It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, multiple aides shot at Congressional baseball practice

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth if they were walking around with red coats with 'REPUBLICAN" written on them, why would anyone need to ask??

(post by dfnj2015 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

fox has 'Rod Wheeler' (seth rich P.I.) calling in as an corespondent on the issue, guess they kept him around.

Geeez that is so weird...

Why is that guy a pundit, now?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

link   
a reply to: RazorV66
Wait and see. That's exactly what the narrative will be. Not that the Liberal MSM has pushed their agenda to a dangerous level, inciting violence against Republicans, it will be all about gun control.

link   

(post by odinsway removed for a manners violation)
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I am not labeling this guy, nor am I blaming the media for his actions.

But I will say that many main stream people, particularly on the left have justified violence lately.

For example, the question "Is it ok to punch a nazi" was rampant on the left woth tons of articles and commentators on the left saying yes. There have been celebrations of plays and other depictions of murdering Trump. There have been excuses and praise for violence on campuses and in other "protests" against people on the right.

I did a thread on a mainstream outlet claiming it is necessary to fight the right with violence, (I believe it was the Guardian)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again, I have no info that this man was influenced by this, but I was just answering your question.

(post by dfnj2015 removed for political trolling and baiting)
+1 more 
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

So, you're cheering them on and supporting a cowardly attack like this? You seem to be defending the attacker.

link   

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: butcherguy

Republicans are in the majority. They could make the party illegal since they are ALL crazy like you say.

I didn't say that they are ALL crazy.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It's better the shooter is alive. The FBI can now find out what this shooter's motivation was and what pushed him to do this.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I made the mistake of clicking on an CNN article just posted titled Who is Steve Scalise?

...Naturally, because he's a Republican, CNN takes this opportunity to try and smear the guy by trying to link him to the Klu Klux Klan from 2002.

edit on 14-6-2017 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'm just amazed anyone on the left is motivated enough to stop smoking pot for any length of time. Maybe this is the new drug-free left getting violent.

link   

You do realize that this same sort of language was probably used by the shooter, and will be used by future shooters.

When martial law hits a city near you, or when you and your family are placed in a survival situation, I hope then you and those like you will wake up.

edit on 6 14 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: DAVID64

Because reports say the shooter asked if they were a group of Republicans or Democrats, before he opened fire.

Maybe the spineless Dems are not so spineless.

Shooting at unsuspecting and potentially unarmed people is pretty spineless.

link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: rickymouse

And Gabby Giffords? I guess that it was her fault she got shot, being a far leftists and all.

No she was shot by a crazy man for no political reason.

Loughner, a 22-year-old Tucson man who was fixated on Giffords, was arrested at the scene. Court filings include notes handwritten by Loughner indicating he planned to assassinate Giffords In January 2012, Loughner was found by a federal judge to be incompetent to stand trial based on two medical evaluations, which diagnosed him with paranoid schizophrenia.

Wasn't a Federal Judge killed at that very incident?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

It's better the shooter is alive. The FBI can now find out what this shooter's motivation was and what pushed him to do this.

Pfft. When have they ever done that?

Where is the declassified psychological evaluation of James Holmes, the Aurora movie theater shooter?

Where are the transcripts from Tzarnaev's (boston bomber) interview with the government psychiatrists?

That's all top secret, not for our eyes & ears.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join