easy to understand. He is right - the leftist agenda has hijacked our cause. Us Ls and Gs have got what we want now, time to remove our name from that alphabet nightmare!

I agree with you OP - I'm just plain gay. I don't really have time for the rest of those ridiculous letters - they have all grown out of the T mess in the LGBT.
edit on 16-6-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Why would I care what 2 ( or more, whatever... ) consenting adults do in the privacy of their home? Who or What does it really hurt?

If I consent to government regulating or otherwise abridging what Adam and Steve do across the street, then I consent to government regulating what my wife and I do in our bedroom.

At the same time, I don't flaunt my heterosexuality in public with some spectacle or parade, since I consider it to be a private matter, so I just don't understand when another person has to flaunt their sexuality in public for "acceptance". It just seems deliberately provocative and geared towards causing arguments/problems rather than working towards an understanding...

I guess what I'm saying is, if you keep your sexual business between you and your partner(s), why even make a big deal about it?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I - intersex: a person whose body is not definitively male or female. This may be because they have chromosomes which are not XX or XY or because their genitals or reproductive organs are not considered "standard"

Intersex is a medical condition. not a gender or orientation issue.

Due to doctors doing illegal surgery without the persons consent right after birth without any real need when in many cases The surgery could/should wait till the person is of a age to consent.
www.opensocietyfoundations.org...

This illegal genital mutilation must be banned.
Most intersex people want nothing to do with the LGBT community. Because they can not choose what doctors did to them.

And there gender IS INTERSEX. NOT male or female.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

I get what you are saying but some intersex folks lend their understanding to us about the transgender folks.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join