It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, multiple aides shot at Congressional baseball practice

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Is there any word as to motivation?

It does not seem as if anyone had a reason to shoot this particular individual, or his aide. I could understand it if someone was pot shotting Jeff Sessions, Mike Pence, or The President himself, because all of these people have made very justly angry enemies over the years. Sessions tried like stink to suppress the civil rights movement, Pence is a homophobic piece of dirt, and Trump pisses just about everyone he ever did business with, right off.

But this fellow... I know of no particular thing which would invite the necessary ire for someone to shoot him with a rifle in such a manner. Anyone have any idea what might have motivated this, beyond the casual assumptions and weak tribalism people usually blame for this sort of activity (despite simplistic explanations of complex problems being invariably inaccurate)?

Wow you are disgusting.

People shot and you giving justification as to why people deserved it.

Way to show your true colors.

Taking Hi Moral ground? Ignoring whole nations decimated in "Wars of Terror", yah, I kinda see foggy too.

Have I ignored that? I guess I was required to say every time there is a shooting or tragedy that it pales in comparison to those that die in the middle East.

I find your excuses to justify this shooting to be disgusting, and part of the problem.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
How many people here were aware of the charity game, that it was coming up, when practices were scheduled to happen?
I am just curious as to how the shooter had planned this. It doesn't seem like a random attack. There must have been some research and planning that was involved.

This is why I hope the shooter is still alive... need to find out how he planned it.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Well, Paul said they had been practicing for two months. So, if the shooter is from the area and uses the park, he could know about it. Or if he is associated with the Capitol or DC government in someway.

link   
Willams was NOT shot. Injured diving into dugout.

link   
So now liberals openly ask us if we are Conservative "Republican" then open fire? ????? The civil war is on. It's about time Conservatives wake up and realize liberals want us dead...they want our kids dead...they want to erase any memory of our belief system. We lose this battle we lose the future and effectively enslave mankind to liberal philosophy

link   
Who benefits the most from this attack?

My money is on the MSM.

We'll see how things develop, but sensational violence will dominate the news today.

That means ratings go up.

link   
Congressman Williams was NOT shot according to Congressman on FNC...

Williams was injured diving into the dugout for cover...

+15 more 
link   
I think some of the reaction to this shooting shows just how much hatred the MSM have fomented.
edit on 14/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
How many people here were aware of the charity game, that it was coming up, when practices were scheduled to happen?
I am just curious as to how the shooter had planned this. It doesn't seem like a random attack. There must have been some research and planning that was involved.

He asked if they were Republicans or Democrats in the parking lot before he started shooting.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Scalise detail was woman officer shot in foot.

link   
a reply to: TomLawless

He asked if they were Republicans or Democrats in the parking lot before he started shooting.

So in other words it's an alibi for TPTB, and motive for the patsy.

link   

originally posted by: odinsway
So now liberals openly ask us if we are Conservative "Republican" then open fire? ????? The civil war is on. It's about time Conservatives wake up and realize liberals want us dead...they want our kids dead...they want to erase any memory of our belief system. We lose this battle we lose the future and effectively enslave mankind to liberal philosophy

You're right.

Just do a search for John Brown Gun Club. They're now officially insane.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The Media is to blame. They all but encourage this behaviour through their propagation of seditious views and narratives, and promoting terrorist organisations like BLM and Antifa in a positive light.

I see more attacks like this in the future if the Propaganda is not dealt with.

Hopefully everyone injured makes a full recovery and the shooter has a nice long time in prison. 50 years should do the trick.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Now, now, settle down Odin, put the battleaxe away for 5. A false flag is an incident designed to throw the blame in a particular direction, then take advantage.

Think

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Report: gunman brought TWO weapons.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Sounds like Scalise was on the ground out in the open for a few minutes as the rest of them were taking cover in the dug out... if there were no security there, then he'd be dead, as would many others.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Folks, keep an eye out for news that may slip from under us as a result if this recent tragedy.

As one member said, there is always that chance of distraction and at the very least the man is okay and NOT dead, so keep your eyes peeled.

link   

...OR...that's what someone wants us to think.

Come on people, as ColdWisdom said, we have to really pay attention. Make no assumptions. This is a conspiracy site. Are we going to be lead by a ring in our nose down they obvious path to Civil War?

link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Who benefits the most from this attack?

My money is on the MSM.

We'll see how things develop, but sensational violence will dominate the news today.

That means ratings go up.

I said it earlier and I will say it again.
CNN should call and take credit because they equal terrorists and that's what ISIS would do.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Have I ignored that?

Always.

I find your excuses to justify this shooting to be disgusting, and part of the problem.

I find the ' blind eye' that accuses others even more disgusting and the sole problem.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join