It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LGBTTQQAAIP - Gavin McInnes Breaks Down the Gay Cryptography

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu
There you go., making it sound normal. You work with a lot of "gay" (happy) people? We all have "life" in common. But not morals, standards, or a "natural law". I'd love for you to live in a nation of queers. I'd bet you'll be speaking, commenting,.. in another tune/tone. I know,.. "they, just want to be tolerated as,.. "normal ". You people don't get it!

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Oh honey, a gay nation sounds faaabuloussss.

Just imagine it. Every second store would be an antique shop, coffee shops would be like everywhere. And even boring old supermarkets would be fun with but if a zhush up.

Instead of going to war with other countries Wed have lined of soldiers on a battlefield having dance offs and bad fashion / make pattern baldness would be a thing of the past.

But here I am living in reality, sharing the same values of a monogamous relationship with you, sharing the same (Christian based) sense of morality being constantly told by the odd Neanderthal that nothing I do can ever be good enough because I am 'unwell'

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
So... In my life time, the so called 'gay community' has reinvented its identity many times. In my younger years, there was no LG, let a lone a BQ (unless it was a BBQ). Somewhere near the end of the 1990s the two letter acronym LG spawned itself from the ether. Somewhere in the early 2000s they added the BQ (short for bisexual & queer). And in recent years, they've added TT (short for transgender & transsexual).

Today, the latest manifestation of the so called 'gay community' is now referred to as LGBTTQQAAIP. Don't ask me what the hell it stands for.

I'm not a cryptographer, I'm just plain old gay. Fortunately for us, Gavin McInnes is here to break it all down:

The so called 'gay community' makes it very hard for normal gay people like myself to be taken seriously. I wish they would just stop, if only they knew how much of a disservice they were doing to themselves and their peers by peddling such idiotic jargon derived from the most backward assed identity politics.

Pretty soon they're going to start adding numbers and miscellaneous keyboard symbols like #$%^&*.

Pretty soon the acronym for the 'gay community' will be longer than all the repeating decimals in Pi.

Pretty soon the contrived, superficial 'gay community' will be written off as a bad joke.

Wake up gay people! Do not let these fools represent you! You're a person, not an acronym.

And to the gays living in the US, don't forget that we're all Americans first.

(lol) One of the funniest and truthful threads I've come across here. I couldn't help chuckling while reading it.

LGBT's should just accept that it's a straight world and live their own lives without attracting too much attention and antagonism to themselves. It's the best that they should do.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I am thinking this adding or subtracting of letters/symbols won't stop until they have one for all of the so-called genders on the spectrum of 57 I think it was according to facebook.

57 genders? I'm actually not surprised.

"Thinking about maybe having a sex change during Thanksgiving? Let's call that TG."

The world has other things to worry about than letting every single individual claim "their own, unique gender", but THAT'S where it's heading. 7 billion and counting genders.

Good luck with the restrooms.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I've got a better idea-how about we call the LGBTI crowd "Dornish"? no offense.

For those not familiar with the TV show Game of Thrones there is a nation called Dorne where it doesn't matter who you shag and they do not label themselves a L or G or B...they just feel attracted to someone and leave it at that. I like lady redheads, you might like men with a soul patch, and to quote a line from the Diff'rent Strokes "They'll have theirs and you'll have yours and I'll have mine, and together we'll be fine."

Enough with the labels. Gay, lesbian, Trans...if someone hits on you and you like it then that's all that matters. If I wanted to get jiggy with the sexy alien dancer from Return of the Jedi does that make me an alien lover? ok it does but love and sexual attraction is genderless.

edit on 17-6-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
a reply to: Teikiatsu
There you go., making it sound normal. You work with a lot of "gay" (happy) people? We all have "life" in common. But not morals, standards, or a "natural law".

Not even all heterosexuals have all morals or standards in common. Natural Law is what it is. People choose to accept it or not.

I'd love for you to live in a nation of queers. I'd bet you'll be speaking, commenting,.. in another tune/tone. I know,.. "they, just want to be tolerated as,.. "normal ". You people don't get it!

This is where I could go into a mocking tone, but I won't... mostly
Suffice it to say you and I probably agree on most things in this case when it comes to social morality. I just happen to believe we need to be in a live and let live civilization, so long as people understand what the bedrock foundation of any stable society is: the man/woman marriage.

That does not mean than man/man or woman/woman unions are invalid, but they should be recognized for the fringe outliers that they are. That does not make the homosexual people sub-human, but it does mean their sexual lifestyle does not need to be celebrated or considered trendy.

edit on 17-6-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
...to describe or explain mentally ill people. Now they're "gay"...

I suppose it is not appropriate to label homosexuality as a mental illness.
Does homosexuality need to be cured? Is there any special treatment or something?

P.S. I don't think a "deviation" actually sounds better, but at least it is a statistical fact without any derogatory tone.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: thunderfoot

That's actually not true. The Christian Bible actually only expressly prohibits men being with men.

It makes exactly zero mention of women with women

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This is pathetic! You dont just decide what gender you are when your born... get all the cosmetic and hormone changes you want... in a thousand years when your bones are dug up a simple dna test will show male or female. Nothing you can do to change it. If you hate yourself and the gift of life you were givin and cant come to love yourself and love who you are then go seek help or do the world a favor and put one between your eyes!
Dont care!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
You know it just occurred to me that I don't even know where this LGBTTQQIAAP acronym came from.

There has to be a way to trace this back to its source.

Who were the first people using this acronym on social media?

Someone other than myself should spearhead an investigation.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I think the real problem is the outright bigotry on both sides of this fence.

The real question is, why do you care so much?

I myself, am asexual.

I do not have a "want" in any person i come across.

But i am not allowed to be asexual? I have to choose between black and white. Gay or straight? I hate both sexes. I do not date anyone.

And i am tired of this mind control scenario.

Where as everything is designed where you have to be with someone as a partner to survive. I find it strange how absolutely everything is designed for you to be with someone else in order to "survive."

I am sick of it. Trying to live by yourself in a world where you have no sexual attraction to someone? That is what being asexual is like. Everyone wants to screw you, but you don't want to do it.

Yet there is all of this mind control propaganda in so many different forms it makes me sick. It feels like imprisonment. Where as your ball and chain is your kids, the watchmen is your significant other, and the wardens are your parrents. I hate this entire planet because of the # people do to others.

So if the acronym is pissing you off so much then just change it to something simple.

Someone pointed out earlier you can just call us dornish.

Or is that still not allowed? What i hate about my generation of humans is how disconnected we truly are. Everyone has an instant info device in their hands. They pay 150-600 dollars to possess one yet they only use it to thicken their skulls behind selfish principles.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: GiulXainx
I don't believe asexual people have any business even being a part of the homosexual alphabet ergo, this LGBTTQQIAAp nonsense.

you are literally completely unrelated to the homosexual life, liberty or its pursuit of happiness. I feel you should be upset that people like yourself have been co-opted into other homosexual peoples political agenda.

I just hope you have siblings, otherwise like all homosexuals without siblings, your bloodline dies with you. A damn shame if you ask me. I bet you could teach a lot to your children had it ever been an option for you.

Survival of the species requires partnering up and producing offspring, otherwise human race goes bye bye, and most other life on Earth that does not reproduce like coral or fungus.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I find it both humorously ironic and relieving to see our gay members here on ATS speaking out against these kinds of things.

Its kind of like modern day, self proclaimed Feminists (you know the ones I'm talking about), whom are so blazinging activist that they are blind to their own ignorance and damage they're doing to their own cause, and you see women going against those feminists because of how radical some of their actions are.

The best thing I can describe that feeling, watching all this, is blissful relief.

Thank you op

edit on 18/6/17 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join