It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, multiple aides shot at Congressional baseball practice

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

How do you know the shooter is a leftist?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: odinsway

Well, she was a member of Congress shot by a loon, sooooo...relevant enough that she is tweeting support this a.m. and commenters/analysts are referencing her on the news networks.

She was a shill/patsy who took a bullet to push an agenda....but that is another story

link   
a reply to: Christosterone

If he asked in the parking lot about the political affiliation then it would seem this was not pre-planned...

Uh....
He just happened to be taking his gun for a walk to a baseball field in suburban Virginia, then suddenly decided to shoot people on a whim?
Not buying it.

link   

link   
Concerning Drudge headline........

link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Because reports say the shooter asked if they were a group of Republicans or Democrats, before he opened fire.

link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Grambler

Now that Scalise has been shot in the ass I wonder if he will now start supporting gun regulation legislation.

Only took till page 8.

Good job!

How do you guys know the shooter was a Dem?

I don't. There are reports that he asked if the people on the field was Republican or Dem, but that proves nothing to me really about his political ideology or motivation.

In fact, I posted that we should not rush to judge other groups based on this individuals actions.

Now I will ask you;

How do you know that any gun control law would have prevented this man getting a gun?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
5, including the gunman shot.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

It's my belief that anyone who rains fire on unarmed people is a nut.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I imagine security for all members of congress will increase now, due to this targeted incident.

But how about us the regular people, I guess don't answer to a shooter when he comes asking your political party and religious affiliations.

Despicable.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I thought Dems were the peaceful, accepting, tolerant ones?

That's what they claim but the reality of it is completely different.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Grambler

Becoming hysterical in response to this and blaming all on the left will help nothin

I second this motion.

I hate to sound like Shia L'Douche but, they will not divide us!

We are already divided. Have been since Bill Clinton.

link   

Now that Scalise has been shot in the ass I wonder if he will now start supporting gun regulation legislation.

Only took till page 8.

Good job!

How do you guys know the shooter was a Dem?

I don't. There are reports that he asked if the people on the field was Republican or Dem, but that proves nothing to me really about his political ideology or motivation.

In fact, I posted that we should not rush to judge other groups based on this individuals actions.

Now I will ask you;

How do you know that any gun control law would have prevented this man getting a gun?

There was a Democrat congress game going on at a park nearby... If he asked which were democrats, he probably didn't know much or plan it that well, otherwise he would have known.
He may have just recognised someone, got a gun, and started shooting... he's alive so we'll no doubt find out more.

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I thought Dems were the peaceful, accepting, tolerant ones?

That's what they claim but the reality of it is completely different.

Exactly.

That is what made me change my political affiliation.

All their bad behavior is projected upon the right.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

But how about us the regular people, I guess don't answer to a shooter when he comes asking your political party and religious affiliations.

This is why I don't participate in protests, town halls, inaugurations, etc.

I prefer to be a contentious observer.

(post by RazorV66 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Thankfully there were good guys with guns there that could return fire otherwise it could have been a massacre...

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I don't really watch msn or cnn much, just short clips on youtube once in awhile so I have to ask...

just how are they pushing hate and brainwashing people? give me some examples because to be honest, I'd have to say the most hate filled messages I have seen seem to be on ATS, and the conservatives are not innocent of this!

and has it been confirmed just what the political leanings of the shooter are, or are yous just assuming it, labeling him as a "liberal" and then proceeding to just back everyone who doesn't agree with yous into the same box like we're all a bunch of homicidal maniacs on a killing rampage? I hope not, because this would be very close to being a "hate filled message!!!"

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: odinsway

We are already divided. Have been since Bill Clinton.

Are you 19 years old?

We've been divided since 1776.

But I will reiterate that it is not wise to play the partisan blame game right now. We should be evaluating the facts as they come in.

Why can't we be one of those cool forums that gets flags taken down and identifies U-Lock assailants?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

'...a dingus say, what?'

fox has 'Rod Wheeler' (seth rich P.I.) calling in as an corespondent on the issue, guess they kept him around.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join