It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, multiple aides shot at Congressional baseball practice

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: introvert

Yes its official he was targeting Republicans,Congressman Jeff Duncan said in the news. Base on the few spoken words of the shooter before targeting Republicans.

It was live in the news.

End of story.

I do not doubt he was targeting republicans. But why? What are his motivations?

Before we blame the media and such, shouldn't we get more info?

Blaming this on a narrative built by the MSM is simply lazy.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Ohanka

Yes thank you for the continued divisiveness.
Always helpful.

One would think something like this would be uniting. What happens to one of us happens to all.

You know...Americans.
Oh well.

Watch the Loretta Lynch video.
Then tell us about uniting.
This is all part of a plan.

link   
MKULTRA project to distract from Russia?

People here HAVE entertained far, far STRANGER conspiracies...

link   

Thank you.

This is what "reaching across the aisle" looks like, for those who have apparently never seen it.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Thank you. I'm heart broken by this. Then to come on here and all but get blamed for it by my fellow members. Well .
I think this is a horror.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Why was the nut who shot up Comet Pizza said by leftists to be motivated by fake news...but not THIS guy?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Yes its official he was targeting Republicans,Congressman Jeff Duncan said in the news. Base on the few spoken words of the shooter before targeting Republicans.

It was live in the news.

End of story.

Yes, we should dig in and see if he has watched the Loretta Lynch video.
Maybe that was the trigger.

link   

Sure, just like when someone shoots up a workplace yelling Allah Akbar...maybe they were just pissed the Lebron lost in the finals....give me a break.

link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Because one political party racially targetted one side, while the other political party racially targetted the other, doesnt inherently mean that racism is soley the territory of one but not the other.

I loathe the two party system, but lets face it: the GOP merely subtely appealled to whites. The DNC overtly appealed to minorities, while overtly marginalizong whites not merely in lip service but actual policies. And all this I'm talking going back decades long before this SJW climax of late.

And for what? Oh DNC guilt for being the KKK, for fighting against civil rights, now to make up for their sins theyve passed that guilt down onto their supporters and now its come full circle again with the NuKKK: BLM along with scores of sister terrorist groups.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Your problem is that you never condemn those on the far left that have 'hijacked' your political ideology - rather you obfuscate and make excuses - whilst often condemning the lunatics on the far right.

No one has hijacked my ideology. I believe what I choose to believe and there are very few who think like me. You are using the action of the few to place blame on entire ideologies, while forgetting to recognize these are actions of the individual.

I do condemn lunatics on the Right and I condemn lunatics on the Left. What I do not do is use those lunatics as an opportunity to blame vast amounts of people.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why was the nut who shot up Comet Pizza said by leftists to be motivated by fake news...but not THIS guy?

link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: face23785

Go check your numbers again.

Also, white supremacy is a right wing issue. Its not a matter for discussion. Its a fact. The Earth goes round the Sun, the Solar System is only large until you consider the scale of the universe, and white supremacy is undertaken by those who most predominantly vote Republican or further right than that, which is why white supremacists are rightly described as far right.

Try again yourself.

You better stick to Great Britain's history because you don't know the Democratic Party's history.

Clearly, the latter half of the 19th Century, and for much of the early half of the 20th Century, it was the Republican Party that was the party of choice for blacks. How can this be? Because the Republican Party was formed in the late 1850s as an oppositional force to the pro-slavery Democratic Party.

www.americanthinker.com...

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Nicely put and raises another point about the far left - they will use every political tactic in the book to smear their enemies when it suits, then deflect their own issues when they arise, including trying to be 'reasonable'.

edit on 14/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Good post. Well put. 👍🏻

link   

originally posted by: introvert

It was live in the news.

End of story.

He was very active on FB. And I think his motive is plain after reading through four years of it. You should really read through it for some insight. He had two FB accounts, I read through the 'James Hodgkinson' one.

BTW, I haven't even read any of the MSM reporting, so far.

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Thank you.

This is what "reaching across the aisle" looks like, for those who have apparently never seen it.

TheRedneck

Usually when you have to tell everybody how great the thing you're doing is, it's not actually that cool.

But I'm glad you two were able to hug it out.

Separately, in Introvert's case

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

LIke we already posted earlier he may not be acting alone, I guess whomever was supporting him and facilitating his killing spree will be found.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

It was on the tv for days.
I think you just don't remember because the past year has been one after another.
There were a few airport incidence right around the same time. Brussels bombings is one I remember being contemporaneous to this shooting.
It was months after the pulse nightclub shooting.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Agreed, but at this stage we are simply brainstorming. The media bias toward Trump has even been quantified and shown to be historic, so yes, it gets some initial blame even from me. But I reserve the right to change that opinion as more information comes to light.

I want to know what the FBI finds. They're disturbed about something IMO.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Well, I congratulate you. You did it again.

This thread was moving along fine, discussing the event, web pages the attacker followed, his potential motives, etc.

Then you showed up and all of a sudden its all about you. You identify yourself as hard-left then start complaining about some perceived attack on you or your ideology. The thread was moving along very nicely with absolutely no one insinuating it was about you or your ideologies in any way. Since you arrived it has been predominantly about you and what you perceive as an attack on you and your beliefs. You just jump in saying you are hard left but this is not who you are. Did anyone ask? Why did you feel it was necessary to do that? The only thing I can think of is that there was a fast moving thread that was not talking about you. But you took care of that, didn't you...

You can deny the connection between extreme left views and a violent attack on the right, but most people will acknowledge at least the possibility that the two are not mutually exclusive.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join